[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People still liking season 2 in the year 2017 You're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>People still liking season 2 in the year 2017
You're kidding. You're kidding, right?
>>
File: Smug.png (832KB, 1366x699px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
832KB, 1366x699px
Season 2 gave us a lot of cool stuff though.
>Discord
>New Luna
>Chrysalis
May I go on?
>>
>>29623712
>le epin wacky meme villain xDDD
>ruined a perfect design
>out-of-place edgy fetishbait in a terrible two part finale that was forced in at the last second to create """""tension"""""
>>
>>29623723
You need a pineapple.
>>
>>29623759
not an argument
>>
>>29623762
Toast?
>>
>>29623712
Those 3 are the ugliests designs I've seen in a children's flash animated cartoon show for prebuscent girls.
>>
>>29623723>
>le epin wacky meme villain xDDD
You know he was originally going to be in season 1 right?
>ruined a perfect design
Season 1 Luna has a good design, but her season 2 form looks way more elegant.
>out-of-place edgy fetishbait in a terrible two part finale that was forced in at the last second to create """""tension"""""
How is she out of place?
By that logic Nightmare Moon is out of place, the series needs antagonists simple as that.
>>
>>29623810
Anon... take the Pineapple and Toast. They're better than having to deal with their text equivalent.
>>
File: bitch please.gif (398KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.gif
398KB, 480x238px
>>29623712
>Discord
A literal executive mandate with a very watered down design from his original ones. His personality is just a Q self insert where Q just kept cheating and pretending he's playing by the rules even in Star Trek.
>Luna
The first autistic and retarded character in season 2, next to Discord and Twilight in Lesson Zero.
Trashed any hopes and standards anyone has ever had for Celestia's little sister and Nightmare Moon as a whole.

Her design has a thick masculine neck, skinny thigh joints, no sparkly shoes, a pair of amoebas for hair, a crappy eye socket that can't contain her eye properly. And her voice is fucking atrocious.

Chrysalis.

Literally a silhouette looks better than her. Trixie's voice also didn't do her much good and her personality was more boring than Nightmare's.
>muh bug horse
muh horse-faced abomination with fangs. She looks disgusting. Especially those holes and hey grey spots which make her look like a zombie. Only a neet faggot fucks a cheese-smelling deadwalker before his dick falls off.
>>
File: sugarcube.gif (104KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sugarcube.gif
104KB, 300x300px
>>29623924
This is serious, he's samefagging now. Have a sugercube.
>>
We must stop this fighting, we must and it is mandatory, we must have a thread tea party STAT
>>29623944
You bring the sugar cubes>>29623821
and you anon take pineapple and toast, i'll bring tea. We must resolve these issues and personal problems in a much conservative way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.