[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you finally come to terms with the fact that you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: no hope.png (174KB, 900x1116px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.png
174KB, 900x1116px
>when you finally come to terms with the fact that you'll never be with your waifu
>>
I will never come to terms! I have given up on reality.
>>
>>29605565
You just now figured out that cartoon characters aren't real?
>>
>>29605565
If that was just the extent of the emptiness that I live with then this life might actually be tolerable. There are few feelings worse than realizing you are middle aged and that you never got to experience life.
>>
>>29605565
What I love the most in the entire universe is a cartoon pony. I'll never touch her. I'll never hug her. I'll never say to her how much I love her. And it hurts.

But, would I be happier if I had never fallen in love with her?
No.
>>
>>29606666
Quads confirm that if you just love your pony waifu then life will be good and she will come to you in the afterlife.
>>
File: 1488531743524.gif (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488531743524.gif
185KB, 500x500px
>>29605565
I hope when you die you get whatever the fuck you want and that's includes both good and bad people.
>>
File: do you see me.jpg (310KB, 858x569px) Image search: [Google]
do you see me.jpg
310KB, 858x569px
>>29606960
thank mr skeltal, twiggles
>>
File: applesplash.gif (534KB, 335x330px) Image search: [Google]
applesplash.gif
534KB, 335x330px
>>29605565
>when you finally realize that our perception of the afterlife is just a giant DMT trip played out in the minutes it takes for your brain to fully die, but your mind moves at such a speed it feels like an eternity
>tfw you're literally waiting your whole life just for approximately five minutes with her
>yfw you realize that she's waiting for you at the end and you might as well make the best of the life you've been given
>>
>>29607039

you're saying i need to get and consume DMT to be with my waifu, right?
>>
>>29607043
Probably. Never done drugs other than alcohol or caffine.
>>
>>29605565
>you'll never be with your waifu

Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>all these casuls without a tupper
well theres a solution for you as well.
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/the-anime-girlfriend-experience-gateboxs-ai-powered-holographic-home-robot/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.