[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestia: >Magic >Kindness >Generosity Luna: >Laughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Celestia:
>Magic
>Kindness
>Generosity

Luna:
>Laughter
>Loyalty
>Honesty

Why did Luna get Loyalty?
>>
>>29581634
>g-gotta get threads I don't like off the board
Holy fucking shit you are autistic, dude

Like, moreso than the average poster here
>>
>>29581634
Irony
>>
>>29581638
What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm asking a lore question.

>>29581644
They also gave her Laughter when she didn't know what fun was.
>>
>>29581634
You don't honestly think Celestia is loyal to you? Everything she has done could formit a pre-destined plan.
>>
>>29581634
because it's the only time she was lol
>>
>>29581655
Dubs confirm Celestia is a keikaku master.
>>
>>29581634
Because she's no ordinary hired gun.
>>
>>29581634
It's possible it fit Luna back in the old days but the divide that caused her to turn into Nightmare moon could be seen as a conflict with that element, like how the main characters in the show have every now and then. Since she went against her promised duty to Equestria it's on a much larger scale so it's not surprising she's appears to not uphold that element anymore.
>>
Luna had laughter because she was a notorious prankster before her fall, according to Journal of the Two Sisters by AKR, the Luna chapter book by GM Berrow, and Castle-Mania. As for Loyalty, I dunno'. I'll head canon something about her allegiance to the bat ponies.
>>
>>29582472
Do bat ponies even really exist? RD became one in the NMM timeline, so it might just be a glamour
>>
>>29582498
If were still taking the books into account then yes. The moon festival book mentioned they live in caves in the Smokey Mountains.
>>
>>29581634
Faust left => fuck continuity
>>
>>29581634
Should have swapped magic and loyalty, Luna canonically does more magic and shit.
>>
>>29581634
>be Luna
>get shitty end of the division of the day
>put a bunch of effort into the night and no one notices
>Celestia gets ponies sucking her off in three different dimensions because she controls the sun
>ponies think you eat foals or something
>might as well be Celestia's shadow
>it would be so easy just to leave and do her own shit
>she stays by Celestia's side anyways

I guess Luna having Loyalty can be justified
>>
>>29581634
How did Celestia got the kindness and magic?? That yard could not even tell her sister to stop making friends with fart demons.
>>
Jealousy changes people. Luna was loyal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.