[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you Mike Vogel for jamming all of your shitty ideas and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 20

Thank you Mike Vogel for jamming all of your shitty ideas and opinions into the show over the years an ruining something that could have been great.
>>
Criticizing a little girls show is a very grown up thing to do
>>
the show *is* great. you're just a humongous faggot.
>>
>>29591809

Keep telling yourself that. You should work on your grammar while you keep deluding yourself at least it'll be one positive thing you'd be doing.
>>
>>29591799
Mike Vogel, you and Meghan McCarthy had no chance in hell!
>>
>>29591799

And also for giving us this kick-ass episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJbjw5LaLA
>>
>>29591808

Having no standards and accepting shit because you're too afraid to speak up is a childish thing to do. Ponychan has ruined this place.
>>
>>29591855

>Mike
>Anything worth value

You're so far gone, there's no helping you.
>>
With a lack of creativity shown in season 2, it's no wonder he would jump onto the fandom as his last chance at being someone worthwhile to somebody.
>>
>>29591819
>having big letters at the start of sentences is worth doubling the size of our alphabet.
>>
>>29591799
Who?
>>
>>29591799
>MLP
>Great
>>
>>29592460

A loser who's been lurking in the shadows since the beginning, sticking his greasy fingers into everything and fucking the show up from the start.
>>
File: 4427824.png (245KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
4427824.png
245KB, 600x449px
>>29591940
>if i shit all over my house, im sure other people who never visit will change their ways
know whats more childish? painting everything with the same brush because youre too fucking simple to think critically and judge things on an individual basis.
>>
>>29591799
God he's such a fucking turd. If I had knew who he was I would have ripped his ass at the convention.
>Realistically I would have asked some very uncomfortably revealing questions and then KO him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKq4LqsZheA
>>
File: mike_vogel.jpg (15KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
mike_vogel.jpg
15KB, 200x309px
Of course it had to be a curly haired gay blue eyed boy who used daddy's inheritance to waste it all.

My only question is.. would he had shoved his finger up the show's hole if he hadn't noticed the bro fandom? Because most of his ideas are heavily inspired from fanfiction, our own headcanons, theories and our video parodies.
>>
>>29593740
so what youre saying is its the fandoms fault.
>>
>>29591940
Ponychan poster her; pretty much everyone shits on the show over there, don't act like the place is a hugbox like roundstable.
>>
>>29593745
By proxy, he's still the direct and main monkey responsible for throwing shit at the screen. The fandom doesn't turn you into a retard, it only attracts the retards in one giant ball of beetle dung.
>>
File: 6363363.png (112KB, 759x746px) Image search: [Google]
6363363.png
112KB, 759x746px
>>29593740
Why does he hate Trump?
>>
>>29593870
>Transgender

I remember back when they used to be called transexuals and lived in peaceful obscurity rather than shoving their bullshit down people's throats and turning opinion against themselves.
>>
>>29593948
Transsexuals are people who transition from one sex to another. A person born as a male can become recognizably female through the use of hormones and/or surgical procedures; and a person born as a female can become recognizably male. That said, transsexuals are unable to change their genetics and cannot acquire the reproductive abilities of the sex to which they transition. Sex is assigned at birth and refers to a person’s biological status as male or female. In other words, sex refers exclusively to the biological features: chromosomes, the balance of hormones, and internal and external anatomy. Each of us is born as either male or female, with rare exceptions of those born intersex who may display characteristics of both sexes at birth.

Transgender, unlike transsexual, is a term for people whose identity, expression, behavior, or general sense of self does not conform to what is usually associated with the sex they were born in the place they were born. It is often said sex is a matter of the body, while gender occurs in the mind. Gender is an internal sense of being male, female, or other. People often use binary terms, for instance, masculine or feminine, to describe gender just as they do when referring to sex. But gender is more complex and encompasses more than just two possibilities. Gender also is influenced by culture, class, and race because behavior, activities, and attributes seen as appropriate in one society or group may be viewed otherwise in another.
>>
>>29591799
Did this faggot really have to grab every script and "revision" it? and I mean over 100 episodes in the course of 6 years? Is he that insecure and full of himself?

I wish for 1 fucking season where the writers are actually allowed to do their jobs correctly.
>>
>>29593971
>Sex is assigned at birth

Sex is not a piece of gear or a position to be assigned and it doesn't magically appear at birth. Your genitals grew along with the rest of your body in the womb and it was nobody's decision. The only people who can be assigned a sex at birth are hermaphrodites, since they have the ability to fit into either category and someone else chooses for them.

>can become recognizably

So far in my life I've seen only one transexual who could pass for a woman (MtF). Most transexuals are given away by bone structure in the body and face. I'm not saying people can't transition, but only a select few who have a few genetic prerequisites will be able to transition well enough to pass.

