[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be the Mane Six's lonely single fath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: 1486769061622.png (824KB, 1054x864px) Image search: [Google]
1486769061622.png
824KB, 1054x864px
>You will never be the Mane Six's lonely single father
i callout to you beans
(http://pastebin.com/6yzn7tfa)
and you Metsu
(http://pastebin.com/3Vd7LaKB)

all other writers are also welcome

also this is my 3th restart of this topic
>>
I will be writing later tonight after work.
To bad that other guy who was writing about the sick children isn"t here anymore
>>
We dad general now
>>
>>29614591
Feels like it
>>
>>29615279
hopefully not forever
>>
>>29607792
>12:42
>With a gentle nod at your dog, Scooby flips a coin into the juke box, the machine glowing to life.
>He presses some shit, and soon, a familiar and invigorating rhythm rises.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOFay9Rhac
>“What the fuck?” says Pumpkin, understandably confused.
>He then glares at the jukebox, witnessing your afroed-discolicious friend grinning.
>“Ree hee hee!” laughs the Scoobs.
>Yo fight music be playin’...
“Alright Scooby! Let’s take ‘em!”
>“No, really, what the fu--”
>You slap the gun out of Pumpkin’s hand, the weapon firing a bullet once it hits the floor, sliding over to the boothes where your girls hide under.
>Honey Bunny doesn’t have time to process everything.
>She just knows she’s heard a gunshot, and fires a blast of her own at Scooby.
>He, in turn, slides to the right with his delicious dance moves, evading the gunshot with ease with a 8/10 spin.
>Meanwhile, Pumpkin, enraged that you’ve disarmed him, rears his arm back, then thrusts it forwards to deliver a devastating blow to you schnozz.
>What he doesn’t know, however, is that you are a master of HipHopKido, and grab ahold of his fist, grabbing it, and using it to pull him past you, spinning him around in a flurry, and ultimately landing on the floor.
>He gets up quick though, and this time he tries for a kick.
>With yo moves, you block his own kick with a kick of your own!
>Your legs are now against each other, like two clashed swords between retarded knights.
>He focuses on trying to overpower your leg, but in doing so, does not pay heed to your hand, flicking his nose.
>Meanwhile, Scoob doesn’t fucking play.
>He’s grabbed the gun from Honey Bunny’s hand by biting it for fuck’s sake.
>“OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?”
>>
>>29615689
>12:43
>Scooby, for once, doesn’t speak.
>He merely pulls the gun out for himself, the taste of metal on his tongue, and tosses the firearm behind him.
>He cracks his paws as if they were knuckles.
>“Rime to rick rum rass.”
>Scooby does an excellent upper-cut while simultaneously striking the pose John Travolta made in Saturday Night Fever, and knocks Honey Bunny unconscious to the ground.
>“Honey!”
“Scooby! The Pumpkin is enraged! Let’s kick it!”

>12:44
>You spent the next minute kicking Pumpkin as he was on the floor.
>Then, when all is said and done, two crooks lie, K.O.’ed on the floor of “Ra Rexit”.
>That’s right when the music dies.
>...The whole resturaunt applauds you.

>12:45
>They kicked you out though when Scooby’s afro fell off and they saw you snuck a pet inside the building.
>...
>Assholes.

PASTEBIN UPDATED TO LATEST POST
http://pastebin.com/6yzn7tfa
>>
>>29614558
op here
i have saved his work
and also the lewd story of anon dad with pinkie
i could pastbin them
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (14KB, 192x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
14KB, 192x150px
>>29615718
God damn it beans that's beautiful. Good job beans
>>
File: Kek Evans.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Kek Evans.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>29615718
>“Scooby! The Pumpkin is enraged! Let’s kick it!”
It's shit like this when you know you're reading a Beans green...
>>
>>29610449

"Igneous please reconsider! She's your daughter she needs you!" Igneous shook his head and took a deep breath.
>"As much as it pains me to say, She needs you. I can not care for her and sustain the farm. I have already had to make a hard decision to send Cloudy to get help..."
>He trailed off deep in thought and you could tell the weight of the decisions that he has had to make lately. This felt wrong, but he was right.
