[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dare I say Discord is /our/ guy? I mean, he's a 1000+ old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Discord_ID_S5E22.png (313KB, 420x900px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_ID_S5E22.png
313KB, 420x900px
Dare I say Discord is /our/ guy?
I mean, he's a 1000+ old antisocial virgin who try hard to look cool but he is disliked by anyone except his own waifu. Big Mac and Spike, two equivalents of neck beard tabletop rpg nerds thought that he was lame.
>>
>>29631209
We're not immortal beings capable of shape-shifting, nor would half of us be liked by our waifus.
>>
>>29631210
>We're not immortal beings capable of shape-shifting
NO U
>>
>>29631210
But i thought it is common that all our waifus would love us. Why would there be waifufags who think that their wiafu would be disgusted by them?
>>
File: 1280159.gif (2MB, 902x508px) Image search: [Google]
1280159.gif
2MB, 902x508px
>>29631209
>virgin
He can create anything from nothing.
Who's to say, when he feels the urge to get off, he doesn't just randomly create a weird female for the sole purpose of riding his dick?

>try hard to look cool
Being cool usually involves having respect. Discord doesn't care about that.

He tries hard to have fun. I'm surprised Fluttershy is his waifu and not Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>29631210
But if Discord had no powers at all. He would be more pathethic than average fluttterfag. No one respect him in FiM universe. Flutterfag humans would at least befriend any common pony and CMC. Im not really suprised Discord become villain when he just think that Fluttershy abandons him.
>>
>>29631209
>fa/tg/uy
>best friend is stereotypical waifu incarnate
>so deep into wizardry he's a god

So how long do you need to be a wizard to reach discord level?

It takes 30 years to reach wizard. How long must you remain a wizard until you reach chaos deity?
>>
>>29631234
>uses his wizard powers to create living onaholes
He still can't get laid
>>
>>29631234
>Being cool usually involves having respect. Discord doesn't care about that.
Actually he does, he tried hard to impress Fluttershy in the Gala or Spike and BM at the guy's night. He wants attention and he value it more than ruling Equestria all by himself. Something that was established already in Keep Calm and Flutter On.

In his all twisted way, he also looked for attentnion in Retun of Harmony when he wanted to focus more on challenging Twilight than just mind controlling her right of the bat.
>>
>>29631244
When you're a living god who can get whatever he wants, who cares about normie girls? Or mares, in this case.
>>
>>29631248
Point taken, but if you get laid you lose wizard powers. If you use your powers to create something for the purpose of getting laid, then it isn't really getting laid, just a living onahole.
>>
>>29631234
He doesn't understand the appeal of sex and reproduction because he is the only one of his kind and he is immortal. It's like living in a world of frogs while youre the only human. Frogs being afraid of you doesn't make you feel attracted to them or wanting to rape them.

In Discord case, i think he's also a virgin and he would probably only do sex if it was Fluttershy who tries to initiate it. After all she is a normal pony in pony like society and knows about romance and birds and bees. We had many episodes where Discord is obsessed over her but only Fluttershy really had a blushing scene with him, not Discord. So he might be the actual virgin sho doesn't understand the value of physical contact.

If there ever make them kiss in season 99+ it's most likely going to be Fluttershy doing it while Discord is confused or suprised.
>>
File: 730812.png (978KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
730812.png
978KB, 800x1156px
>>29631246
Fair points.

With Fluttershy, you can probably boil it all down to her being his first friend and him being territorial about her.

But he can be a bit of an attentionwhore, yes. Before reforming he did seem to enjoy acknowledgement in the form of being considered annoying and dangerous.
>>
>>29631253
Discord getting laid is like Daryl from TWD getting laid. Never going to happen.
>>
>>29631209
Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>29631269
He was a villain and now he just want to get laid with Fluttershy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.