[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think FiM will end soon, or will it become the next Simpsons/South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wL8ibcg.png (21KB, 201x258px) Image search: [Google]
wL8ibcg.png
21KB, 201x258px
Do you think FiM will end soon, or will it become the next Simpsons/South Park and grow to 20+ seasons?
>>
>>29580389
Seriously, dude, just tell me which general you hate so much that it's causing your autism to flare up like this
>>
>>29580406

Um what?
>>
>>29580408
I've seen a growing belief that there are a bunch of weird little threads without much interest to them popping up, a random threads from page 9 being bumped, as part of one person's attempt to try and force a particular thread off the bottom of the board.
>>
>>29580389
I hope the massive backlash from the MLP movie will tell Brian Goldner to at least fire Sarah Wall, Brian Lenard and Mike Vogel.

Imagine if LPS and Transformers got the same shoddy treatment as MLP. Ressignation files would be fired up.
>>
>>29580606
You know you're right, there have been a lot of random threads, what's with that?
>>
>>29580389
I honestly and truly hope S7 is the last season.
>>
>>29580606
Without looking I'd guess it's mlpg they're trying to shove off. There's an Anon there that's pretty dedicated to trying to kill the thread as it goes past the bump limit.
>>
>>29581124
I hope Season 8 gets cancelled despite being announced.
>>
We've been thinking of it ending soon since season 4.
>>
>>29580389
I still don't get why people are still watching the show if they hate it so much
>>
>>29581980
1. they're here to 'troll' people who still enjoy it
b. m-m-muh ride neber ends!!1
>>
File: 1423198301442.jpg (157KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
1423198301442.jpg
157KB, 640x740px
>>29580406
>>29580606
>>29581115
How are you gonna sit there and complain about a little bit of light conversation amongst this sea of endless repetitive generals? This is a good thing. It makes this place feel a little more alive. And it gives people threads to post in and be a part of without having to go back and read all the content leading up to "Anon's a retarded EqGfag General # 6gorillion: why haven't I killed myself yet? Edition". This isn't even like a "I don't get the appeal" thread or anything. What is wrong with you people?
>>
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY ANOTHER GENERAL OCCUPYING PAGE 1.
>>
I hope something drastic happens with the leadership behind FIM when the MLP movie releases and everyone takes a good peek at it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.