>Really it was little Pinkie you were worried for. A six year old girl who had lost two sisters and now had to leave her family. How were you gonna look her in the eyes and tell her.
>"I will not cut her from my life completely, but I will not risk her health. You will be her caretaker and a second father to her." He turned to look you in the eyes.
>"You have done more than any man could ever ask. I know I can trust you wholeheartedly. I have seen you with your girls and know your methods."
>The thing that struck you as odd was that he dropped his olden mannerisms. You had hoped he wasn't losing his cool as well.
>"I only ask that you keep an open door for Maud and I. We will need a smile like Pinkie's every now and again to keep ourselves going." You both got a laugh out of that.
"You know, I think I can do that." You each look out at the sky to watch the clouds roll by. For just a moment things felt peaceful. It was as if you knew everything would be all right.
>You looked up at Pinkie who was hiding her sadness behind a smile. That was her way. she never let anyone know anything but happiness for as long as she drew breath.
"Pinkie since that day you have seen your sister and your father many times. You always brought a smile that could brighten anyones day." You paused a moment to think of what to say.
"So I have to ask even though it may sound dumb. Why do you call me dad when you see your real father so often?" She started to laugh at this. That was a good sign at least.
>>
>>29617268
>"That just means I got twice the dad! You take care of me daily, but I still know how much he cares and loves me. Besides what did you think I would call you? Uncle anon?"
>She hit the nail on the head. You always thought you would be uncle to some of these girls at least. Not that you didn't like being called dad.
"Ok one more question. How do you do it? How do you smile so often and so brightly?" That was a good question that you never understood.
>She took some time to think before she started to answer this.
>"You told us about the part where you brought balloons and we all played games together when I was sick. That's the reason." Her answer was more calm than her usual self.
>"When I looked over at mom that day I saw a smile I can never forget. It was the happiest I had seen anyone ever be! So I figured the little party you threw was the key."
>"That's why I love parties so much! The smiles I can bring others is what keeps me going! There's nothing like making a Saddy Mcsaddington smile!"
>The sadness you saw for a moment in her eyes was now gone and she was back to her self.
>The thing that had brought you the most pride in all your years of taking care of her was a certain type of party she threw.
>Every so often she would go to the Children's hospital in town to see the kids who had a fatal disease. She would throw them a party and be the clown to get those kids to smile.
>You wanted to take credit for her doing such a thing, but knew you couldn't. People would tell you sometimes that they thought you had a big heart, but they haven't seen Pinkie's.
>>
K I know it isn't much, but I need to seriously consider the next two stories before I move into them. I had all these somewhat planned, but feel like I am falling short on both rara and twili. So I will be back just maybe not tonight.
>>
>>29615718
>>29615689
>see thread about lonely dad anon
>"Oh okay, hope it's not some incest shi-"
>anon is shaggy and him and scooby are kicking the shit out of some criminals
what the fuck
>>
>>29617548
Welcome to beans world strap in its gonna be a bumpy ride!
>>
>>29617548
You should of read it from the beginning. You can practically feel the story descent into madness ever-so-slowly as it carries on, beginning like a normal green, but gradually turns into this strange abstract family-tale.
>>
File: 1450748854119.gif (2MB, 627x345px) Image search: [Google]
1450748854119.gif
2MB, 627x345px
>>29615718
>>
Bump

I eagerly await for the return of Metsu
>>
Will hopefully deliver this afternoon.
>>
File: jer.gif (3MB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
jer.gif
3MB, 200x204px
>>29619969
>>
>>29619507
Will be writing after work. Have come up with some ideas
>>
>>29618593
>>
>>29615718
>12:56
>...
>…
>Scooby drives the mystery machine with a straight face, his discarded disco suit and afro wig neatly packed away in a small compartment built within the vehicle itself from several years ago.
>The car is devoid of any conversation with only the sound of the humming highway beyond the windows to fill in the vacant silence.
>“...So are we just not going to talk about the fact that we almost just DIED back there?” asks Sunset.
>You shrug.
“I mean, if you want to, sure.”
>“We could have died!”
>“No we wouldn’t,” says Twilight Sparkle, “not when we got Mister Anon and Uncle Scooby watching over us.”
