/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a creepy pone experiance you've had recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: creepy shit.gif (60KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
creepy shit.gif
60KB, 500x283px
What's a creepy pone experiance you've had recently, gentlemen/mares?
>>
>>29596896
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCbMtpbKoA
>>
File: obe.jpg (640KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
obe.jpg
640KB, 1920x1200px
I've been getting more and more autistic. I can barely even talk to normies now. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even human. Already I've acquired the salient ability to end any conversation with but a glance, and I can feel blunt impacts harming me less and less. I'm beginning to cause recoils with but a touch.

Sometimes I lie awake in the dead of night wondering about the existential horrors devouring my mind. But they give as much as they take, and the reward for the loss of all your friendships, hopes, and dreams is power beyond mortal comprehension. I give it five years max before I transcend the mortal coil and become a cosmic spirit of autism.

Someday I hope to shitpost with you faggots on the Akashic Records.

One day I'll rewrite the constellations, and when you look up you'll see /)
>>
>>29596962
Maybe read a book called No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai?
>>
>>29596962
your vagoo is covered in space-mayo
>>
>>29596962
Embrace it my child. You are simply taking the first few steps towards reaching the pinnacle of human evolution.
>>
>>29596896

Two weeks ago had a dream in which I was trapped with the CMC in a dark house filled with twisty little passages, all alike, and something was hunting us while we tried to find our way out.

One by one I was cut off from all of them. They were all dragged away into the darkness screaming until I was the only one left. I remember telling Sweetie Belle that everything was going to be okay only seconds before she was taken too.

I was eventually alone in the dark. Then I woke up. Phenergan and cough meds don't mix well with vodka.

All of my pone-related dreams come when I'm ill.A few years ago I had the flu and while I was running a fever of about 103 I had a dream where I was playing chess with Twilight Sparkle and talking. She won. Also, she accused me of being racist when I called her Bookhorse.

>>29596962

Also, this.
>>
>>29598574
Those aren't dreams, you're communicating with ponies from another dimension, through inter-dimensional telepathy.
>>
>>29596896
gif.......
>>
>>29598601

I, uh...reject MY reality and replace it with YOUR own.
>>
>>29596913

I swear, this is the perfect music to have a giant robot battle to.
>>
File: Ponies Are Shy.png (373KB, 928x3096px) Image search: [Google]
Ponies Are Shy.png
373KB, 928x3096px
>>29596896
:^(
>>
>>29596962
>>29598601
I want to believe
>>
File: What_did_you_called_me.jpg (141KB, 900x724px) Image search: [Google]
What_did_you_called_me.jpg
141KB, 900x724px
>>29598574
>she accused me of being racist when I called her Bookhorse

KEK
I don't wonder, Anon.
>>
File: buaaaah!!.gif (1014KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
buaaaah!!.gif
1014KB, 640x526px
>>29599167
>>
>>29599956

She seemed pleasant otherwise. Though a bit literal-minded and highly strung.

I feel asleep with her staring out of the window. When I woke up, the fever had broken and she was gone.

I need more fever-dreams like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.