[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never hug her >tfw you'll never pet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 4526.png (400KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4526.png
400KB, 906x1024px
>tfw you'll never hug her
>tfw you'll never pet her
>tfw you'll never kiss her
>tfw you'll never spend a night with her
>tfw you'll never live together
>tfw you'll never express your love for each other
>tfw you'll never grow old together
>tfw neither of you will hold the other while they die, after having lived a happy and rewarding life
>tfw you will never meet her in a paradise beyond understanding, to live the good life forever
Why is the world so unfair, anons?
Why can't we get what we want?
Why are we cursed to this miserable experience before falling away into oblivion, unfulfilled and terrified?
>>
File: 1428765490193.jpg (33KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1428765490193.jpg
33KB, 374x363px
It's ok, I'm fucking terrible without any redeeming qualities, she'd be better off without me.
>>
File: 1484786774022.jpg (130KB, 766x807px) Image search: [Google]
1484786774022.jpg
130KB, 766x807px
>>29622353
Your waifu would rather have you around, even if it's uncomfortable, than know you were depressed and alone without her.
>>
File: feels overdose.jpg (495KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
feels overdose.jpg
495KB, 807x1013px
>>29622335
anon pls
I came here to laugh, not to feel
>>
>>29622335
Well. I mean. You could just go outside and form real relationships. Perhaps meet someone who changes who you are. And I'll tell you, having someone that's real, someone that feels the same way about you, that you can build a life with, that you can even just hold and fall asleep with, is the best feeling you can ever have.

I'll never forget how she felt against me.
>>
>>29624450
It's easy to say to go out and find someone but what if you're quiet and awkward fear social situations and even your best friend goes out with someone else?
>>
>>29624494
I never said it would be easy, nothing in life is worth getting if it is. I used to be the guy who sat in the back corner of the class, the one who ate his lunch in the bathroom stall all throughout grade 9, the guy who was terrified of any new experience. I was scared of ordering at Subway because I thought I would hold up the line not knowing what to order. What I needed was someone to shatter my disillusions, and show me that I'm a person worth knowing, that I am interesting, that I'm worth it. For me, it was making friends with some pretty awesome people. I got pretty lucky. I'm still a pretty reserved guy, but confidence, and work-ethic can do wonders for yourself. It's not something that happens overnight, maybe it happens with maturity, but things change. Some people later than others. It all starts with having self respect, know who you are, what your strengths and weaknesses are, and loving yourself. Only then can you truly open yup to someone special. People bloom differently, don't compare yourself to others like that.
>>
File: TwilightFeel.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
TwilightFeel.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
>>29622335
>>
>>29624597
If things change with maturity, I wish it'd hurry up, I'm already 30.

Joking aside, it is definitely a confidence/self-love issue. It's really hard to stop believing you're worthless, even when people tell you otherwise. My siblings and cousins all have good jobs and SOs and here I am, a single night janitor spending his break on /mlp/.
>>
File: pinkamena st rodge.png (242KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
pinkamena st rodge.png
242KB, 800x571px
>>29622335
Thanks for reminding me
>>
Being ok with who you are, what you are, is one of the hardest things someone can be ok with. All we can do is move forward, even if we don't see anything on the horizon. Sometimes I wish I was someone else, someone who would have the motivation to finish what he started, who was able to keep what he held dear, and I'm forced to realize that I've been a failure. But it's something that needs to moved past if I want to grow (Not that you're a failure, by just having a job, you're automatically better than 99% of all jobless neets on this board.). People can help with that growth, of moving past the idea of worthlessness, but ultimately it's you that has to realize that you are your own person, and for better or for worse, that you're ok with that. Because you're worth it.
>>
>>29624784
>>29624994
>>
>>29622335
>tfw you will never meet her in a paradise beyond understanding, to live the good life forever

that's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
File: Real enough for me.jpg (2MB, 2695x1943px) Image search: [Google]
Real enough for me.jpg
2MB, 2695x1943px
>>29622335
7 of those you can do with a plush
1 of those is dependent on what you believe happens after you die
1 of those could never happen because she isn't real

in all seriousness, you're the only one keeping yourself from being happy
>>
File: 1488777855286.jpg (175KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488777855286.jpg
175KB, 1024x1024px
>>29622335
Just believe that you will meet your waifu when you die and it makes life way easier, now instead of worrying about my waifu all day you can worry about real life which is way more fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.