>“Yeah, thanks,” chimes in Spike the pupper.
>The two smile at you and Scooby appreciatively.
“Thank you, Twilight and Spike. That’s very sweet of you to say.”
>“Ruh-huh!” Scooby says in agreement. “
>Applejack rests a finger upon her chin in thought.
>“What d’ya s’pose they’re up to now, ya’ll?”
>“Well hopefully they’re in the back of a police car, getting what they deserve for being so ruthless!” declares Rarity. “I honestly have no idea why such seemingly well-off people would humor themselves through such violent acts.”
“Oh, it’s simple! They get a kick out of it, then some money, some adventure…problem is that it’s mean. I mean, stealing money, hurting people… I mean, it’s like, ‘Grow some manners for Godzilla’s sake!’ y’know?”
>“Stealing? Hurting?” repeats Pinkie, “How do ya have fun when all you’re doing is being a big meanie?”
>“Well, in the end, it usually isn’t fun at all…” murmurs Sunset Shimmer.
>Applejack pats her lap, giving her a reassuring smile, easing her ‘sister’.
>“There, there, sugar cube. That’s all behind ya now.”
>>
>>29622053
>12:57
>“Um, excuse me?” interrupts the timid Fluttershy, “but is it okay if I grabbed this on our way out?”
>When the girls see what’s in her hand, they all scream, for Fluttershy holds the very gun that you slapped out of “Pumpkin’s” hand--the very one that skidded across the floor to your boothes...
>Spike’s starts to tremble.
>He may have human sentience, but he’s still a puppy -- he pees VERY easily.
“Um, is the safety’s on, Shy?”
>She blinks.
>“Safety?”
>Spike whimpers in Twilight’s arms.
>Oh no, he’s gonna leak any second now!
>That and your girls might be scared shitless, but dammit you are not letting the mystery machine reek of dog urine again!
“Fluttershy, throw it out the window.”
>“But that’s litering!”
“FLUTTERSHY! THROW IT OUT!”
>“B-but then I’d be -- !”
>You snatch it, turning on the safety, and shove it in the glove box.
“There! Now we’re Captain fuckin’ Planet! Good? Good.”
>...
>“H-hey, Mister Anon?” says Spike, his eyes weighed down with guilt. “I, uh...had a leak...”
>Twilight gasps, now feeling the warmth in her lap.
>“Spiiiike! Ew!”
>You groan.
“Scooby, what’s the nearest exit to pull over at?”
>He catches a glimpse of a highway sign on the side of the road, numerous establishments on it.
>“Rexit renty-rhree rin rabout rive riles.”
>A dreary sigh escapes you.
“Ugh. Okay, looks like we’re gonna have to go there to make a pitstop…”
>Spike whimpers, now out of embarrassment.
>“Sorry...”
>“It’s okay, Spike,” says the pee-soaked Twilight, “just please, please work on getting your bladder control.”
>>
File: fluttergun.png (295KB, 648x709px) Image search: [Google]
fluttergun.png
295KB, 648x709px
>>29622849
Forgot your pic, Beans.
>>
Ok guys I'm back from work and.... getting back to work.
>>
>>29617322
>Everyone finishes the supper and you start to clear the table. Before you knew it there was a huge pile of dishes in the sink.
"You know thinking about it you four were the easier transition into living with me. Not to say that it wasn't rewarding to have all of you, but you were so young."
>Your eyes turn to Rarity and Twilight. These two had been a little older and took more time to adjust to you.
"You know Rarity I kinda feared for a time that you would run away at first chance when you were younger."
>"Me? Psh perish the thought daddy dearest." She was sugarcoating her words because she knew what you meant.
>"I mean of course I didn't immediately take to you, but that's changed. I'm sure now that it was for the better." She started to play with one of her bracelets.
"By that time girls you were about nine years old excluding Fluttershy who was ten." You took a good look at them all realizing that its been almost six years since then.
>At that time you frequented the mall with your kids to meet with their clothing demands. Who knew four growing girls could go through so many clothes?
>You happened to see a young girl with a booth for custom clothing. Intrigued you walked a bit closer.
