[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to her? She was barely in season 5 and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Zecora_id.png (208KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora_id.png
208KB, 400x500px
What happened to her? She was barely in season 5 and didn't get any lines at all in season 6. Is Jim Miller racist against zebras?
>>
She fit a role that is no longer really needed anymore. It is unfortunate. I love Zecora.
>>
>>29641609
rhyming is hard
>>
>>29641626
The problem is that the writers began to see her as less as an actual character and more of a plot point. Now if a character needs some sagely advice or ability but can't turn to Twilight or Celestia? Bam, just chuck Zecora in there for a couple of minutes and get a potion or advice from her. It's unfortunate but as >>29641630 said, unless she's critical to the plot the writers simply aren't going to waste their time thinking of rhyming dialogue for her unless they really need to. Originally it seemed as though she was going to be some sort of mentor initially for the CMC but the writers just never ended up taking her down that path and so now she just sits as an underdeveloped character used almost entirely to move the plot forwards and nothing else.
>>
>>29641837
They had Starlight use a spell on Big Mac to make him talk normally. They could do the same on Zecora for an episode if they couldn't be fucked rhyming her.
>>
>>29642128
But her rhyming gimmick is part of the charm. She's a foreign pony living in Equestria, she practices a type of magic unknown to most, and she speaks in rhymes for some reason unknown to us. These are the interesting character points at a glance.
>>
>it turns out Zecora's rhyming is a curse she got when she left her people
>Twilight accidentally removes it while cleaning up some magic fuckery Glimmy got up to while practicing or whatever
>initially she's overjoyed that she can speak normally again, but quickly realizes she actually misses it and it was mostly just fun
>Twilight, Spike, Glimmy and Zecora have to go through the Evercree back to her homeland to get them to re-apply the curse, Zecora is really nervous because everyone was mad that she was leaving
>in the end it turns out that they cooled off really quickly and felt guilty about the curse for years, but none of them could manage the trip through the Everfree to appologize, and when they explain they actually want the curse put back on many laughs are shared
>episode ends with the zebra cheif cursing himself in the same way, half as penance for his actions and half because "hey, that does actually seem pretty fun"

I just want them to do more stuff with Zecora, man. She's a good pony, even if she's only kind of maybe a pony.
>>
>>29642376
I would watch it.
>>
File: zecora shows off her zebrabits.png (637KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zecora shows off her zebrabits.png
637KB, 1280x720px
I just want more hot zebra ass in the show.
>>
>>29642376
I like the idea of it being more of a cultural thing that zebras do tbqhwyf
>>
>>29642128
You mean the mouth-rape?
>>
>>29641837
Yeah, it's a big problem... I've wanted forever for the show to visit the land of zebras, or at least let Zecora talk about it. I reeeeaaally want more Zecora, she's such a cool character, even if she is OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.