>Transgender, unlike transsexual, is a term for people whose identity, expression, behavior, or general sense of self does not conform to what is usually associated with the sex they were born in the place they were born.

So it's a blanket term for those who deviate from the established norm? Shouldn't metrosexuals and queers fall under the transgender category then since

>Gender also is influenced by culture, class, and race

>masculine or feminine, to describe gender
>But gender is more complex and encompasses more than just two possibilities.

From what you're saying it sounds to me like people are confused regarding personality. They have labelled this as guy trait and that as girl trait. And when they look at themselves and see both guy and girl traits in their own personality they get confused because they don't know where exactly they belong and invent new terms. And then all the mentally unstable special snowflakes come along and cry for attention and benefits.
>>
>>29594052
Actually
YOU wound't want current writers to do their job correctly and give them freedom. Dusedau, Rapp and Fox would butcher this series like a pig and turned it into Johhny Test cartoon with fart jokes,
>>
>>29591799
It owuld be better if Meghan return as the story editor and writer while Vogel return to being a producer or at least move him to Equestria Girls branch.
>>
>>29592184
With that kind of lack of creativity, care and social skills you'd think he'd commit suicide.

Or you know stop directly modifying the show after 13 episodes into season 2.
>>
File: 1476408611787.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1476408611787.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>29591799
The problem with Vogel is that he was the one who hired most of the writers post Faust era so haber and Confalone or Big Jim will kiss his ass on every occasion. He can write anything and everyone will love it. Haber never thought about editing his awful story of Glimmer mind controling mane6. Haber never thought that all of Vogels episode are too "modern" and lack any fantasy element.

Spice up your life = every day indian restaurant in a big city episode

Stranger than fanfiction = every day brony convention

Hearth Warming Eve = every Charles Dickens Chrstmas Carol retelling ever made. Even though ponies already have their own culture unrelated with human christmas. Heart warming eve suppose to be unrelated to christian, jewish or muslim religions. Thats why it focused on Windigos and power of friendship and unity, Turning it into Chrismtas Carol related holiday pretty much force the holiday to act as a Christian reference, His episodes are comepletely lacking in creativity and original vision.
>>
>>29591855
>Starlight Glimmer shows up for the premiere as a villain and then pops up again for the finale for a rematch
>Everyone converts her and tries to teach her the magic of friendship.

That seems familiar, who was suppose to have that kind of treatment.
Ah yes THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PRINCESS LUNA
>>
>>29591855
>le song and good animation is everything i need from this show
>>
>>29591799 (OP)
I don't think the show is completely ruined. I still enjoy it.

But you're not wrong.

>>29594328
>The problem with Vogel is that he was the one who hired most of the writers post Faust era so haber and Confalone or Big Jim will kiss his ass on every occasion.
Could be. I'm not sure it's a matter of being grateful, so much as realising that, holy shit, this guy has a scary lot of power and it would be doubly suicidal to speak ill of him. Especially back when he was less directly writing and more leering over everyone, determining how things like Stephen Davis's daughter-turned-alicorn-princess made it into production.
>>
>>29594377
Vogel definetely has as much or even more pwoer than McCarthy. He was her and Faust's boss when S1 was airing. He also had no problems getting involved into writing a movie even though he has ZERO experience as a writer. He literally wrote one toddler book about Flurry Heart last year, then those episodes in S6. And now he is a professional writer who created most of the new characters in the movie. His megalomaniac and theres no one at Hasbro who would point that out. The newfag writers don't give a fuck and McCarthy is probably covering him up, anyway by pretending that all those "story developments are her idea" even though her original script with Sony was NOTHING like the plotline that was intoruduced when Vogel join the movie cast.

McCarthy and Faust approved Amy Rogers book: Journal of Two sisters and it's suppose to work as a base for the Movie with alicorn city, Starswirl and shit. Suddenly, Vogel joins up and We have Moana/Little mermaid and Zootopia furry references? The disney movies that Vogels loved the most? Don't think so.
>>
File: dr hooves rain.webm (196KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
dr hooves rain.webm
196KB, 1000x676px
>>29594403
>McCarthy and Faust approved Amy Rogers book: Journal of Two sisters and it's suppose to work as a base for the Movie with alicorn city, Starswirl and shit.
It hurts, it really does. Maybe it'll at least become a premiere or finale at some point, but... I doubt it.

The house is on fire, though I love my ponies too much to leave. And I'm sure I'll have some fun as it burns down around me, though it will be a poignant kind of fun, because I have this probably-too-idealistic sense in my head of what could've been.

