[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to get accused of shitposting no matter how I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

I'm going to get accused of shitposting no matter how I phrase this and there's going to be plenty in this thread so I'll keep it short and simple.

Is she genuinely the worst character in the show? If so prove it. If not prove it.
>>
File: shithorse.png (38KB, 837x763px) Image search: [Google]
shithorse.png
38KB, 837x763px
>>29675617
No
My proof: Rainbow Dash exists
>>
>>29675617
Define worst

Define character
>>
>>29675621
and the first reply is a rarafag
great
>>
>>29675617
All of your stupid glimmerniggers are shitposting faggots, stay in your fucking general
>>
>>29675617
Yes, she is the worst. No one else is as morally repugnant or as inconsistent as her.
>>
File: smug mari.png (329KB, 816x458px) Image search: [Google]
smug mari.png
329KB, 816x458px
>>29675633
>everyone who hates Top Cunt is a rarifag
>>
File: 1485621055690.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485621055690.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>29675617
No, she's the best. She was the best part of S6 and probably will be the best part of S7.
>>
>>29675617
Nope.
I liked her.
Partly because of magic and partly because its a new character to explore with social tendencies I can relate too.
I liked her and I hope we see more of her.
And from the looks of that Trailer, the premiere will be based around her.
>>
>>29675617
>Prove an opinion
You're right, you are shitposting
>>
>>29675726
In law to make an accusation is on the accuser to collect evidence until they can prove a strong enough case.

Then the accused has to collect evidence until they can prove themselves innocent.

Nowadays you can accuse anyone for anything and their reputation will be ruined, the accuser needs no evidence and the accused still have to gather evidence based on nothing to refute.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 320x320px
>>29675742
>>
>>29675617
No.
She doesn't have any character.
>>
The problem with her character is that she rapidly took over as the main focus of the show and the writes left the other characters without any interesting arcs.

If she had just her three season 6 episodes and wasn't the focus in the premiere and finale, she would've gotten a more positive reaction.

They forced her development much too quickly which completely overshadowed the mane 6. The contrast between how the writers handled her and the mane 6 was unbearable and she stuck out like a sore thumb.

If she had just gotten comfortable as a good guy during season 6 and then slowly transitioned into becoming important in season 7, then she would have been easier to accept as a new member of the mane 6.

Season 5 Premiere: Glimmer
Season 5 Finale: Glimmer
Season 6 Premiere: Glimmer
Season 6 Finale: Glimmer
Season 7 Premiere: Twilight wondering what to do with GLIMMER followed by a GLIMMER episode.

Can they shove her down our throats anymore?
>>
>>29675654
>>29675633
I can confirm this, I'm a Rarafag who came to this thread just to complain about RD
>>29675817
friendly, not so friendly, fuck you reminder: there are more episodes than the season premiere/finale
>>
>>29675875
Season premire and finales were supposed to be fun. I've not had a fun final or premire since the S4 finale.
>>
>>29675617
>prove it
you shitposting little faggot, its all subjective.
>>
>>29676009
Opinions are based on objective facts
>>
>>29676023
It's an objective fact that you're full of shit
>>
>>29676044
>If I can't argue I'll insult
>>
>>29675617
No you are thinking of treehugger
>>
>>29675617
>I dont want to shitpost.>Im not smart enough to post in the Glimmer thread where people actually care.
>Ill just make a new thread and say im not shitposting.

Glimmerfag logic.

Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
I like glimglam but if you don't that's fine. All your criticisms are valid. BUT if you like sunset shimmer at all you are a massive hypocrite. Glim has a ton more personality, flaws, genuine arcs like here making friends with Trixie and even her dumb backstory with starburst is better than shimmer's dumb backstory.
>>
Congrats anon, you are like Lee. Are you proud of yourself?
>>
>>29676425
Glimmer is a heavily watered down clone of sunset, with everything that made the original interesting removed, so that she wouldn't overshadow Twilight.
>>
>>29676377
Oh no, Anonymous! No, no, no, no, no, no!
It's ALWAYS those anti-glim autists!

There's no waaaaay any of our resident poochiefags are shitposting retards!
>>
>>29676450
>so that she wouldn't overshadow Twilight
yet she has been in the spotlight since S5
>>
>>29675617
>Is she genuinely the worst character in the show?
She is genuine proof of the writing and directing staff's incompetence.
>>
>>29676464
By overshadow, I mean among the fans. Despite being shoved down our throats for multiple seasons, Starlight failed to capture our hearts to the point of making us genuinely want to see more of her instead of the boring six, while Sunset DID accomplish that, and it took her only ONE movie to do so.
>>
>>29675817
>Can they shove her down our throats anymore?

If you like Equestria Girls I have bad news for you, anon...
>>
>>29676514
>If you like Equestria Girls I have bad news for you, anon...
ikr?
she literally has NO reason to be in EqG there's nothing about her character that would translate over well to "human" version of her without making her into an SJW, SU type of character
from what I can gather, it seems that she's a movie director in the EqG special(s) for the love of God, make her only be in ONE of them, preferably NONE!

how the fuck does that even work?
it has NOTHING to do with her "character"
it proves that they're just shoving her down peoples throats because haber and vogal spunked her out when they butt fucked, convincing Hasjew that people will love her
>>
>>29675617
Pretty sure Fluttershy still exists.
>>
>>29676450
How can you be a watered down version of water?
>>
>>29676601
You can have a bottle of mineral water, drink half of it and refill it using tap water I suppose.
>>
The funny thing is, Sunset in EQG works in the team dynamic because they altered Twilight's personality and role to not step on sunset's toes.

but Starlight came in WITHOUT altering twilight's role or dynamic in any way, making starlight completely redundant, compared to sunset and Twilight working well together as a pair in EQG.
>>
>>29675617
Eh... She's one of the worst additions to the show, that's for sure. The only good episode she was properly used for is when she was evil - in the premier.
>>
>>29676639
Oh, stop whinning. The damage is already done, neither Jim or Josh give a crap and they only care about getting invited to conventions or receiving e-blowjobs over Twitter.
Nothing will change until they are fired and that's not going to happen so either leave or learn to enjoy your shit sandwich.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.