[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whens the next content creator thread scheduled for? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Whens the next content creator thread scheduled for?

I just found out that without the thread up for me to shitpost small irreverent updates in, I don't actually make any progress in my content.
>>
>>29627044
> Stolen Desktop Ponies image.

Well, your project already seems to be a big pile of nothing.
>>
File: stand_twilight_left.gif (12KB, 98x80px) Image search: [Google]
stand_twilight_left.gif
12KB, 98x80px
>>29627044
At least credit the real authors of the assets you are stealing to fish for attention and self validation, asswipe.
>>
>>29627084
>>29627076
Sometimes 'stolen' (work derived from other work) workis better than the original, youll see.
>>
>>29627163
Oh hello, Toxic-Mario!
>>
>>29627163
> "Derived"
> "Better than the original"
> It's a fucking recolor.
> And not even a good recolor.

Must be sad to have no real skills so you must go around like a vulture, stealing from others. Eh?

I think I will stay around to keep reporting your threads just to piss you off. ;-)
>>
>>29627163
No, shitty recolors are never better.
>>
>>29627044
what are you doing?
>>
>>29627505
Shhh let him believe his fucking life is actually worth something.

Faggot cannot create his own assets, faggot tries to pass somebody else's hard work as his own, faggot refuses to credit the people he's stealing from, faggot is probably using a premade engine and premade vectors/props, but still believes he can call this "his" project.

He's a pathetic faggot desperately trying to get some attention from people on the internet. You can't troll such a person because his entire existence is a huge trolling against himself.
>>
>>29627625
As you can see, he's stealing from other people because he's an incompetent loser with crippling autism.
>>
>>29627044
You just need accountability in your projects.
>>
>>29628384
He needs to accept he's a pathetic, good for nothing loser who will never amount to anything on his life, and also needs to lear to keep his grubby hands from other people's work.

I don't know what's more pathetic: him having to steal from others because he's an useless loser or him being idiotic enough to believe nobody will figure out he's stealing from other people.
>>
Why are you lads so vicious. As long as he credits the guy that made those and the guy that made that is goochi I don't see why there's a need to get mad. If it's only a fan project and not commercial I see no harm.
>>
>>29629443
Except he's not crediting shit and "I give credit so I'm not stealing" is bullshit and you know it, nigger.

Or should I say OP?
>>
File: no fags tonight.jpg (1MB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
no fags tonight.jpg
1MB, 1280x2160px
>>29627044
>>
>>29627625
an RPG.

>>29627636
>>29629272
If theres anyone im stealing from, its hasbro, no one else.
>>
>>29629464
Nigger I'm not OP. I'm just saying why so vicious lad. Seems like you have a broom up your ass.
>>
>>29627044
So what?

Can I make a new content creator thread, or who do I get permition from?
>>
>>29629464
>OP stohl mah pixels!
>Stop making derivative works of derivative works.
I don't get you people sometimes.
>>
>>29631308
>>29631457
> "Pay attention to me, please...!"
> "... please..."
>>
bump

please respond.
>>
>>29632419
>>29631912

Wow, you are really this desperate for attention.
Get a life, tubby.
>>
>>29632721
Leave him alone
>>
All this niggering and no talk of content creation. Go finger.
>>
File: 1324616516003.jpg (44KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
1324616516003.jpg
44KB, 317x699px
>>
>>29633799
There's no content creation, anon. OP is nothing but a thief and attention wore looking for attention.

Probably his "epic" project is another autistic RPG made with RPGMaker so it's going to be the same unoriginal crap already seen thousands of times and nobody wants to put up with that crap anymore.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.