[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Look at this GIR! It appears to be one of those human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>"Look at this GIR! It appears to be one of those human skools. Though this one doesn't appear to be a pool of disgusting pig flesh as the one we are used to."
>"Canterlot High ehh, I bet we can use this to understand the older human species and eventually rule over the entire human race!"
>>
>>29580311
Haha, ok, I'd actually be interested in this
>I WANT MY HAYBURGER
>YOU HAVE YOUR HAYBURGER, SIR
>>
>>29580323
Well this is EQG world, so I'm not sure if they have Hayburgers there.

Also if I did a story it would likely not be pretty grim for everyone in their town.
>>
>>29580311
As long as this topic is here, was anyone else's enjoyment of this show soured by a number of people in high school thinking it funny to constantly quote Zim, Gir, and Dib? The show is legit really good but I couldn't stand all the stupid stuff it made people say.
>>
>>29580339
Oh come on anon. You can't tell me you didn't like hearing all those dumb edgy teenage girls constantly quoting gir.
>>
>>29580339
no, i dont let other people determine what i enjoy. its why i liked mmc, episode 100, the tirek battle and hearths warming tail.
>>
>>29580356
It was just as bad as the anime club girls calling you -chan or -kun and saying "nya" a lot.

>>29580357
More power to you. I like all those myself, except for the very end of MMC where Twilight became a princess for fixing confusingly pointless spell.
>>
>>29580377
the songs were all nice and it helps to know that the episode was changed after it was already finalized which im sure caused many of the problems.
>>
>>29580390
It's been what, four years and I still cry when A True, True Friend hits that climax where everyone shouts "Pinkie!"
>>
File: Transcending Happiness.png (429KB, 639x508px) Image search: [Google]
Transcending Happiness.png
429KB, 639x508px
>>29580405
>>
>>29580311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6uul7eYnE0
>>
>>29580339
100%. Freaking retards, "Why is there bacon in the soap!" as if the show were a morass of retarded randomness -- which it probably was to their stupid minds.
>>
>>29580339
>The show is legit really good but I couldn't stand all the stupid stuff it made people say.
>implying
MLP is much worse in this regard.

Zim:
>Great show
>Stupid yet dead fanbase
Pony:
>Good show
>autistic thriving fanbase
>>
>>29580444
sounds like some shit you'd hear in the shadow temple on Ocarina of Time also nice trips
>>
>>29580482
I guess the difference is that I was already out of school when pony started so at least I don't have to expose myself to that level of autism outside of cringe threads.
>>
>>29580311
This seems like a pretty funny idea.
>>
>>29580311
This is still...

STILL BETTER THAN Anon In Equestria.
>>
>>29582798
Obviously.
>>
GREEN
>>
bump till they see it

bump till they hate you

bump till the generals stop taking the number 1 spot
>>
GREEN NAO
>>
File: 1430724778090.png (1MB, 850x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1430724778090.png
1MB, 850x1106px
>>29583879
>>29584442
Zim is green.

This is an imageboard, stupid. How about instead of autistically demanding somebody feed you prose, you post some goddamned relevant images when you bump the thread? Kids these days, I swear to fucking dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 236x282px
>>29580311
Meow
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOC6lT5SixA
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.