[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if knew that your waifu made it into our world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What would you do if knew that your waifu made it into our world but she was captured and hold prisoner in a military base?
>>
>try to break her out
>get killed on sight
I don't know what your were seriously expecting, OP
>>
>>29583690
Well I guess it depends on where the military base is located.
>>
File: 1480854452098.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1480854452098.png
266KB, 980x742px
Gonna go sneeky beeky Snake on their ass.

>Misses shot
>Gets counter-sniped.
>Wah wah wawawawawaaaah
>>
Probably get fucking massacred trying to save her. At least I'll have died trying to accomplish something.
>>
>>29583690
Probably re-enlist. Better chances of getting to find her than some retarded Solid Snake bullshit.
>>
>>29583690
Go to said base and ask to see her, of course.

>Taken into custody because possible security leak
>Put in cell next to her
>Proclaim undying love for sunhorse through the wall
>>
>>29584973
So you love celestia?? Twilight is better IMO
>>
>>29583690
>Wait for her to use magic to escape
>Capture her and make her my slave
Just kidding unicorns tend to be pretentions dick holes and don't have rainbow manes
>>
>>29583690
Wait for her to teleport away.
>>
File: thelongwait.png (2MB, 1429x1071px) Image search: [Google]
thelongwait.png
2MB, 1429x1071px
>>29583690
There's nothing I could do about it. I don't have the strength or resources or the ability to get her out. I would just get killed or arrested.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.