[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 more years of pony confirmed back in 2014 >pony makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: end me emoji.png (881KB, 1080x737px) Image search: [Google]
end me emoji.png
881KB, 1080x737px
>5 more years of pony confirmed back in 2014
>pony makes hasbro more money than any other franchise
>pony will be renewed in 2019
>season 14 is actually going to happen
>>
>>29684714
season 29 is confirmed
don't worry
>>
>>29684714
Is this a problem?
>>
>>29684714
I have moved to runescape to bee honest famalam
>>
>>29684714
My only worry is that Glimmer will still be in it
>>
>>29684817
Season 57 is already confirmed
So all is good
>>
Hmm? I thought Magic the Gathering was their biggest brand money wise.

What are the numbers btw?
>>
Pony isn't making them that much, Transformers is blowing MLP out of the water, and the MLP movie is going to be lukewarm financially at best. Plus nerf is kicking pony's shit in.

Additionally, the franchises they own the rights to make toys for, like star wars and frozen are worth FAR more than MLP ever will be.
>>
File: dildo.jpg (101KB, 808x675px) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
101KB, 808x675px
>>29684714
I actually want them to end this generation before it becomes another Spongebob and start with new ideas and characters next generation. And bring back Lauren to do it while they're at it.
>>
>>29685116
There are ideas left with these characters.
>>
>>29685116
I'd want a new gen, if it didn't mean giving up the pony design they have right now.

I mean, what could even replace it? What would gen 5 ponies look like that would make the switch worth it?
>>
>>29685271
something tells me gen 5 would have humans
>>
>>29685293
Huh.
>FIM is cancelled and replced with EqG
Good
>>
>>29685271
They could always reboot like they do with transformers.
Start over from Day one and take a new look at nightmare moon's escape, reframe the situation and the elements, how the mane six get them; maybe change something about each of the six's character and backstories (give AJ and fluttershy some goals and dynamics to struggle with for more episodes?)
>>
File: you're here forever.jpg (8KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
you're here forever.jpg
8KB, 261x194px
>>29684714
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.