Sure there's some satisfaction in knowing, but are we happier for peeling back the curtain?
>>
>>29594419
I'm more annoyed that we don't even get to see McCarthy's vision, not to mention Fausts.
It's basically Vogel's show with Meghan caring more about being credited and making Hanazuki, Littlest Pet Shop and other cartoons than returning to the roots of "Party of One" or "Twilight Kingdom"
>>
File: WTF.png (120KB, 315x833px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
120KB, 315x833px
>>29594403
>Vogel wrote these characters

This is some corrupt bullshit. He isn't even credited as a screenplay writer. Hsiao and McCarthy are either just figureheads or Vogel is lying. Also why isn't Faust even mentioned?
>>
>>29594434
Meanwhile, who gets to lay down lore? None other than the folks at IDW. And Vogel couldn't care less.

What a fucking state pony is in.

>>29594445
He's "co-executive producer." Any production title basically translates to an ill-defined position of power, the specifics of which vary wildly from one project to another. In short, he's an organiser, overseer, and shot-caller on the movie.
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/12/mike-vogel-announced-as-co-executive.html
>>
>>29594329
While I like the idea, Luna's development hasn't been too bad. At least she has a small arc and we do get to see her operate in her domain.
All things that Celestia didnt get.

I could only imagine what the show would have been like if there were more interaction from the Princesses in the earlier seasons, though. Having some actual relationship with the ponies who saved/guide her sister instead of just regarding them as Twilight's friends could have built up to something grand.
>>
File: eea.jpg (285KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eea.jpg
285KB, 1600x900px
>>29591799
All we had to do was move to Vancouver, wait for winter and make Vogel fall off the icy staircase and straight into a coma for at least 12 months.
>>
File: animals-surprised-11.jpg (64KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
animals-surprised-11.jpg
64KB, 530x707px
>>29594403
SAVE SAVE SAVE IT

>well... I'm biased since I wrote them. Lol.
>since I wrote them.
>I wrote them.
>I wrote them.
>I wrote them.
>Lol
>>
File: 1486884220826.jpg (34KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486884220826.jpg
34KB, 600x535px
>>29594453
Shame he's allowed to freaking write in characters or even take part in brainstorming the ideas. He's an opportunist. Rich opportunist who used MLP as a way to shill himself out as a writer. Watch him getting into Disney Movies as a writer and ditching the MLP series to people like Jeremy Whitley and Ted Anderson.

For Vogel and MCarthy, MLP was just a shortcut for their careers. AND THERE IS NOTHING we can do about it. Just hope that it will be over soon and some new creative mind would get to make G5.
>>
File: tumblr_m7mm4tSDhE1qbkceao1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7mm4tSDhE1qbkceao1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>29594403
He wrote all 2-6 seasons. He wrote all EqGirls movies. And now he wrote the theatrical release for My Little Pony.

What's even the point of wasting money on writers and directors if you're just going to write everything in your imagine like a corrupt power-hungry asshole?
Typewriter monkeys? Resting your arms on them? Having somebody talented tell you what a great writer you are?

Why doesn't he just put his name in the credits if he's the one who really made everything? To save face so nobody knows he sabotaged everything?

Rational common sense can't explain the mindset behind this.
>>
File: 464574574.png (1006KB, 1795x583px) Image search: [Google]
464574574.png
1006KB, 1795x583px
>>29594403
>>29594504
>>29594515
>>29594492
Will any of you going to attent the BABSCON this April?

I think most of the bronies don't even know who he is. They don't realise that this fucker is as much or more important than McCarthy. You could ask him about shit that he forced onto the show like:

-Discord reformation

-Fluttercord focus

-Cadance and Flurry Heart

-100th episode being a gift for bronies (Larson confirmed it was Mike who forced him into this episode when he originally wanted to do the Gryphon episode)

-reformaton of Starlight Glimmer

-Crystal castle

-possibly being the one who fought with Lauren Faust since literally she never mentioned him in any way and Vogel never praised her input like he shilled other writers and McCarthy.
>>
>>29594445
>Distributed by Lionsgate

Special edition DVD when?
>>
>>29594525
He want writers like Larson or McCarthy to take the fall while he gain precious "credits" to one day advance writing full featured Disney movies like Moana 2 and Zootopia 2. Why being an unknown Hasbro producer with decent amount of cash, when you can be a famous movie writer and loved by Disney fans and Bronies alike with even more amount of money?