>It was a young Rarity giving away a kids dress. It was a little simplistic, but for a girl her age outstanding. You could actually see yourself buying it for one of your girls.
>You overheard that she was actually giving the dress out for free so long as they told others about her work. It was amazingly generous for someone of her age you thought.
>>
>>29623206
>"Rarity! What did I tell you about giving things away?! We are here to make money not waste it!"
You could see a rotund man with a "Mario mustache" doing a yelling whisper at her to try and keep from making a scene.
>"But dad they can get us more customers! Besides she wasn't fully happy with the dress so I thought..." She was interrupted by her father.
>"You didn't think! That's why I am losing money! I have debts to pay off you foolish girl!" You couldn't stand to hear anymore of this.
"Kids you stay here in sight for just a second okay?" You walk over to her booth to try and defend her some what.
"Excuse me sir?" You say tapping his shoulder. "You know I saw her generosity and was actually going to buy my girls some of her custom work just because of that."
>He looked at you dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say he just looked between you and his daughter for a moment
>"Uhh uhh yes! please please do! I am sure it will be her finest work yet!" He shot her a gaze that made you think he might as well have said or else.
> He walked away for a moment to attract other customers as you motioned your girls over.
>"What can I make for you today?" She said somewhat sullen. You couldn't blame her given what you just heard.
>"Golly whats got her so down?" You heard applejack start up. "I don't know maybe she hasn't had any cake today!"
"Girls mind your manners!" You said quietly but firmly. "It's important to remember that you don't know what she may be going through and saying things like that doesn't help."
>"Sorry dad" Both of your girls said together hanging their heads.
"Now I'm sorry you said what can YOU make for us? You make the clothes here?" You didn't try to sound rude, but immediately thought you could have rephrased that.
>"Yes sir. My mother taught me how to sew. She's gone now, but dad says these clothes I can make can help him."
>She sounded really mature for someone her age. She had to be about nine just like your girls.
>>
>>29623285
"Well I must say that I saw your other dress and I think you do good work! Plus you are very generous something that I couldn't help but admire."
>She perked up a bit and you could instantly see the lights flicker in her eyes. It was if you made her day by saying that.
>"Thank you very much sir! Now I believe you wanted some clothes made!" You were right about one thing. Her attitude improved one million fold.
>After some questioning and some size measurements she got to work. It was kind of impressive the speed at which she worked.
>After you saw the finished product you can;t say you were anything less than impressed overall. The clothes looked like they were made to the personality of each of the your kids.
>Of course even the most intricate parts were still very simplistically made the clothes were both fitting and comfortable from the feel of the fabric.
"Now how much do I owe you for this?" Her father cut in this time. It seems he didn't trust his little girl to learn from his last episode.
>"For four matching tops and bottoms that will be ehhh 120 dollars" Your jaw dropped instantly.
"I'm sorry you said one hundred and twenty?" You made sure to emphasize the price to be sure.
>"Yes that is what I said. She made this custom made to order. She had to size your kids and make these by hand. Surely that's worth the extra money over those factory made clothes."
>He had a sly smile on his face and you knew exactly the kind of person he was. He was scum abusing his child's talent to make a quick buck.
"Fine, but only because of your girls attitude and skill given her age." You fork over the cash slowly. You were miffed over the whole thing, but hey what can you do?
>You turn to Rarity and pull her aside from her father as he counts the money.
"Hey listen.. Rarity right?" She nods a moment and you continue. "This is my phone number. If anything gets out of hand or you need help call me okay?"
>>
Sorry guys computer stopped working. Can have it fixed but won't be able weite till tomorrow cuz of this
>>
>>29623796
Alright, thanks for the greens
>>
File: 1487630435080.png (514KB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487630435080.png
514KB, 3000x1920px
>>29625715
No! Bad Lyra! Get outta here!
>>
>>29623796
Take your time. I appreciate ever bit of green you post.
>>
Thanks for all the supportive comments guys. Used my lunch shift to require my pic and fixed the issue so tonight when I am home more greens for sure!
>>
File: twi drink.png (146KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
twi drink.png
146KB, 900x800px
>>29626945
>when I am home more greens for sure!
