[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain what is the point of this character? He doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Flash_Sentry_Human.png (592KB, 1024x1926px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Sentry_Human.png
592KB, 1024x1926px
Can someone explain what is the point of this character? He doesn't do almost anything of value in all four movies, the small things he does could have been done by Rainbow Dash for example. They dropped his romance sub-plot in legend of everfree, so it's obvious they didn't make him so twolot would have a "2 kul 4 school' boyfriendplus how interdimensional romance even work?. I was thinking they put him in a movie to sell toys, but no he didn't have a toy until third movie zecora had EQG toy since the first one and she still yet to appear in one.I'm not butthurt because "he stole my imaginary horse girlfriend",i'm genuinely curious why does he exist?
>>
>>29602924
to be the popular brad the new girl in highschool gets attracted to, like in most media with similar generic setting
>>
>>29602924
>They dropped his romance sub-plot in legend of everfree, so it's obvious they didn't make him so twolot would have a "2 kul 4 school' boyfriend
That doesn't follow. They DID in fact make him to be the love interest for Twiggle Spackle, and the resulting backlash made them back off from that stupid, stupid, inane, asinine idea.
>>
>>29602924
He's the horsefucker we all aspire to be.
>>
>>29602969
They tried to force him into FiM as well and they negative backlash was too strong for them to ignore.

He was supposed to appear on S05 but fortunately they cut him off at the last moment.
>>
>>29602924
he's a relic of the first EqG, back when hasbro was forcing their shitty ideas down absolutely everything, which included this Ken doll to go with Twilight's Barbie

they pretty much only keep him around now just because he was in the first one
>>
>>29602924
He steals waifus and waifu accessories
>>
>>29603037
The hero we need,but not the one we want,so we hate him!
>>
>>29604202
Because Timber is not a Ken doll?
They didn't learn shit.
>>
>>29606918
>they cuck twifags with most basic dudebro they could have ever made
>twifags are understandably upset
>they stop giving a shit about Brad
>twifags move on to better waifus
>they come out with the new and improved Twilight
>twifags cream themself over her
>they cuck them TWICE as hard no puppy "opsss bump into you accidentally" shit this time,now it kisses and hugsthis time with a dirty fucking lumberjack that probably hasn't washed his nasty cock in years
I'm convinced they are doing this intentionally to fuck with poor fags!Next thing you know they turn her into full on bimbo slut!
>>
>>29602924
I think Hasbro asked themselves the same thing after the first movie. His role was reduced to nothing after that.
>>
They could at least do something with him after the 1st movie.
But they didn't cause EQG is shit.
>>
>>29609295
Why do you care about him? He'a worthless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.