[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Terminator arrives in Equestria's past with the intent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 800x419px
The Terminator arrives in Equestria's past with the intent to kill a young Twilight Sparkle.
What happens?
>>
>>29673911
gas all glimmerfags
>>
File: Anon Mech.png (296KB, 2452x1784px) Image search: [Google]
Anon Mech.png
296KB, 2452x1784px
>>29673911
He can get in fucking line.
>>
He kills her. Do you really think Equestria could stand up to a Terminator?
>>
>>29673911
>to kill twilight
>not stop glimmer from being born
fuck you
>>
>>29673911
A strapping young lad gets sent from the future to protect her, knocking her up with his satyr babby in the process before dying a not so heroic death.

The Terminator is subdued and his punishment is friendship with the mane 6.
>>
>>29673911
Fail. Just like he failed to kill anyone ever. Magic horse with a god for backup will be fine. Unless he is a pony version he isn't going to go unnoticed long enough to even try anything. Also no guns in equestria so he's fucked. This whole thing is stupid OP. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>29673940
What if Glimmer is Twilight's future child then?
>>
OP, why not go back in time to before Twilight was born, perhaps some time during Luna's banishment and kill Twilight's mother or father, so she will never be born anyway. Only 1. 2, possibly, with Cadence, Alicorns to worry about, and no one will know if only 2 ponies die.
>>
>>29673911
I never noticed how big Arnold Schwarzenegger's breasts are
>>
>>29673911
he kills Glimmer instead
>>
Everyone dies
>>
File: die dei doi.gif (77KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
die dei doi.gif
77KB, 500x344px
>>29674255
>t-800 kills her
>t-1000 kills her
>t-x kills her
>t-3000 kills her
Hasta la vista, baby
>>
>>29674305
That would be a good green idea. All the terminators fighting over who gets to kill her.
>>
>>29673911
Nobody kills my Twily, because I'll be there to protect her!!

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!!
>>
>>29673911
The Terminator's greatest advantage is that he can blend in amongst regular humans until he accomplishes his mission. Even with his impressive combat abilities, he would be wrecked if he was discovered and grouped up on. A 6'5 naked man in Equestria is not going to be able to successfully blend in.
>>
>>29675883
A lot of mares will try to get him to breed them
>>
>>29673911
Twily magic surge turns him into a cactus.
>>
>>29674321
[percussion intensifies]
>>
>>29676286
>implying she wont fuck it up, make him self aware and learn free will
>>
>>29673911
Ahp
Down
Ahp
Moa enahgie

Hey this is Ahnald
Your *instructor*

Ahp
Down
AhpAhp
Down
Ahp
come on
moah enahgie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.