I hope so. Had a busy day, didn't get much done.
>>
>>29627815
Yea I got it beans you take it easy. After all I want your story as shagtastic as you can so take your time make sure it's the way you want it
>>
>>29623357
>She tucked the piece of paper with your phone number in her pocket. "Okay thank you again for what you said!" She ran back over to her father who was talking to another potential buyer.
>As the days pass you notice Rarity is going to the same school as your kids. Her father seems to pick her up across the lot to avoid the traffic nearer to the school.
"Hey girls do you happen to see Rarity at school?" They looked at you funny for a moment before responding.
>"Well yeah ah guess. Why?" Applejack wondered why you would have an interest in another kid at all.
"Well I just wonder if she is doing all right. I don't think her father is very nice to her that's all." Fluttershy perked up a little at this.
>"You don't think she was like us do you?" She started to rub her left elbow and looked away as she asked. She seemed to be remembering.
"Well, no not that bad. I just don't get the feeling her treats her like he should."
>"Well yeah not everyone can be as cool and awesome as you!" Rainbow ran up and gave your leg a hug.
"Yea I love you too my little Dashie." You chuckle to yourself knowing how much she hates that.
>"Daaaad you said you wouldn't call me that!" You knelt down and gave her a proper hug.
"Yea I know I'm sorry." You weren't sorry and never would be shes always gonna be your little Dashie.
>Still you couldn't help worry about that girl. It felt like she was being used for her talent by someone who didn't care about her.
>You try not to think about it, after all she isn't your kid and there isn't much you can do about it without some kind of proof.
>"I think this is the part where I explain what happened dad." Rarity's voice was a little uneasy when she said that, but she was surrounded by family. She would be fine sharing this.
>>
>>29628515
>"Rarity I want you to go into the other room for the night and stay there. I have some people coming over for some.... business."
>Magnum had a very serious look on his face so you do what your told. He was grumpy alot of the time, but he seemed to care.
"Okay daddy will you read to me tonight?" He smiled and pat your head before nodding. You felt a sense of victory and started turning to go to your room.
>The doorbell rang and Magnum hurries you to your room. You grab the phone on the way to your room just in case. Business for him never sounded like fun.
>"You got our money? You know how much you owe and the boss ain't gonna wait forever.
>You peek through a crack in the door and see two very large men standing over your father.
>"You know it would be a shame if anything were to happen to that daughter of yours."
>"No no! That won't be necessary I assure you! Look I have some of the money right here." He holds out what you had been making off of the clothes.
>"Payments are five hundred minimum Magnum. What are you trying to pull giving us only three hundred bucks?"
>You can't see your dads face from this angle, but you don't like the way he is being talked to.
>"It's been a slow week I'm not trying to pull anything! We have to use some money to make some money, but it is coming!" The man backhands your father sending him to the ground.
>"You ain't nothing but a little punk. You think you can steal from our boss and get away with it you got another thing comin!"
>You start to panic and dial up the nice man who gave you his phone number. It rings and rings, but its taking so long. Finally he picks up.
>"Hello this is Anonymous speaking." You could hear what sounded like kids playing in the background.
>>
>>29628583
"Mr. Anonymous I need your help! I'm the girl who made those clothes at the mall!" You were talking fast and somewhat loudly. You peeked out the door to make sure you didn't get noticed.
>They did hear something, but they don't make a move initially. You tell Anonymous your address and he tells you to sit tight.
>You can't help but to curl into a ball in the corner of your closet in fear the bad men will come for you.
>You wait for what seemed like an eternity and then you heard a noise from your room. They were inside the room looking for you!
>You almost hold your breath praying for them not to come to your closet. You can hear them moving stuff around your room getting closer and closer.
>You can them through the slits in your closet door. One is large with a scar over his left eye. He was pure muscle as far as you were concerned.
>The other was a skinny man with a sort of burn scar around his mouth and right cheek. He walked with an arched back and had a long hooked nose. He made you think of a crow.
>"Gotcha!" The skinny man rips open the closet door grabbing you as you scream.
>As they carry you outside you see your dad on the floor blood coming from his nose.
>You kick and scream hoping he would get up and save you, but he doesn't. He just turns his head towards you and watches as they take you.
