[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think any the staff come here often? What if they do What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1481148189172.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481148189172.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
Do you think any the staff come here often?
What if they do
What if they are just another anon
They could be any anon
They could even tripfag secretly
They could be here right now, in this very thread...
>>
>>29662887
Jim will never know how shit he is
>>
>>29662894
>implying Jim isn't secretly a ponkfag
>>
>>29662887
>Do you think any the staff come here often?

Who do you think keep coming here to yell and yap about how the show is still perfect and whoever disliked it is always wrong?
>>
>>29662894
>Jim will never know how shit he is

Judging by his Twitter comments, he's fully aware he's a fat, bald and dumb loser who recently turned 41 years old and is still a bachelor.

I suppose he will rage and rage nonstop during this year once S07 airs and the non-asskissing comments start piling up.
>>
>>29662942
Jim?
>>
>>29662887
Animators may be okay here. We don't complain about that as much, right?
>>
>>29663640
I'm not complaining lol
I think it's kind of cool
>>
>>29663640
Animators are DHX's underdogs, doing all the work and not receiving any praises because faggots like Jim Miller try to keep it all for themselves.
>>
>>29662887
Some writers don't even watch the show, I don't know why would they come here. Unless they're those idiots who say "I don't watch the show lol", and all they know about the characters is the second hand memes they read here. That would make sense. Maybe FM de Marco is the retard who spams the board saying how much he hates "R*inbow D*sh".

In case you read this, De Marco, I wish you were dead. Unironically. I'm not exaggerating or anything. I wish you were invited to a convention and a bunch of autistic fans with enough money to buy a ticket lynched you right there. I hope you suffer a slow and painful dead, fucking bastard. I hate you.
>>
>>29662887
I would like to thank them for making an excellent show. I've really enjoyed it. Thank you show makers for helping this ponefag to feel better about his day.
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>>29662942
>Jimmy-Jim-Jimmy-Jim-Jim-Jim-Jim
>>
File: 1470016548127.jpg (41KB, 433x567px) Image search: [Google]
1470016548127.jpg
41KB, 433x567px
>>29662887
There's an interview with the storyboarder for that episode's first half.
Turns out she's simply a seasoned con-goer furry artist in her free time so most of the stuff in there is really aimed at the generic fan convention instead of poking fun at MLP's fanbase specifically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.