McCarthy is content with being an unknown producer like Amy Pascal so she doesn't have ambitions to become famous. Faust was eliminated back in 2011. Everything went according to the plan.
>>
>>29594308
OH, NO! McCarthy needs to go, she ruined the show!
>>
>>29594551
Alright. Where exactly is it being held? Give me a link to google maps.
>>
File: 346346.png (483KB, 823x457px) Image search: [Google]
346346.png
483KB, 823x457px
>>29594594
here
This is his first appearance. Stupid bronies won't even see a difference between him and Dusedau, probably thinking that Haber or Mccarthy are the top of the writing chain. But i bet that he will know everything about the plotlines. And every ship on the show. He's the typical Brony fan who somehow replaced Faust.
>>
>>29594551
I don't even mind fluttercord and Discord reforming but he fucked up like a nigger with two things:

-he gave Teddy Anderson a shot as a writer in S3 just because he was a son of the Hasbro exec who was a friend of Vogel

-he created Flurry just so he could write a book about her

This is some shady stuff.
>>
>>29594628
>Teddy Anderson

Shit i meant Teddy Antonio. He was given a job as a writer and he was that much shit that in the end it was McCarthy who wrote most of the story premise along with Polsky.
>>
>>29591799
You're welcome.
>>
>>29594636
fake news
>>
>>29594636
I only like the fluttercord ship. At least make them marry eachother before you ditch the show and give it to IDW writers.
Those faggots want to make FlutterDash canon.
>>
>>29594636
Go to hell, Vogel! You and that jackass McCarthy had a relationship and had office sex together!

>>29594645
Fluttercord is over! Discord is kill off last week!
>>
File: 1450258643721.png (137KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
1450258643721.png
137KB, 540x530px
>>29594636
>>
>>29594654
Vogel is homosexual you autist. And Discord isn't dead. De Lancie just forgot his lines from S7.
>>
>>29594633
His original script also got modified heavily by Vogel, not just Meghan.

In the original script Discord is wearing a mind control talisman which limits his powers and makes him behave. Basically an electroshock collar. Honestly that was another common sensical idea which every cartoon about reformed criminals/villains ever did. And if I was to guess who removed it for the sake of "More Discord shenanigans and evil beavers" then I'd bet my lucky lottery ticket on Vogel.
>>
>>29594658
SHUT THE HELL UP! John de Lancie is NOT in S7! Because Hasbro spent the budget for the movie!
>>
>>29594654
>>29594668
To this day, I still can't tell if this is one really dedicated person or just a stupid meme. Maybe it's shades of both by this point.
>>
>>29594664
I think Vogel overall idea was to reform Discord. Mccarthy was just a small shy writer when S2 was being written and Faust was ruling. It was most likely Vogels idea since he loves to pander to bronydom (Discord was the most popular shit in 2012) but he made McCarthy edit the Antonio's script since he himself didn't even thought about being an official writer.
>>
>>29594674
It's a literal autist who is over 30 years old and love Equestria girls and freaking FlutterMac. Ingore everything he writes and hope that his parents will cut him off from the internet.
>>
fuck vogel and fuck mccarthy
>>
>>29594681
Fuck Trump and fuck white people
>>
>>29594679
SHUT UP, McCarthy! You and Vogel are racist, sexist, communist, and atheist writers! Twilicorn is still racist and EQG is still sexist and Fluttercord is still the worst shipping ever! And we want you and Vogel FIRED!
>>
Mike Vogel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29594813
Vogel and McCarthy DID something wrong!

Reforming villains, racist Twilicorn, giving up the elements, a pointed middle finger castle, blowing up the tree library, and promote a racist writer for storytelling.
>>
>>29594826
Do you want me to rape your mum once again you assburger tard?
>>
>>29594826
How is twicorn racist?
>>
>>29594691
I will fire Vogel and remove Discord if you kill yourself.
>>
>>29594910
NO! We want you and Vogel fired, and Twilicorn musts end NOW! Because you, McCarthy and Vogel are the next Adolf Hitler and the next Donald Sterling!
>>
>>29594899
Because the wings makes her racist!
>>
>>29594879
Go to hell, faggot from South Park!
>>
>>29594939
No. WE (entire 4chan) WANT YOU TO STOP POSTING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29594952
NEVER, I'm an ally of Disney!
>>
>>29594951
Leave this board and post your retarded shit at Equestria Daily and Derpibooru.
>>
>>29594403
I love how he gives absolutely no fucks about ruining it for everyone else.
>>29593870
Can the american president do something about this faggot?
>>
>>29594052
He pays for all the episodes, he might as well shove his dick and cum inside all of them, right?
>>
File: 1482248957652.jpg (39KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1482248957652.jpg
39KB, 388x392px
>>29593870
Wow, he truly is a massive faggot.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/2WcHj
http://imgur.com/a/sxZ5D

Do you like it?
>>
>>29595486
Eat a dick
>>
>>29594329
Fuck off, Luna's had like 3 episodes dedicated to her, and cameos in a bunch of others. It's Celestia who gets completely fucking ignored.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.