[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was a bitch for no reason >clearly enjoyed every minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Diamond_Tiara.png (201KB, 429x519px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Tiara.png
201KB, 429x519px
>was a bitch for no reason
>clearly enjoyed every minute of it
>at no point did she show any semblance of remorse at all
>suddenly, 'it's not my fault guys, my mom is mean, I really want to be a nice filly'

Why was season 5 so shit?
>>
>>29646983
If you take away all the half-assed reforms, S5 was decent. As good as it gets, I guess.
>>
>>29646983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iBgpwOm9w8
>>
>>29646983
she is still best pony tho
>>
>>29647080
prove it.
>>
>>29647084
prove what?
>>
>>29647094
that she best pony.
>>
>>29647097
She's voiced by Chantal Strand. The only other pony with that distinction is her mother, and she's shit, so we can therefore conclude that Diamond Tiara is a better pony than her mother, therefore she is best pony.
>>
>>29647109
>chantal strand
>not superior claire corlett or michelle creber
Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>29647097
>proving an opinion
are you retarded?
>>
>>29647121
Claire grew up to be a vegan feminist and Creber keeps getting horse-famous boyfriends and promoting them everywhere
>>
>>29647136
>promoting them everywhere
Sex?
>>
>>29647188
Getting them gigs on the show and that sort of shit. Basically getting them special privileges.
>>
>>29647188
Promoting them in more ways than one. Promoting them from nothing to kinda-sorta-I've-heard-of-him status and promoting them from virgins to I-got-laid-after-27-years.
>>
File: tiara.jpg (34KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
tiara.jpg
34KB, 362x500px
>>29646983
I want her to be a nice filly to me, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>29646993
> "If you take away all the stuff that ruined the season, S5 was decent."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.