[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Welcome to the carousel boutique, feel free to browse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Rarity_looks_at_Applejack_S1E14.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_looks_at_Applejack_S1E14.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>"Welcome to the carousel boutique, feel free to browse while I finish."
>"You're mud pony friend is going to have the wait outside though."
>>
File: mud pony.png (8KB, 515x406px) Image search: [Google]
mud pony.png
8KB, 515x406px
>>29584865
Hey, don't be mean to AJ's new friend.
>>
>>29584892
I chuckled
>>
>>29584865
>Saying that in a mud pony town
Next morning Rarity was lynched and her boutique burned. Happy end.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 852x937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 852x937px
Wait on us Aj, we don't wanna be trouble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCGPt3XFxJk
>>
File: damn nigga good joker.jpg (33KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
damn nigga good joker.jpg
33KB, 227x224px
>>29584892
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 1280x720px
>>29584865
Then get out
>>
>>29584865
>Equestrian racism
I-I don't need it.
>>
File: 1488177464031.png (199KB, 445x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488177464031.png
199KB, 445x906px
Racist huh? I know just how to deal with your type. FLUTTERSHY!!
>>
>>29584865
Why is it always the earth ponies, /mlp/? I don't get it. You could reasonably get away with systemic oppression to any of the other races with little losses should it ever backfire

>Be racist to Pegasi underclass
>Pegasi are anger
>Pegasi not controling weather now
>Okay
>Pegasi decide to UP the ante
>Pegasi now have to cause nasty weather
>The worst they could do is like, cause a drought or a flood, and before that could do any real damage, they'd probably get the shit kicked by the other two races who just realized they've got a race-war on their hands

>Be racist to Unicorn underclass
>Unicron are angery
>Unicorns decide to start a revolt or some shit with their ability to hold things with telekinesisus and their sickass magic attacks that some of them can do
>Get shit kicked in by Pegasi and Earth Pones because only cool unicorns have powerful magics outside telekinesis

>Be racist to Earth Pony underclass
>Erth poner angrry
>Earth pones organize strikes and stop making food
>People starve
>Other races probably shouldn't do anything about it because beating up the people who make your food would fuck them over for sure
>All the Earths have to do is play the waiting game, which they might win due to the only other leg up they have on the other races is having more vitality

It just wouldn't work. Earth ponies are the only ones with a solid chance of winning a race war waged against them, because if they just stopped, nobody eats.
Either that, or the unicorns and pegasi have something at their disposal that's so fucking scary strong that the group of people who can induce famine by just not participating in society lives in constant fear of it, to the point of living in total submission to it. That's actually pretty freaky. Like, how much power do you need to inspire fear like that in a race of people like the Earths?
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1191x670px
>>29585592
Amusing. Mud ponies have finally mastered writing
>>
>>29584865
>you're
>>
>>29585592
Plants still grow without earth pony intervention, why does the everfree forest exist?
It pretty easy to force someone to make and give you something if you can just levitate them up high and drop them.
Earth ponies have a choice, work for money and be free or work for free under the fear of a painful death.
>>
>>29585676
the Everfree is a different occurrence.

earth ponies are the only ones who can actually work the land with their bodies.
>>
>>29585682
How so?
Unicorns and Pegasi still have hooves.
And in a magical land were you can manipulate magic finding a spell for plant growth would be trivial.
>>
>>29585592
>>Get shit kicked in by Pegasi and Earth Pones because only cool unicorns have powerful magics outside telekinesis

Telekinesis + broken glass window pane = utterly fucked-in-the-ass mud/feather ponies.

If any average unicorn decided just to fly a shit ton of busted glass around within line of sight on a battle field, the earth ponies and pegasi would get fucked the instant any real battle broke out.

Telekinesis = insta-win against anything that doesn't have advanced magical powers or technological know-how.
>>
>>29585592
>>Earth pones organize strikes and stop making food

Unicorns use magic to turn every-day stuff into foods (the show provides ample evidence that it's well within their power to do so).
Superior unicorn magic and angry pegasi with aerial advantage over ground-bound enemies who have virtually zero (vertically-effective) ranged weaponry both rape mudponies' little uprising, enslave them, and force them to grow food or watch untold horrors befall their loved ones.

