[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't recognise any of the "celebrities" in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1486968472646.jpg (4MB, 2891x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1486968472646.jpg
4MB, 2891x2880px
I don't recognise any of the "celebrities" in that movie. Were they really worth the money? Average little girl won't give a fuck and I guess most of the bronies who will see it in dubbed version.
>>
>>29594452
They just grabbed random people from the streets of Vancouver, just like they did for 99% of all the voice actors in the show.
>>
>>29594452
I know Diggs from Equilibrium, Pena from Ant Man, and Schreiber from Wolverine. No idea who any of the women are.
>>
>>29594459
I mean average person going to the movie will sooner recognise the "wash-up" John De Lancie's voice than any of these generic bunch that would probably fit playing a role in new Star Wars movie.
I just don't see this movie going well.
>>
>>29594487
Oh yeah, Capper was the evil nigg henchman from Equilibrium. Now i recognise it. But i can't say he's really more famous than De Lancie.
>>
>>29594489
>>29594495
Sure, but the percentage of the population that watched Star Trek TNG is pretty low, and it's even lower for people that would know Q, and even lower for people that know he was played by DeLancie. Which isn't to say any of the people in the OP pic would be recognizable by their voices, though.
>>
>>29594487 I'd say Emily Blunt is pretty well known and her voice is pretty familiar, but that might be because I'm a britfag.

Zoe Saldana will maybe get recognition for her voice, because of being the main alien in Avatar

I recognise the actress doing Queen Novo from Orange is the New Black, but I had to google her first for it to click, and cant say she's got a recognizable voice.
>>
>>29594452
So do these people actually have talent or did they just jump on the pony train to get their dick sucked by bronies?
>>
>>29594567
>get their dick sucked by bronies?
More like be in the biggest film of the year.
>>
>>29594535
I can't recognise them without googling their name on wikipedia. And even then there's like one or two movies that i seen with them. These are really a second rate stars.

The actual FiM with Shatner or Wierd Al would be still reconisable.

Although i think the movie should promote it with either high tier actors like Emma Watson and Will Smith. Or at least the lower tier actors who act in a very popular tv shows like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones actors (Norman Reedus or Lain Glen or Peter Dinklage)
>>
File: HelloDarkness.jpg (196KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HelloDarkness.jpg
196KB, 1200x1200px
>>29594567
80% is them getting any kind of money because they are desperate

15% is them hoping that MLP is still something that will give them more fame and perhaps make them more noticable for Disney

5% is them wanting to be sucked by fat brony nerds
>>
>>29594452
good, I want to hear new voices, not just Will Smith and [insert singer of the current year]
celebrities ruin the voice acting
>>
>>29594452
Why did they give Tirek a corset?
Also,
>Tempest Shadow
>>
>>29594535
>>29594589

the nigger is for sure a "who the fuck are they" actor, aint even second rate. Emily Blunt I know from Edge of Tomorrow or Live Die Repeat or whatever the fuck it was called, but didn't know her name, just recognised her face. Literally couldn't name another, guessing shes got a british accent identical to every other fucking UK actor. Zoe Saldana is in no way a second rate. Guardians of the Galaxy, the New Star Treks, Avatar. Pretty sure a large number of normies will have heard of her.
>>
Ugh, these character designs are aweful. It all looks fandom OC tier. I really wish this was a fake.
>>
>>29594642
I think Zoe got the 90% of the budget for the movie. They coudn't even afford De Lancie for either movie or S7.
>>
File: sab.jpg (138KB, 884x949px) Image search: [Google]
sab.jpg
138KB, 884x949px
Sabretooth, he rules
>>
>>29594452
they all look creepy and ugly except of Schreiber, whoever he is
>>
>>29594642
>the nigger is for sure a "who the fuck are they" actor, aint even second rate.
Capper got his face cut off by Batman in Equilibrium. Same movie that Batman shot Boromir, too.
>>
>>29594452
I only recognize Zoe Saldana from Star Trek, Avatar, GotG, and Emily Blunt strictly off of 'Edge of Tomorrow'.

I know literally none of the others, though if you told me Micheal Pena was 'the mexican dude from Ant-Man' I'd nod my head and go 'oh yeah'!

>eight ''''''A-List'''''' movie actors
>the Mane 6 are only made up of 4 VA's

I really do fear the Mane 6 will be more than a bit over-shadowed iin this flick
>>
>>29594452
Hate to admit it, but I'll definitely have to watch the atrocious Spanish dub... well, not atrocious, just plain old atrocious.
>>
>>29594452
Emily Blunt is the only name that sounds familiar, and even then I don't know what from.
>>
>>29594924
Pon Sabretooth when?!
>>
http://imgur.com/a/2WcHj
http://imgur.com/a/sxZ5D

Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.