[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what would your powers if you got hit by one of these? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: magic portal leak.png (150KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
magic portal leak.png
150KB, 640x363px
So what would your powers if you got hit by one of these? What would you do with it?
>>
>>29615012
Probably be something I could do from my computer, like write things into creation.
I would induce lots of money into existence, and then make a comfy pony.
>>
>>29615034
Why would magic work with computers?
>>
>>29615012
Get powers from Shub-Niggurath and use it for Rape.
>>
>>29615052
I mean from my computer desk, from in front of my computer.
I could just use my finger to write in the air, to keep it on me.
>>
File: large (2).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29615012
The power to have the cast just instantly forgive literally everything you do and to shove them out of the way for whatever bullshit you're going through even though what the mane cast is going through it far far worse. I'd use the powers to get shoved into literally everything MLP related Hasbro is shoving out.
>>
File: 1481756167122.jpg (439KB, 890x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481756167122.jpg
439KB, 890x1400px
>>29615012
>What would you do with it?
Start my own crew and become king of the pirates.
>>
>>29615087
>somewhere, in some reality, an anon is living his wish to be a pretty pony mare that gets to be the center of the show
>>
>>29615012
Either pyromancy or be able to make people see things that aren't real.
>>
Let's make it more interesting, shall we?

>go to here http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/superpowers.htm
>generate power that is what you now have
>go to http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14901#.WLxxAW_yvIU
>pick pone race and enter name
>generate your new pone body, appearance and personality
>post it here
>>
>>29615172
To contriboot and start it off:

>"Your powers are imitating voices and manipulating shadows."
>"A charming, sarcastic pony who loves playing practical jokes and can play the tuba. This pony has a scarlet red coat, a scarlet red mane, lavender eyes, and a carrot Cutie Mark."
>>
>>29615172
>Your powers are altering your appearance and immunity to most toxins.
Kinda like Mistique from X-Men. Could be fun. I don't know how the toxin hing would come in handy.
>>
>>29615172
>Your powers are reading minds, projecting illusions, seeing the future, and controlling air.
Very fun.
>>
Substitution magic. I swap places with another person; also whichever action one was performing at the time of the substitution the other would then be performing.
So if I was midway into konking myself with a club and then switched places with someone about to cum inside Rainbow Dash, that person would be lying on the ground with a concussion while I enjoy inserting my seed into his waifu.
>>
File: 5c2.jpg (30KB, 499x474px) Image search: [Google]
5c2.jpg
30KB, 499x474px
>>29615172
>Your powers are controlling electricity and creating force fields.
>A stoic, sarcastic pony who loves the night-time and is captain of their own flying team. This pony has a crimson red coat, a silver mane, dark purple eyes, and a spiral clouds Cutie Mark.

I got the standard shitty oc pony.
>>
>>29615172
"Your powers are creating force fields and controlling earth."

So, a double-amputee (both wings) alicorn?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.