[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Starlight got ahold of the alicorn amulet? She probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 13_57_42_746_skeptical_twilight.jpg (152KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
13_57_42_746_skeptical_twilight.jpg
152KB, 1000x563px
What if Starlight got ahold of the alicorn amulet?
She probably could have slapped Twilight's shit.
Also how much of a real power difference is there between a powerful unicorn and lesser alicorn?
>>
>>29679993
>What if Starlight got ahold of the alicorn amulet?

What if the show had a writing and direction staff who cared about their work and it's results, just like before?
>>
>>29679993
>>
>>29679993
alicorn > magical amulet named after the alicorn race
Twilight could strip her away of her magic by transforming her into a regular muddy earth pony
>>
File: 1489531914317.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489531914317.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>29680093
>>
>>29679993
Depends if TS learns how to fight
>>
File: IMG_4821.png (906KB, 787x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4821.png
906KB, 787x705px
>>29679993
I'm gonna get shitposted and called a shill so fucking hard for this.

There is literally no reason to believe that Glimmer couldn't have been as powerful as Twilight. Everyone always goes "But she's an alicorn!" Yeah, and? When was it established that simply growing wings makes Twilight a more powerful magic user? Celestia didn't put Twilight's alicorn magic into Luna or Cadence to keep it from Tirek; all the actually useful alicorns had to hide their magic because it was so much stronger than Twilight's. All of Twilight's magic skills were the result of study and practice, something another determined unicorn like Starlight can achieve if they try.
>>
>>29679993
Time for my daily dose of cancer
>>
File: 1486497556682.jpg (258KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1486497556682.jpg
258KB, 1284x980px
>>29680085
>just like before
>>
>>29680141
i like you.
>>
>>29680141
Alicorn magic is a different kind of magic that allows the user to perform feats such as species transformation spells, just like Celestia when she transformed Twilight into an alicorn or Twilight when she transformed the mane6 into breezies, Twilight could simply transform Starlight into a breezie or as another non-magical species like earth pony or a pegasi to render her powers useless, Starlight is no match for Twilight.
>>
>>29680141
I'm sticking to the belief that while Twilight may have more raw power, Starlight is far better at technical magic and planning, which enables her to construct scenarios like the season finale where she clearly has the upper hand despite having less raw magic available to her. It doesn't matter that Twilight's an alicorn as well as the element of magic, Starlight has the talent and the know-how to cast circles around any brute force Twilight can put out.
>>
>>29680260
this also, Twilight was forced to play by Glimmer's rules throughout that fight, so her raw power couldn't save her
>>
>continuity
>in FiM
>>
>>29680301
Yup. Twilight only got out of that by talking Starlight down. If that had failed she had no shot at getting out.
>>
>>29680085
>>29680093
>>29680148
Could you fans of the fandom fuck off for a minute and let people actually discuss the show
>>
>>29680332
this
you guys are /b/ tier
>>
>>29680260
This is what I've always thought to be the case. Twilight has more power but her magic is often used for construction and applications to friendship and harmony. Rarely used for combat. Where as Starlight used and practiced her magic for combat and manipulation since she was a foal. Starlight would have the upper hand in battle strategy regardless of Twilight's power.
>>
>>29680209
>>29680260
But only Starlight had time to plan out a strategy, Twilight would likely win if she was given that luxury, or any semblance of equal ground
>>
>>29680260
I would agree with this, on the condition that IF Twilight tried to plan and think, she could outdo Starlight in every way.
>>
Glim
>>
>>29680260
>while Twilight may have more raw power
>Starlight is far better at technical magic and planning,

Twilight remembered a spell that she saw once for like 5 seconds, and copied said spell to the point where it could work. She also copied Glim's crystal spell, something that Glim took years to make, just from seeing it three times. And Twilight figured out Glim's mind control spell, and removed it, and restored peace among all of the chaos in her castle.Twilight not only has raw power, but also technical and planning. How else did she beat Trixie when she had the Alicorn necklaces.
>>
>>29682347
She beat her by tricking her into taking it off.
Modern Twilight I think would beat her by simply over powering her.
Alicorn amulet starlight vs twilight would be interesting.
>>
>>29680332
>>29680376
>WAAAAAAAAAH STOP NOT EATING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE
No, I will always be there to tell you that your shit is shit
You can't just shut out all criticism on this website you hugboxing newshitters
>>
>>29683925
>Someone wants to discuss the show.
>Gets triggered.
>Gets told to fuck off and let people use this board for something other than shit posting.
>Explodes
If I was a mod I would ban you.
>>
>>29684036
Don't get me wrong, kiddo
You're allowed to eat shit
Just don't make a scene of it and keep it to yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.