>"Now you be a good little girl and sit right here!" The hooked nose man says as he places you in the cramped back seat of a truck.
>>
>>29628583

M8, your such a good writer... Keep up the greens, eh?
>>
File: hopes.png (74KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
hopes.png
74KB, 500x485px
my roommate cut the power to the house without warning to set up his hot tub. I lost the last 30 minutes worth of writing.
>>
>>29628686
"I think this is where I come back in Rarity." Truth be told you just wanted to tell the part of the story where you were the hero.
>You could see the two men carrying Rarity into their truck as she kicked and screamed.
>It was a good thing you bought those brass knuckles. You never thought you would use them when Shocker gave them to you, but now seems like a good time.
>You sprint up to the Hooked nose man and pull back your left giving him all you've got. You hit him so hard his head flies into the truck door with a thud and he drops like a paperweight.
> The large man tackles you down to the ground pinning you as he starts to barrage you with punches. His hands are so large that it feels like you are being hit with a hammer.
>You can taste the blood in your mouth and you get angry. You turn your torso throwing him off you and immediately get up ready to fight.
He recovers quite quickly as well and takes what yiu could call a boxers stance as you two close in on each other.
>He throws a quick left, but you dodge towards the right easily avoiding it. You hit him with a hard right to the liver sending him reeling in pain.
>You close in on him again step by step ready to continue, but he surprises you with an uppercut that lands right below your ribs taking your breath away.
>You fall to your knees and try to catch your breath, but he gives you no respite as he grabs your collar and hurls you away.
>You manage to get your weight on your hands and knees and decide to act weak and cough up some of that blood in your mouth.
>Now he is just a step away from you and is about to grab you again, but this time you're ready. You turn your torso and deliver the Devils left fist to his sac making him whimper and fall to the ground.
"Who's the big guy now eh?!" You kick him in the teeth hard causing him to scream in pain and grip his face.
"Course I guess I can't call you a guy now can I?" You say spitting on him before turning to head towards the truck.
>>
>>29628955
>You feel like hell, but you know your enemy looks like it. How were you gonna explain this to your kids?
"Rarity are you ok?" You poke your head into the truck and she nods silently looking dumbstruck.
>You pull her out of the back of the truck and she immediately runs for her house. You assume she is looking for her dad.
>You decide not follow yet and call Shocker to come on over. You explain the situation real quick and he says the same thing you said to Rarity. Just sit tight.
>You head into the house to grab an ice pack for your head since you just went a round with that 6'2 behemoth of muscle.
>"What the hell did you do?!" Magnum started shouting at you gripping his nose to stop the bleeding.
"I believe I just saved your daughter" You reply smoothly grabbing whatever frozen goods he had in the freezer to put on your face.
>"Those guys weren't just some random thugs smartass! Those guys belong to a crime boss named Filthy Rich!" As he said the name it struck you just what you stepped into.
>You suppose you were lucky it was night time and they had no knowledge of your affiliation to them prior to this. Or at least you hoped that they didn't know.
"Well what was I supposed to do when your daughter called me? Ignore that she was in trouble?!" You immediately regret saying that.
>"You...you called him for help? Do you know what you've done?!" He started in on her, but you step in the middle somewhat to halt his advance.
>"You've made one of the most powerful men in this city have a reason to hunt my head! He'll kill me now!" He stepped back with fear realizing just what he said.
>He turned to you much more serious than angry now. "Take my girl and leave." he said quietly.
>You couldn't believe what you just heard. You could understand why you just couldn't believe it.
>"Daddy no! Don't leave me!" Rarity ran up to her father who knelt down as she embraced him.
>>
>>29629061
>"Rarity you need to know before I leave you. The only reason I kept you around was because you were useful to me. If you couldn't have made me money I woulda dumped you on some shmuck years ago."
>You hoped he was saying this to make it easier for Rarity to let go, but something in his eyes and voice made you feel otherwise.
>"Now that you've done this I can't call you my daughter anymore." You couldn't take anymore of this guys attitude.
"Now you listen here you little bastard! She called me here to save your sorry ass!" He started laughing as you said this.
