[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you saw another horsefucker/brony outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What would you do if you saw another horsefucker/brony outside in real life? Make friends/have idle conversation or hide your powerlevel?

You want to make some new friends don't you?
>>
>>29635861
You're a fucking faggot, dude
>>
>>29635861
I'd talk to him.
This reminds me, in the past week I actually saw two bronies about 5 days apart. One had a MLP backpack and the other had an MLP shirt. I didn't talk to them because I was in my car at the time.
But if I was at a party let's say and I met one, I'd talk with him and discuss the show and movies. I'm decently social. Ironically, I think posting on this site has improved my social skills.
>>
>>29635861
/) Brohoof!
>>
>>29635861
Pretend he's a horse, and fuck him.
>>
>>29635861
Kill yourself and back to reddddit
>>
>>29635861
>horsefucker
so did i happen across some guy who was dick deep in a sweet mare pussy? if it was his own horse id make friends so i could try it later. if not id still make friends.
>>
>>29635861
Yeah, why not. I'd probably end up punching and/or killing him if he said something really stupid like "season 6 was the best season", but other than that I think it would be interesting.
>>
>>29635894
>Muh reddit bogeyman
>>
>>29635861
I know an anon wanted to meet me once. desu I just wanna show up at their door saying what up
>>
>>29635861
I would talk to them, I'm not a fandom fan, fake fan, or insecure male who has trouble getting girls so I could easily do it
>>
>>29635861
As long as they didn't show signs of particularly high degeneracy then I'd try to make friends
>>
>>29635900
>season 6 was the best season
>something really stupid
I don't get it
>>
>>29635861
I've never met anyone else who watches the show, and nobody knows I do. You faggots are all I have.
>>
>>29636102
But we are degenerates anon
>>
>>29635861
Only ever seen one brony in normal everyday life. I was at work, guy came in wearing a RD tshirt. I said RD is worst pony, he didnt say a thing and left immediately. Kinda disappointing desu
>>
>>29636150
He was crying all night, you meanie
>>
>>29635861
On a related note, wasn't there some kinda map with anons from /mlp/ or somethin?
>>
>>29635861
>rape
>>
>>29636107
I'd gladly punch and/or kill you.
>>
File: 1452041556406.gif (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452041556406.gif
43KB, 500x500px
>>29635861
Probably talk to him about anything OUTSIDE of MLP first, to gauge their autism levels.
If they seem chill, then we can discuss pony.
>>
Reading this thread reminds me of how autistic this site is.
Most people I know into mlp have normal stable lives.
Then again being an oldfag I hang out with adults. I can understudy the awkwardness of underage kids.
>>
>>29636205
See this is the key. Generally I don't want to hang out with people who wear merch, because they're more likely to be people who base their whole fucking identity around it.

It's much better when I just find out that this dude I've been chilling with is also into to tiny horses, rather than meeting people through tiny horses.
>>
>>29636205
>Probably talk to him about anything OUTSIDE of MLP first
You know, if a random person came up to me to talk about some shit out of a sudden I would likely tell them to kindly fuck off. "I like horses too" is a much more appropriate ice breaker than literally anything else you can come up with.
>>
>>29636155
The queers in /homo horse/ still use it for their buttfuck meet up's
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.