[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only reason why he still watches the show is for his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Ludwig_from_pearlie_by_H2expert.png (35KB, 382x321px) Image search: [Google]
Ludwig_from_pearlie_by_H2expert.png
35KB, 382x321px
>the only reason why he still watches the show is for his favorite pony
>he doesn't care what direction the show takes as long his favorite pony is in it
>he get depressed if his waifu is put under a negitive light whether it be the show or a story
>he will instantly drop the show if his waifu isn't in the show anymore
>>
>>29675496
>negitive
Stay in school, OP
>>
>>29675496
>it's wrong to watch a show and expect the main characters not to be randomly replaced for no reason whatsoever
Really makes you think.
>>
>>29675496
Jokes on you, faggot
My favorite pony was never in the show to begin with
>>
>>29675496
>implying I haven't already dropped the show
You don't know me, OP.
>>
>>29675533
>was never in the show
I bet you are for sure a shimmerfag or a nyxfag
either way,someone who doesnt look forward to top tier waifus and has to hold himself with non canon ones
>>
>>29675496
>>the only reason why he still watches the show is for his favorite pony
I watch the show cause I like it, and since my favorite pony is a main character it's really not an issue
>>he doesn't care what direction the show takes as long his favorite pony is in it
I care but I'm not a drama queen, I can be critical of the show but at the same time the show doesn't need to follow my headcanon to be good or at the least satisfactory...I'm not a creator for MLP FIM, and others should stop pretending they are, you're on the ride not in the driver's seat
>>he get depressed if his waifu is put under a negitive light whether it be the show or a story
Literally describing only Rainbow Dash fans right there, I've never seen anybody else act this way, because RD fans are apparently blacking out all the times she bullied her own friends or acted selfishly, that is their own problem and seemingly a unique one to their kind
>>he will instantly drop the show if his waifu isn't in the show anymore
Honestly I probably would because it would make no sense
>>
File: Filly seconds this coloured.png (447KB, 2875x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Filly seconds this coloured.png
447KB, 2875x1781px
>>29675650
>>
File: 1417164801735.gif (270KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1417164801735.gif
270KB, 594x594px
>>29675581
>changing waifus
>>
>>29675650
>Honestly I probably would because it would make no sense
And here I thought you were here for the deep lore and storytelling.
>>
>>29676124
If any of the mane 6 randomly stopped being in the show, that would be a real fuck up, not the imaginary fuck ups people come up with, it would make no sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.