[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would EqG have been met wit the same vitriol if the bottom picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1464199278393.png (2MB, 1298x920px) Image search: [Google]
1464199278393.png
2MB, 1298x920px
would EqG have been met wit the same vitriol if the bottom picture were the actual designs?
>>
>>29591625
With the same setting? Yea.
>>
>>29591625
It would've been worse because the bottom ones are generic shit
>>
>>29591625
>I posted it again mom
Kys, also no, EQGs look unique and that's good, even if you personally don't like the design. The bottom design in your pic is especially shit.
>>
>>29591625
They did the "pony skin color" to avoid the whole "why aren't they indian/muslim/black?" question.
>>
>>29591625
The high school setting ruined any hopes of EqG being good. The shitty designs were just another nail in the coffin.
>>
>>29591676
Nice meme
>>
>>29591676
Anons continue to be triggered by high school setting but are likely OK with constant slice of life from main show.
>>
What is grinding my gears with the top pic is their clothes. All are wearing miniskirts, with dash's skirt/spats combo and those bizarre knee high shoe boots
>>
>>29591693
It would've better if they were adults instead of limiting themselves to high school drama. The movies after the second one really felt forced.
>>
>>29591676
This, the doug reject look could be overlooked, its the fact that the settings are generic and the world had no thought put into that makes it shit, a good FIM episode still shits over all the movies because of how mediocre to bad they are

But of course that doesn't stop waifufags, as long as there is a shitty fanfic to fuel their headcanons they will gladly eat Hasbro's shit
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1298x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1298x920px
>>29591650
>>29591637
>The same model run through a character editor
>Unique
Sure it saves time on animation but it's not unique.
>>
>>29591625
It'd be even greater since once of them would have to be a nigger.
>>
>>29591625
It still wouldn't have been a REAL pony movie, so yes.
>>
>>29591625
Would you still sucking dicks if you don't post the same shit everyday?
>>
>>29592566
thanks for the bump

lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.