[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask niece who her favorite pony is >"All of them."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: the reason is you.png (484KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the reason is you.png
484KB, 540x1198px
>Ask niece who her favorite pony is
>"All of them."
Why can't you guys have such good taste?
>>
I have a waifu, who can't not be my favorite pony, but I still platonically love all the others.
>>
File: amon goeth.gif (316KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
amon goeth.gif
316KB, 400x212px
>>29606900
Shut up you frogposting retard
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>29606912
This
>>
>>29606912
this
b
h
f
a
m
>>
>>29606900
>likes treehugger and real daring do
>good taste
make an exception for those 2 though and her taste is fantastic.
>>
Because if we all agreed we'd have to actually talk about ourselves and our interests, which would kill the board
>>
>>29606943
Why these 2 in particular, Anon?
>>
>>29606943
Treehugger is comfy if a bit retarded and AK Yearling is just trying to feed her villain rape children without stripping
>>
>>29606964
treehugger is a filthy hippy and daring do should never have been made real.
>>
File: 1486707063394.png (505KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486707063394.png
505KB, 810x594px
>>29606952
>/soc/ with horses
gross, I hope that never happens
>>
>>29606971
It surprises you that there's a hippy in a magic world of friendship, and an adventurer in a fantasy world?
>>
>>29606977
it does not surprise me but there is little in this world more vile then a hippy.
and fictional character turns out to be real is a fucking retarded plot.
>>
>>29606977
It doesnt surprise me that you're a massive faggot but i still want you to stop sucking dicks for five minutes
>>
>>29606990
why is your cock starting to hurt?
>>
>>29606981
Hipsters.
Did she ever explicitly state that her books were fiction? It seems like something everyone in the show and audience just assumed.
>>
>"favorite pony?"
"All of them"

>"waifu?"
"All of them"
>having multiple waifus

There's a difference between favorite pony and waifu.
>>
>>29606981
>there is little in this world more vile then a hippy
Zephyr was literally homeless. It was only for a while, but it canonically meant that there are homeless ponies in Equestria. Is a hippy really worse than that? Or are you /season6isnotcanonfuckyoujimmiller/ master-race?
>>
>>29607005
In what fucking universe is being homeless worse then being a filthy fucking hippy
Oh my these conscripted soldiers are coming back from a terrible war time to shit all over them.
>>
>>29607021
>In what fucking universe is being homeless worse then being a filthy fucking hippy
According to the canon of the show, homeless ponies are lazy asses who deserve what they got. So, in the universe the writers live in, and in Equestria by extension, being homeless is the worst possible thing.
If you disagree, you should be opposed to the existence of homeless ponies as they're depicted on the show, the same way you're opposed to Daring Do being real.
>>
>>29607062
I suppose you make a fair point.
>>
>>29607021
go to bed cartman
>>
I love Twilight so much!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.