>"Listen pal, If you hadn't come and they had taken her I woulda just left and minded my own business in some other city." His laughter started becoming louder as he fell into a fit.
>"Daddy you... you can't mean that! You don't mean it!" She ran out of the building before anything else can be said.
"You didn't mean it did you? Just wanted her to forget you so you can go on with a clean conscious? Well let me tell you asshole..."
>He cut you off by raising his hand. "No I meant it. Her mother was some broad I knocked up years ago. When she died I didn't have enough money to support my gambling"
>You started to realize what kind of scum this guy was. He was the kind of scum you wouldn't think twice about if you heard he was hit by a mob boss.
>You turned and walked out the building to be greeted by your friend Shocker. He and a few cops had appeared and had already cuffed the other two men.
>In the following weeks Rarity was released into your care and you were cleared of any charges on the grounds of defense of a third person.
>You could tell she blamed you for every moment of being apart from her father.
>>
>>29629112
I think that's all for tonight.

Here's the updated pastebin
http://pastebin.com/3Vd7LaKB
>>
>>29629127
cheers mate
>>
File: cheers.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>29629883
Forgot your pic!
>>
>>29627815
It's alright Beans, take care
>>
Boop
>>
>>29627815
No worries beans whenever I'm off work I'll probably always write a little till the story is done.
>>
>>29628697
>>29626344
>>29624609
>>29619507
It really makes my day to be on my lunch and scroll through whats already posted to see this stuff. Thanks guys
>>
Electric bumpaloo
>>
>>29632320
Thanks for the green.
>>
No green again. I had to do some VA stuff and actor stuff. Maybe later tonight I'll post something.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>29633706
You act/voice act? That's really cool beans! Take your time live your life I've still got a bit to go before my green is done in my eyes.
>>
>>29629112
>Who could blame her though? After everything he said and had done he was still her father.
>You didn't know what to do for her. She was a pit of anger and despair and you had no clue how to remedy that when you are the source of it.
>You decided that the best course of action was to give her something constructive to do. You took her to a place called the Carousel boutique.
>Apparently it was owned by an old fashioned lady who had an art for making clothes.
>Her name was Fussy Cutter according to Granny smith. That lady knew just about everybody it seemed.
"Hello? Miss Cutter? I brought the girl I called you about!" You knocked on her door as you spoke so she knew what was going on.
>The door opens slowly and an old hunched over lady peeks through. She looked like a witch almost with a long nose and a wart to match. She had one large eye that stayed open and the other she used to look around with.
>"Yes I see potential in this one, but her stitching patterns are to simple and won't allow intricate design." She said pointing at Rarity's arm.
>"How could you tell that from just one look miss?" Rarity confusion was shared by yourself. If you didn't look closely you wouldn't even notice mistakes in the seams.
>"Hohoho when you've worked as long as I have in this business sweetie you can see even the simplest of mistakes." She patted Rarity on the head and turned to go further inside leaving the door open.
"Well? She's inviting you in Rarity. Why don't you follow her and maybe learn from her." You gave her a little nudge, but she shot daggers back at you.
>"I don't need you telling me what I should do!" She stormed inside the building leaving you standing at the door a little hurt.
>>
>>29634468
>You follow them inside and take a look around. You saw some of the Dresses around and realized you had given Rarity to a master.
>The dresses each had their own unique patterns and colors. Some were vibrant and drew attention to themselves immediately.
>Others had deep shades that drew attention to the patterns sewn into them. All of them were a sight to behold.
"Miss Cutter you made these? These are all extraordinary! I've never been one for fashion, but these are works of art."
>"Yes I have made quite a few designs to be proud of, but these old hands can't work the same anymore." Fussy held out her hands showing the odd shape they sat in.
>Her hands did look arthritic, but even still some of these were quite recent. That means these shouldn't compare to the work she could make when they weren't so bad off.
>Noticing Rarity is distracted by the patterns and grandeur you pull miss cutter aside from Rarity for a moment.
"Rarity here has been struggling lately in school and with friends. Her father basically abandoned her so I took her in and I was hoping that you could help."
>Miss Cutter shoots a sad glance over at Rarity which changes to intrigue when she looks back at you.
