[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could Hasbro fuck up this badly and force the writers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3394882-599373-party_of_one.jpg (50KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
3394882-599373-party_of_one.jpg
50KB, 640x359px
How could Hasbro fuck up this badly and force the writers and Lauren to produce an episode that destroys it's own character? I wonder how Lauren felt about this epiaode
>>
>>29591923
None of the episodes are genuinely good. Shut up, accept it and start fapping.
>>
>>29591923
I wonder how your mom felt about not swallowing you
>>
File: 1361847167717.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361847167717.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>29591926
This. Thank you.

The show is a 22 minute toy commercial. Stop taking it so seriously. MLP is for clop.
>>
>>29591926
>>29591958
>Degenerates ruining something that ended up already being fucked up by corporate hands.

How low can you get? What the fuck is wrong with you idiot bronies. That's why /co/ kicked you out in the first place, scum.
>>
It's rediculous how badly they were able to take a character and make her into a caricature of herself, sabotaging any possible building of her chatacter.
>>
>>29591926
>>29591958
Fans of the fagdom pls go
>>
>>29591923
Good thing S1 and S2 are not canon.
>>
>>29591923
What? This episode was great. Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>29592196
I agree. It was a great episode.
>>
>>29591923
I'd feel bad to say no for sounding like a lying double standard dick, but then I remember that season 1's execution was 200% times better than season 2.

Pinkie gradually gets pissed off and her anger builds up to Spike when she blows it all on him. She then only goes bonkers in the end for like 2 minutes and even then it's done in a much more creative and interesting way than Twilight in Lesson Zero.

My eternal problem with season 1 is that I wish it wasn't a generic slice of life then maybe they could have did something more with the idea of Pinkie having deep insecurities and hallucinating. The way it's handled with the backgrounds, looney bin music, her new hairdo isn't as cartoony as all the other birthday party boys/girls who were disappointed with the american birthday party tradition.
Feels more like Ren contemplating to murder Stimpy in his sleep.
>>
>>29591971
>you idiot bronies
horsefuckers
>>
>>29591923
Best s1 episode, twat
>>
Why is this faggot so desperately trying to badmouth 2 of the best episodes of the series?
>>
>>29594959
Why does barneyfag do anything, dude
>>
>>29594959
Probably because horsefuckers are cancer.and so is your brony-written cartoon show after Faust left it since season 1?
>>
>>29595560
You were going completely apeshit in the pony thread on /r9k/ a few minutes ago

Now you're back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.