[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suffering is having so many ideas for so many things yet having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Crylight.gif (388KB, 580x420px) Image search: [Google]
Crylight.gif
388KB, 580x420px
Suffering is having so many ideas for so many things yet having zero ability to reproduce them in a meaningful way. Pony, non-pony, I contribute nothing and it's killing me.
>>
>>29669358
Then learn to draw or write. Nobody starts out as an expert.

Or get rich and commission others to do the work for you. Either way whining accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>29669358
And of course all your ideas are untested and so they're unpolished, you have no idea if they're any good.

Wanna tell us your ideas, anon?
>>
>>29669390
Feminists and niggers and queers do it all the time and it's worked pretty good so far for them.
>>
>>29669399
I want to make Nyx great again.

Not OP desu
>>
File: ce3.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
>>29669401
>jamal2504's parents have paid for a metric fuckton of peter parker x twilight sparkle 'art'
>>
>>29669399
If I don't tell anyone my ideas then they die with me. But if I tell anyone then my ideas can be stolen and refurbished into something beyond my control.
>>
>>29669358
Wanna exchange ideas, OP?
>>
>>29669462
That won't be necessary... I just got a golden ticket...
>>
>>29669417
>But if I tell anyone then my ideas can be stolen and refurbished into something beyond my control.
One of the first lessons you learn when writing is that no one will steal your ideas, because in all honesty, they aren't probably even that good if no-one's critiqued them yet.
>>
>>29669417
Someone can work with you and your creative vision.
>>
Well OP probably just meant it in a general manner. When you're feeling useless and powerless despite seeing and realizing first-hand what's going on. Like knowing the winning bet, but not having the money to invest in.

So - who's up for ideafagging this thread? I have vidya ideas, cartoon ideas, tv series ideas, money making ideas, website ideas.
>>
File: 842838423.png (900KB, 4200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
842838423.png
900KB, 4200x4200px
>>29669358
Try writing.

There's less of a time investment than in drawing shit and the more you do it the better you'll get at it.

Don't be afraid of criticism, it'll only help you.
>>
>>29669358
Kill yourself before it kills you
>>
>>29669390
This
Its easier than you think
>>
>>29669934
Lets hear them my nigga.
>>
>>29669417
Alongside what others said, even if these are good ideas, what's the point of keeping them to yourself if they're just going to die with you? If other people use your good ideas to create things people like, that's good. It's not as if you're going to do it.
>>
>>29669417
Dude, we live in the internet age. Even if you did something with your ideas on your own, someone would steal them and/or they'd be changed into something else.

This is why Fallout:Equestria, Sonichu, and other examples of autism exist.
>>
>>29669934
cartoon ideas
>the lives of the m6's pets
>sunbutt can never find any downtime between all the bureaucracy and the m6 fucking shit up
>dissatisfied customers from rarity's boutique
>a 'frasier' type show starring a background pony
>>
>>29669417
No one cares about your ideas unless you make something from them.
>>
>>29670999
Trips of truth
>>
>>29669358
try math
>>
>>29669358
The MLP fandom has been around for 6.5 years now

It takes an average person between 5 and 9 years to achieve an advanced mastery of arts such as drawing or painting.
If you started drawing back then, it is possible you would have been a high quality artist now.

If you start now, you will likely get to a level satisfactory to your needs to create before MLP or the fandom dies

Don't just sit there and do nothing- Start practicing and start improving
>>
>>29669417
Originality doesn't actually exist, all your ideas are based off of media you've consumed over the course of your life.

As such, there's no point to stealing them.
>>
>>29669358
If you can't create independently, inspire those with the necessary skill.
>>
>>29669390
don't fall for this useless advice
>>
>>29669358
>Suffering is knowing so many good ideas exist within the fandom that will never be enacted on TV for 11 minutes while the show continues on a slow, steady decline
>>
>>29672252
>the fandom dies
True bronies never die
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.