"You see apparently her mother taught her how to sew before she died and Rarity took an interest in fashion because of it. It would mean the world if you could teach her some of your tricks."
>She placed a hand on her chin taking in what you said. She took a long look at Rarity then approached her.
>"Would you like to learn the art of the dress little missy?" She put her face within inches of Rarity gauging her reaction.
>"Why yes more than anything! It would mean the world to me if I could follow in....." She stopped for a second and her expression changed to sorrow.
>You started to walk up, but Fussy raised her arm as a sign to stop. You comply hoping the lady knew what to do and say in this situation.
>>
>>29633910
You're a good writefriend. I'm glad you're on this thread because you're the one who truly keeps it alive. That and you're a good storyteller.

>You act/voice act?
Yeah, self-taught, none of that Youtube bull. Bob Bergen's taken a notice to me. Says I'm pretty good.
>>
>>29635330
You're a good writefriend. I'm glad you're on this thread because you're the one who truly keeps it alive. That and you're a good storyteller.

That means a lot coming from you. I started this green because of the joy I got from reading your green. Which is why I try to fill the time with mine because I'm waiting for yours. XD
>>
>>29634530
>"Your mother was a very talented young lady you know?" She talked quietly and let Rarity take in what was just said.
>"You...You knew" She stopped for a moment reeling from the news. It came as a shock to you as well, but you couldn't question it now.
>"I used to teach your mother how to be a wonderful seamstress. Then one day she had you. She stopped coming here so she could take care of you."
>"You know I had known that girl all her life she was almost like a daughter to me."
>She tossed you a glance and you suddenly knew where she was going with this.
>"Little Rarity... The last time I saw you, you were just a baby. And now you've grown into a little lady." She hugged Rarity tightly who started to cry and hug tightly back.
>"I will be here if you ever need me. Not just for sewing lessons, but as family. I want you to do me a little favor though. That man who took you in. Cut him some slack eh?"
>She pointed at you and gave a little wink. You didn't know why she would do this, but you had a hunch. Granny smith must have told her all about what was going on.
"Rarity would you like me to leave you and your grandmother alone for a little while? So you can talk in private."
>She nodded and kept hugging her 'Grandmother' as you decided to call her. something that didn't go unnoticed by Miss Cutter who only smiled and stroked Rarity's hair.
>You let them be for the day and didn't come back until the sun had set. You figured they had alot to talk about and she needed it.
>You knocked on the door and it opened rather quickly this time. Rarity rushed out and hugged you. Something you were not prepared for in the least.
"Are you ready to go home Rarity?" She nods and buries her face into your stomach
>"You have to make a promise first. Don't leave me like he did."
>>
>>29636094
>You smiled and put your hand on her head.
"Is that all? Rarity I promise you I won't abandon you no matter what." You kneel down and put your hands on her shoulders matching her eye level.
"You have my sincerest promise that I would never do anything like that to hurt you. I will protect you no matter what." You both fall into a hug once more as Miss Cutter walks up.
>"You know Anonymous if you ever break that promise I will know. I highly doubt you want to be on my bad side if you ever hurt this precious child."
>You gulped for a moment as she revealed a pair of scissors in her sleeve. Still you had nothing to truly fear, after all you would never break that promise as long as you live.
>As time passed Miss Cutter was indeed able to help you with Rarity. Her attitude improved which helped her both get friends and improve her school grades.
>At the same time her skills in fashion improved dramatically. Those simple stitching's she could do became more and more complex allowing her to make all sorts of clothing.
>You didn't need to buy clothes anymore because now >Soon your kids were the envy of all the other students at their school.
>"Don't Exaggerate so much dad! They weren't that good. Certainly not when compared to my current work!" She chuckled a little before taking her seat.
"Well they were in my eyes! Besides I still remember all the requests we would get all the time for you to make dresses and suits for formal events."as long as you got fabric Rarity would make better things than anyone could get their hands on in a store.
>>
>>29636142
Next is going to be the last of the bunch Twilight I'm not sure where the story will go after I have explained all of their back stories yet.

Pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/3Vd7LaKB
>>
>>29636148
Thanks for the update
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.