Some mud ponies hold strong. The extreme majority give in. All is well for the pegasi and unicorns.
>>
>>29585733
The dubs have spoken!
>>
File: Y8p3w5y.gif (2MB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
Y8p3w5y.gif
2MB, 481x481px
>>29585606
KEK. But quite accurate.
>>
>>29585663

>"You're mud pony, friend.
> "Is going to have the wait outside though."
Russiarity.
>>
>>>29585592
People starve
Did you miss that part where twilight turns a frog into an orange?
Or the part where she harvests a full acre of land worth of apple threes?
Maybe you missed the part where little above average unicorns can give other unicorns wings and therefore ability to control weather.
>>
>>29584892
Kek
>>
>>29585697
>finding a spell for plant growth would be trivial
'But only Twilight, the Element of Magic, whose special talent is magic, can do it' is the usual response to this because unicorns are mostly seen just using their magic for basic levitation/tk.
Of course, this ignores that there's a school for gifted unicorns, many who could, no doubt, perform these spells, but everyone only wants to focus on the lower end of the spectrum.
>>
File: 1365134355680.png (103KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
1365134355680.png
103KB, 283x244px
>>29584865
>You're mud pony friend is going to have the wait outside though
>You're mud pony friend
>You're
>>
>>29585841
You're forgetting that those kind of spells aren't exactly easy. Twilight consistently had trouble with that spell for a good little bit, and she's one of the few under the tutelage of Celestia. I mean, shes also implied to be a freak of nature magic wise, but I'm sure you could reach that point eventually with enough practice. Pones like Shining Armor and George Glimmerman exist, after all.
To say that anyone but a scholar or those in specialized lines of work would be able to not only cast those spells, but also mass produce the amount of food required to sustain a population of hungry unicorns (and maybe pegasi if they decide to team up) would be bullshit. >>29585710 this guy's on the right track, because if nothing else, the layman unicorn could sling about some broken glass like nobody's business. Even if they're pretty shit shots, you only really need one well placed shot to do some serious damage. The only way the Earths could win at that point is by just fucking going all in and making a beeline towards the caster and overpowering them, which works out fine because the average Earth could do that to the average unicorn.

>>29585733
>Implying that the aerial advantage can't be overcome
Flying takes a lot of energy to sustain, Anon. Birds have to have weird turbo lungs and eat a whole bunch to do it, and even then, most only do it for short bursts. Even migratory birds have to roost for extended periods of time before flying off again. They've got to land at some point, and when they do, it'll probably be for a while.
>>
They are other species shown is mlp, and they don't have earth ponies magic.
And ponies din't starve during pre-unificitaion times so each subspecies can live independently
of others and don't starve.
>>
>>29587781
DYEWTS?
During pre-unification the Earth Ponies provided the food for the other tribes. This was explicitly stated. You could debate the extent of it, but don't pretend any of the races were fully independent.
>>
>>29587814
But still what about donkeys, or zebras, they don't have earth pony magic.
>>
>>29587868
That's indeed a fair point. I'm guessing you don't need EP magic to grow food, but it probably helps a bunch.
>>
>>29587883
I mean, unless we assume that ponies with their magic utterly fucked climate, and without them Equestria will change into barren wasteland, we can conclude that you can grow food without earth pony magic.

Maybe it wouldn't be as effective, but with control over weather or with some magic(we don't need anything big, just magic fertilizer or something) you can grow food a lot faster that any non magical species with similar technology level.
>>
>>29587686
Pegasi have cloud city, one of biggest cities in Equestria. They probably aren't self-sufficient, but they still have some industry, so growing plants on clouds should be completely possible.

They don't do it because it's hard and expensive but in emergency situation they all can just move into sky and float elsewhere.

Also while I don't think that they can just stop managing weather and other ponies would starve, they still could just cover sky in thin layer of cloud, and after some time it would have intended effect.

Unless unicorn can perform big scale landfall (cloudfall?) they are the most untouchable of all ponies.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.