[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guarantee you that if she were the character Sunset Shimmer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1458622905396.jpg (66KB, 684x378px) Image search: [Google]
1458622905396.jpg
66KB, 684x378px
I guarantee you that if she were the character Sunset Shimmer, she wouldn't be as hated

like, if her name was Sunset Shimmer, she was voiced by Rebecca Stoichet, and her model was the pony Shimmer from EQG 1, but still did the same exact things she did on the show, she wouldn't have such a large hatedom
>>
Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
>>29676524
You're correct if we also assume that EQG never existed. That way, there wouldn't be complaints about her being a clone riding on the popularity of the original while not being as much as cool, which is a major reason for glimmerhate
>>
>>29676542
Bullshit.

>>29676524
A lot of hate comes from the actions Glimmer did, not because of her being perceived as a clone by some retarded shimmerfags.
>>
>>29676542
She is a clone of a Twilight clone.
>>
>>29676524
Sunset Shimmer is a character that deserves to exist, your waifu isn't. Stop.
>>
>>29676524
Indeed, there wouldn't be such a large hatedom with a character that's objectively shittier and less popular.
>>
File: sameshit.png (232KB, 337x622px) Image search: [Google]
sameshit.png
232KB, 337x622px
>>29676555
>He thinks it's not official
>>
>>29676576
Starlight is just jealous of Sunset.
>>
>>29676524
that's because most people who hate her for no reason would also like that that would make in impossible for EqG to be canon. It's retarded. Both are good.
>>
>>29676595
And the people who hate her for a reason?
Like for example that abysmal quality of her episodes or how everyone tends to get the mouthbreather juice when she's the focus?
>>
>>29676607
>>29676607
>abysmal quality of her episodes
>implying

>how everyone tends to get the mouthbreather juice when she's the focus?
what
>>
>>29676617
The Season 6 finale basically had the world revolve around starlight to insure she was the sole person who could save the world.

EVERYONE, and I mean, EVERYONE who's of importance gets kidnapped, offscreen, with no explanation as to how ALL of them got nabbed, by changelings who are HORRIBLE at impersonating the people they grabbed, and yet ONLY starlight is able to pick up that they're imposters.

All of this done offscreen of course with a "DON'T ASK, IT JUST HAPPENED" explanation-- all so starlight can be set up on a grand adventure.
>>
>>29676617
> "For nearly destroying all existence with your irresponsible use of time traviling magic, your punishment is... a redemtion ontage and a room in my castle!"
> YAAAAAAAAAAY!

> "Look, Twilight! I made a friend!"
> "Cool! Now I'm going to be a bitch and hold a grudge against your friend for no reason, because I'm Ok with forgiving you but not forgiving the small fry who gave us trouble for a day! Even if she wasn't fully respoisible of her actions!"
> YAAAAAAAY!

> "Starlight, you need to make some friends!"
> "But twiligh, I'm so awkeard and none of your friends has been friendly to me! Despite my retarded redemtion montage proving otherwise!"
> YAAAAAAY!

>"Starlight Glimmer, you must stop using magic to solve all of your problems! It's wrong!"
> "OK. Also, I'm going to use magic to solve my problems!"
>YAAAAAAY!

> "Starlight Glimmer, you brainwashed and controlled my friends like meat puppets! Nobody is angry and I see nothing wrong with that!"
> YAAAAAAAY!
>>
>>29676586
>>29676576
Nah, it's more that the comic staff hates both Sunset and Starlight. Honestly, they don't like Trixie much either. They're all hacks, but all of them hate Twilight clones.
>>
>>29676663
> Comic staff

You know that Jim once again shoehorned his friend into an episode?

Instead of you know, DOING HIS FUCKING JOB FOR ONCE?
>>
>>29676663
who cares what the comic staff think? all the comics are fanfic tier garbage. they ruined the characters more than the official show ever did
>>
>>29676654
Oh, so you're dumb.
>>
>>29676821
> He refuses to eat shit, therefore he's dumb!

You know, when Faust and Renzetti still were around, the show's quality was good enough to stand by itself.

4 seasons later the show needs a dedicated army of hasdrones to keep defending it from anyone with enough braincells to see how shitty it is, and how uttery incompetent is the staff on everything it does.
>>
>>29676821
Did you expect a real in depth reason?
>>
>>29676862
Not him, but I expected a non shitty season. Not even a good one, just a non shitty was enough for me and they still dissapointed me.

Just compare this fucking pile of shit with Samurai Jack and you will see the huge difference caused by having a competent staff working with the original creator as opposed as a group of imbeciles doing whatever they want w/o any direction, control or coherence.
>>
>>29676576
One more reason to hate the comics.
>>
>>29676931
Lately you don't even need a reason to hate the comics.
They are THAT bad and their fans are worse.
>>
>>29676821
>I have no argument
Its fine to admit that you've gotten blown out, anon.
>>
Both of them fucking suck
>>
>>29676524
>and her model was the pony Shimmer
fuck off that ketchup mustard shittery will never look good
>>
>>29677030
Sunset has a very good unique design, while Starshit is a slightly modified horse version of Aria Blaze
>>
File: bepis.png (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.png
338KB, 1280x720px
>>29676524
I guarantee you that only 1-2% of this retarded fandom actually hates her. The problem is, anyone autistic enough to get legitimately angry about a cartoon horse is also going to be extremely vocal about it.

Glimmer's "hatedom" as you put it is like autism special forces - a small team that can inflict massive amounts of damage because they're experts at what they do.
>>
>>29676991
You know, I've never been too lazy to argue before, but I just jizzed and kind of want to play MW3.

I have no understanding of why people think the show is losing quality and don't think I can gain it. I've yet to see an actual good set of reasons even for an Anon defending his own specific negative beliefs that aren't fabricated. I've only seen the season once yet, so i can't point out a lack of context or misquoted lines very well.

I just really like the show, guys. Is that wrong?
>>
>>29677159
> 0.05 Hasbrodollars have been deposited into your bank account
>>
>>29677187
> I just really like to eat shit, guys. Is that wrong?
>>
>>29677202
Well that's just not necessary. Let the Anon have his thoughts.
>>
>>29677057
>Implying Sunset isn't a Rarity edit
top kek
>>
>>29677187
No, there's nothing wrong with that.
However, if someone actually gives some degree of reasoning as to why they dislike something (in that anon's case, glimmer getting off scott free despite her over the top actions and the plot basically bending over backwards to make her look good) and that's your retort, then you're better off just continuing on without a reply if you have nothing to actually contribute.
>>
>>29677212
He can have his tastes as long he doesn't try to force them as the only correct tastes one can have.
>>
>>29677198
>Nobody actually disagrees with me
>It's a conspiracy and they're all being paid
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.