[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Glimmer >lost a friend when she was young "omg mary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>Glimmer
>lost a friend when she was young
"omg mary sue stupid shit horse wasn't even a good reason"

>Moondancer
>lost a friend when she was young
"omg saddest moment in the show"

Why is /mlp/ so pants on head retarded?
>>
>>29613693
except i hate moondancer more than glimmer
>>
>>29613693

Because Moondancer handled it more realistically than Starlight.
>>
>>29613693
because moondancer didn't start a cult, brainwash ponies, or cause multiple timelines of war and genocide.
>>
>>29613693
Yeah, I remember when Moondancer enslaved a town and we all said, it's OK, she has a good reason. No, wait, that never happened. Maybe you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>29613693
Because Moondancer didn't start an equality cult, nor did she seem like a happy filly in the first place. She was always a sad pony and Twilight let her down, meanwhile Glimmer had fun like a normal child then her best friend went to a different school and she didn't even bother writing to him.
>>
>>29613705
>>29613923
fuck off
>>
>>29613693
Maybe because Moondancer didn't go full retard about it
>>
>>29613700
>>29613703
>>29613705
>>29613923
>>29615043

All of this.
>>
>>29613693

>29613700
Because the dubs say so
>>
>>29614827
>How dare you both present rational and valid arguments instead of memeing and telling me to kill myself.
>>
>>29613693
most people dont consider any time outside of what is shown. they have to have all of the pieces shown to them because thats how the show usually works. when it doesnt do that, they just assume there is no reason.

just from personal experience, i can say ive grown very cold and distant over time due to the loss of many, many friends. you cherry pick a single moment of me losing a friend and it wouldnt seem like a big deal, but thats because you dont see the whole picture. which friend is the grain of rice that tips the scale?

all of that said we dont know every single detail of each of their entire lives, all thats shown is a tiny piece of the puzzle. both events seem insignificant, but the opposite is true. both events helped shape their decisions and future, and although they both ended up in different places they both had their own reasons.
>>
>>29613693
I wish Moondancer had been more cold and uninterested in Twilight. That her not being friends with her for so long was the end of the road for them. I think the better lesson would have been that not every relationship is salvageable because you suddenly start to give a damn again.

I would have liked to see her happy without Twilight and otherwise nice but curt to her.
>>
>>29613693
>>
>>29614827
Found the glimmerfag/cancer.
>>
>>29616259
It's a kids show. You expect a realistic nice lesson from them? Your standards are too high. Everything works out for you because you're perfect and can learn form your mistakes and there will be NO consequences for you, but people who wronged you even slightly will face all of them.

This is a healthy lesson to teach little girls. Like Titanic.
>>
File: 1436036913947.png (526KB, 1260x542px) Image search: [Google]
1436036913947.png
526KB, 1260x542px
>>29613693
>Glimmer
Blames loss of friend on pony society in general and dedicates her entire life to dismantling the core principles of their culture because it had wronged her once.

>Moondancer
Blames loss of friends on herself and compensates for her shattered self-esteem by shutting herself in with the closest comfort she has, her studies.

Which of the two sounds more reasonable?
>>
>>29618101
glimmer since moondancer had at least 3 other friends there for her that apparently can just go fuck themselves.
>>
>>29613693
Because some of us relate to Moondancer. She didn't go crazy and become a stupid villain or otherwise do some ridiculous shit. She just quietly lived a miserable life of loneliness and resentment just like we do.
>>
>>29616218
>you cherry pick a single moment of me losing a friend and it wouldnt seem like a big deal, but thats because you dont see the whole picture. which friend is the grain of rice that tips the scale?

SHE specifically showed Twilight this moment and said "This is why I hate cutie marks!" this isn't us, the viewers just guessing that this was the start, this wasn't us piecing it together with red string on a wall, she's the one who said "This, this is it, this is the thing."

Of course then we think 'This is the thing', if the show/character says it's the stupid ass reason, it's the stupid ass reason.
>>
>>29618252
most people can pick a moment where they said "this is where i said fuck it" but even then itd just be a normal looking moment to the onlooker in most cases.

and do you honestly think she immediately left the town as a filly and started that town? you dont think there were any other events between "this is why i hate qt marks" and "now i run a town in the middle of nowhere without qt marks and followers who apparently have no other home of their own" ?
>>
File: 1474886164101.jpg (81KB, 806x990px) Image search: [Google]
1474886164101.jpg
81KB, 806x990px
>>29613700
>realistically
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.