[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon, just go do your 'business' on the street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: medium.png (153KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
153KB, 500x466px
"Anon, just go do your 'business' on the street now. You don't need a white throne, I mean everypony does it, even Princess Celestia does it in the castles hallways!"
>>
>>29611315
Pastel coloured talking horses have a superior moral compass compared to their primitive brethren.
>>
BUT THATS UNSANITARY YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!
>>
>>29611315
>you will never teach the pones to take the poo to the loo
>>
>>29611315
Listen, bitch. Don't use that tone with me. This is a professional operation. If you want to be taken serious, you need a place to conduct your business where everyone knows to reach you. Your fucking rube friend selling apples on a cart in the street isn't gonna cut it anymore. Nobody fucking respects that. What they respect, is someone who takes their work serious enough to create a space of business and luxury away from the outside world.
>>
>>29611315
There's a reason why your people die in their early 30s and i will live to 90.
>>
>>29611315
>"I call bullshit, even Applejack is civilized enough to use a goddamn toilet when she has to go! Pinkie Pie too! They know better than to-you were talking about masturbation, weren't you?"
"Yes."
>"...I have a preference-"
"OH DEAR CELESTIA ANON!"
>>
>>29611469
I want to cum inside Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>29611333
Not to them. They poo gum drops and ice cream
>>
>Shitting on a street not designated accordingly
Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>29612257
And piss lemonade?
>>
They have toilets you fucking mongol, watch the show.
>>
File: 1487231868902.gif (176KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487231868902.gif
176KB, 333x286px
>>29611315
I plead whatever rarity's defence on shiting in public is. And don't tell me any bullshit like she doesn't use a toilet. She'd make a toilet from scratch then go in public.
>>
>>29611315
Who cleans all the shit and piss up? Imagine having an actual pile of shit as a cutie mark. How would you even discover that it's your special talent - who would voluntarily clean up other's shit?
>>
File: designated.jpg (472KB, 1633x3285px) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
472KB, 1633x3285px
>>
>>29611469
Hmmm. Casual public exhibition general died a long time ago, maybe this isn't quite the time to try to revive it. Ever.
>>
>>29613079
That's why the pegasus ponies control the weather. Don't be dense.
>>
File: krypto-mainimage.jpg (49KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
krypto-mainimage.jpg
49KB, 731x718px
>>29611315
THIS IS WHY YOU CAN"T HAVE NICE THINGS.

THIS IS WHY FAUST QUIT.
>>
>>29613213
>Public media """""education"""" at its finest
>>
>>29611469
Is this implying that he masturbates to Twilight?
>>
>>29611315
Poo in the loo hornhead
>>
>>29611315
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>29613034
This must burn like hell
>>
>>29611315
oky listen twiggy, not even 10 hours ago i had indian food, do you understand what this means?
belive me when i tell you this is a smell no one dared to smell before and i emplore you to buy me a fucking toilet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.