[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a long night of wishing for it, you finally end up at long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Lynel.png (636KB, 622x549px) Image search: [Google]
Lynel.png
636KB, 622x549px
After a long night of wishing for it, you finally end up at long last being given a ticket to Equestria itself, where you can be with your pone waifu or husbando, love each other fully, and live a long and happy life forever more. But like with all good things, there is a catch: To be allowed to live in Equestria, you must fight one of these half lion half taur beasts to the death to prove you truly do desire to live there.

You are given 6 hours to prepare whatever you think you need for the fight ahead, and can only fight with whatever you either have at hand, or whatever you find in the forest you are to be fighting it at. And for those who do not know, this beast can run as fast as a horse, can tank many hits, and has a massive sword, sharpened shield and a bow with electric, ice and fire arrows at its disposal. And it is smart enough to pay attention to whatever you do, and will not be fooled by the same tactic twice, and will even use your tactics against you if you use them too much.

With this all said, what will you do to prepare for the fight ahead, and what will you do when the time comes for the big battle, as you prepare to slay the only thing standing between you and horse pussy/horse benis?
>>
why does /v/ invade this place every time a good new game comes out?
>>
if i have car keys at hand, could i try to run this thing down? or at least use the car to deal a good first shot.
>>
>>29618321
Well, if you have it on hand when you end up beginning the fight, technically it counts. But just know that it can easily cut through wood and even light metals with its blade.
>>
I get a stick. If it breaks the stick I now have two sticks.

Checkmate atheists.
>>
A makeshift bow and a single Guardian Arrow.
>>
>>29618300
Bruh this is too easy.
>Grab my guns
>Grab the torch and some hairspray
>Grab my bayonet
>Get in my truck
>Ram the thing down
>Pin it against a tree and fill it with lead
>Burn it when I'm out of ammo
>Spike its head just to be sure
Equestria here I come.
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>fill my shoulder-mounted spraying apparatus with all the chemicals at my disposal, mostly bleach
>if this does not outright kill the beast, it will disorient it and possibly blind it

>I have lots of broken down computer equipment
>use torn, jagged scraps of computer towers and innards tied together as makeshift bolas to trip up the beast as it's stumbling around in a fit of burning blindness

>bolt action .22 rifle
>it's not much, but a blind, tangled up beast with a few small bullet holes is better than nothing

>grab one of room mate's katanas
>go for the neck

If I can dodge the first charge after spraying its face, I should be golden.
>>
>>29618819
I really want to stab it with my lee Enfield. I love the sword bayonet.
>>
>Rape
>Implying it won't lay down it's weapons and let you dominate that horsepussy.
>>
Wonder why did I waste ~400 bucks on a console I'm not interested into.

>>29618309
Because they're in love with pone, even tho they hate to admit it.
>>
File: delete this.png (367KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.png
367KB, 810x594px
>>29618945
who did this to celestia?
has this image a story behind it?
>>
>>29620011
Image search isn't bringing anything up for me, so I don't know if my internet's still shit or what.
>>
>>29618309
Butthurt because they wasted money on a switch, the worst fucking """"console""" since the Jaguar CD.
>>
>>29620011
Well she looks pretty smug so I imagine she was in a battle and her opponent didn't know she was immortal. Now she's casually strolling up to him like "what now bitch nigga?" and he's pissing himself.
>>
File: civil war wooden cannons.jpg (115KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
civil war wooden cannons.jpg
115KB, 800x549px
>>29618300
>Only a .22 rifle and a bitchin' hand axe to hand
>check other closet
>eight pounds of blackpowder

I'm sure I could rig up a cannon. Wooden staves I can cut and form, ditto iron bands to bind it, and I have enough tools to be able to carve stone into cannonballs.

19th century coming at you hard and fast.
>>
>>29620472
I agree you could do it, but could you do it in 6 hours? There is a time limit here.
>>
>>29618300
Well I have a 6.5 creedmoor that will put just about anything down in one shot.
>>
>>29618300
I have an ak47 with 240 rounds in 2 mag pouches less than 15 feet away from me..... I think I'm good.
>>
>>29618300
Fuck those Lynel, I had to abandon my horse and warp away the first time I ran into one.
>>
>>29618300
Maybe Macgyver together some kind of blade trap so that it shoots knives into the soft underbelly of the beast and hopefully cause it to bleed out. If that doesn't work, poison all the nearby water with drain cleaner or something. It'll have to drink sometime.
>>
>>29618300
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.