[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiamat goes to Equestria. How high are the casualties, and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: rise_of_tiamat.jpg (193KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
rise_of_tiamat.jpg
193KB, 1200x671px
Tiamat goes to Equestria. How high are the casualties, and what mortal does she "give audience" to in her "private sanctum"?
>>
>>29605718
>she
You, uh, got some spicier pics of this lady?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>29605718
That thing is a girl?
>>
File: Tiamat.jpg (34KB, 504x512px) Image search: [Google]
Tiamat.jpg
34KB, 504x512px
>>29605740
Here's her in her human-ish form.
>>29605743
Yep, she's the goddess of evil dragons in D&D.
>>
>>29605718
Alright I'll bite, but I warn you OP there's not that many fa/tg/uys on MLP.

The casualties depend on where she spawns, if it's anywhere other than Ponyville or Canterlot then the casualties are extremely high, as the first respondents are gonna be the Wonder Bolts (and if they have a hard time fighting off an angry full sized dragon Spike, then they have no chance against all 5 heads)

No idea how many casualties when spawning in Ponyville or Canterlot cause the princesses or main 6 would be able to quickly spring into action.

Twilight or Cadence would obviously be the one in the private sanctum, they're alicorns; but not on a godlike level that Celestia or Luna possess.
>>
>>29605718
>How high are the casualties

None. Because friendship.
The mane six rainbow beam brainwash her just like everyone else.

> what mortal does she "give audience" to in her "private sanctum"?

Spike gets fucked because he's a dragon/
>>
>>29605718
It depends, does she challenge Ember for the title of Dragon Queen first or does she just go on a rampage in pony lands?
>>
>>29605740
>>29605743
you scrubs need to pick up D&D
>>
>>29605939
>there's not that many fa/tg/uys on MLP
>>29596713
theres more than you might think.
>>
File: bahamut_by_cwgabriel.jpg (166KB, 900x1239px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut_by_cwgabriel.jpg
166KB, 900x1239px
>>29605718
If Tiamat goes to Equestria, this guy is going to be right behind her.
>>
>>29605718
>what mortal does she "give audience" to in her "private sanctum
silver shill
>>
>>29605718
None. Twilight has already thought of counters to extra-dimensional threats.
Tiamat is immediately returned to her home plane.
>>
>>29605988
That's an interesting idea, and if she does challenge her, would Torch let her defend her title or would he defend his daughter? Fucker's huge and has obviously seen a lot of battle in his lifetime.
>>
>>29606728
>bahamut in human form
but i like my dragon lord in his true form.
>>
>>29605951
>The mane six rainbow beam brainwash her just like everyone else.
I dunno. The way I see the EoH, they just amplify the goodness that is inherent to all Equestrian creatures. Even Luna wasn't completely evil, when she was Nightmare Moon. Just jealous and pissed off.

Tiamat, on the other hand, has nothing in her that might be considered "good". Best case scenario, EoH dust her like they did Sombra.
>>
>>29608496
>EoH
Like the Crystal Heart did to Sombra, rather.
>>
>>29605988
She's LE so I imagine she'd challenge Ember and then set to work conquering the world.
>>
Yeah. Barring some kind of Bahamut-level intervention, Tiamat is the equivalent of an archdevil, not to mention worshipped as a goddess (and gives power to her worshippers in the form of divine spells).

Discord would probably go all out, being the antithesis of Tiamat as a now Chaotic Neutral(Good) entity.
>>
File: 1375617305856.jpg (148KB, 900x830px) Image search: [Google]
1375617305856.jpg
148KB, 900x830px
>>29605718
Didn't she once get BTFO by a mortal wizard?
>>
>>29605718
Assuming she spawns in a zone that isn't very populated, but quickly falls to her control, there wont be any immediately high casualties.

Sure, she will have to show her might to inspire fear, but she'll likely want survivors with whom to inquire of these new lands and to inspire the seeds of worship in Equestria. Gaining a following of the locals who can help spread her influence into the mainlands, gifting them with might and dragon-kin magics for their service...

She could become a threat with nary a lift of a talon. Direct confrontation would be met with staunch resistance from those converted to her side, and on particularly dreadful days, the "Dragon Goddess" herself.

>You will never come from another realm not long after and be sought after for consultation of this well known monster and be chosen to either work on diplomacy or subterfuge
>>
>>29609589
That was Takhisis, her Dragonlance equivalent, who also ended up dying for real. That didn't happen in the more main continuity.
>>
>>29607810
>Tiamet shows up.
>Torch goes to challenge her.
>She wipes the floor with him.
>Ember takes what dragons still follow her and flees to Equestria for help.

Now there's a Ogres and Oubliette's campaign waiting to happen.
>>
>>29609850
Fuck I'd play in that. Or run it.
>>
>>29609661
>>29609850
Fund it.
>>
>>29610742
I'll definitely run a campaign like that at some point. But why wouldn't Twilight and co just go deal with Tiamat?
>>
>>29611282

Maybe they did.
Maybe they didn't come back.
>>
File: 1487195874450.jpg (346KB, 2420x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1487195874450.jpg
346KB, 2420x2272px
>>29611293
That... makes too much sense. Totally using it.
>>
>>29611313
send me the rules for this campaign setting I want to join it. Can imagine the PCs would come from all walks of equestrian life too so not just ponies.
>>
>>29611282
Any number of obstacles could have prevented their success. Perhaps they made it all the way there but were defeated (and fled/got scattered) or were captured.

Maybe betrayal or sacrifice was involved so that the majority of the group could have escaped with their lives.
>>
>>29611367
We've already got 6 players. But if you want to play something similar with a party (maybe one organized ITT?) check out http://cheezedoodle96.deviantart.com/art/MLP45E-Dungeons-and-Dragons-With-Ponies-490872927
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.