[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be the Mane Six's lonely single father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 24

File: 1486769061622.png (824KB, 1054x864px) Image search: [Google]
1486769061622.png
824KB, 1054x864px
>You will never be the Mane Six's lonely single father
i dont care i want more of the story's
i am looking at you anon that has the the mystery fan
>>
>>29574367
I watched Shin Godzilla. It's incredible.
>>
File: bump.png (736KB, 1388x778px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
736KB, 1388x778px
>>29574392
Not as bad as I thought it would be
>>
File: hi baby godzilla.png (522KB, 750x772px) Image search: [Google]
hi baby godzilla.png
522KB, 750x772px
>>
File: shin_godzilla_beam-1200x675.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shin_godzilla_beam-1200x675.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
>>29574392
>>29575069
>>29575857
Told ya'll.

It's a work of art.

And, uh, I guess I have to update and shit, right?

Ok.
>>
>>29574367
Ahem...
>>
>>29576199
0/10 needs more Scooby-Doo, Godzilla and hips.
>>
>>29576209
10 year olds don't have hips, you fucking pedo
>>
>>29576199
op here
i dont get it
>>
>>29576245
Pretty sure he was joking there. No need to get triggered.
>>
File: dadanon.png (232KB, 1310x470px) Image search: [Google]
dadanon.png
232KB, 1310x470px
>>29576260
>>
>>29576460
>that filename of the OP in the cap
Kek
>>
>>29576460
okey
i understand
the last tread closed
i am just opening a new one
>>
>>29576636
also
i know about the file name
my pc does not want to remember the real name
>>
I come here expecting lewds but I wouldnt mind a slice of life green, even if short.
>>
>>295654864
>12:49
>Your kids are finishing their meal at not only your table, but the other.
>You know, where Twi, AJ, and Dash eat with Spike and Scoob.
>...But…
>Something feels off.
“THIS COSTS HOW MUCH AGAIN!?”
>“It’s printed right here, sir.”
“Yeah, I see it, I see it,” you tell Bella-Donna, “but...I mean, thirteen dollars for my coffee? You mental or something!?”
>“...That’s actually a dollar thirty.”
>...
“Oh. Gee, that’s actually a low price...Here. Have a twenty dollar tip, miss.”
>Bella-Donna raise a finger to point out a flaw in your flawless logic, but surrenders.
>“...Thanks.”
>You look back at yo chillens.
“Sorry about that, you all. You never know when someone will try to get you off.”
> “I think you mean ‘rip’ you off,” corrects Sunset.
>You grin.
“I know what I said.”
>You have no idea what you’ve just said.

>PASTEBIN UPDATED:
http://pastebin.com/6yzn7tfa
>>
File: 1394363217416.jpg (45KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394363217416.jpg
45KB, 420x600px
>>29576245
Sez you. I happen to know otherwise.
>>
>>29577657
Sorry, but I don't exactly want to be that "hip" with the kids...
>>
>>29576739
Is the old thread gone now?
>>
>>29577833
'Fraid so. Got the URL though.

>>29565486
>>
>>29577877
Didn't have to since beans posts his pastebin. I guess it's fine though.
>>
I don't get your green, Beans. Why does he say Godzilla and what the shit is up with making Superman Applejack's brother and Big Mac his truck?

Also why the fuck i Scooby Doo in this.
>>
>>29578002
>green, Beans
Hah green beans
Anyways I think it's supposed to be a random/funny factor.
>>
>>29578002
It's an allegory to the persecution of the jews who were forced to become slaves in Egypt.

Anon is Moses, his daughters are the Israelites, and Scooby Doo is obviously Anon's (or Moses') successor, Joshua.

Im kidding. There's nothing to really get. It's literally me typing away without giving a shit. I titled it "The Worst Green EVER" for that very reason. I'm writing this only knowing how it's gonna end, and how it started. The rest is my play-time.
>>
>>29577784
Takes all kinds, friend. You do you.
>>
>>29578199
Well beans as odd as your story can get I rather like it so please keep going. In the mean time I think I've finally decided to work on my story and not fuck it up this time! Hopefully. Maybe.
>>
>>29578231
This is where i've decided to start back from.
http://pastebin.com/3Vd7LaKB
>>
>>29576245
And there's nothing wrong with that.

But hips are required somewhere to summon/please Beans.
>>
>>29578356

>As you follow Rarity and Dash you notice someone running up to your group.
>"Rarity!! Rainbow Dash!" The girl called out waving an am. As she got closer you realized it was Sunset Shimmer.
>God you hated this girl. She nearly tore your family apart just to be Princess of the fall formal in high school for a few years.
>Your daughters had decided to give her a second chance, but you were wary. You would be ready if this...demon started causing trouble.
>"Hey girls you doing some shopping?" She sounded so casual with them. It had only been a few months since that whole battle of the bands, but now she seemed all buddy buddy with your girls.
>"Why yes darling you simply must join us." You clear your throat to assert your presence.
>"Oh haha silly me. Dad would you mind if she accompanied us?" Rarity gave you her puppy dog eyes.
"I suppose if thats what you girls want." You know you didn't sound pleased, but you force a smile anyway.
>"Will you excuse us for a second?" Dash grabs your arm and pulls you away before she can answer.
>"Dad I know you don't really like her, but I'm telling you she's different now." She was very defensive about this issue. She is not one to give up on a cause she believes in so you let it go.
"Listen Dash she has done a lot of damage to this family. I may not ever come to forgive her, but I trust you to do whats right." You gave her a hug
>"UGHH Dad! We're in public!" She puts up a small fight so you let her go.
"I'm gonna let you girls have fun. I'll go check on your sister and see if she's got everything she needs." Rainbow gives you a concerned and slightly frustrated look, but returns to her friend.
>Sunset gives you a weak smile and a wave before heading off with your girls. Strangely she almost looked sad. You don't dwell on it and instead keep to your word.
>You start looking around the supply shop and find Applejack checking out various wood boards.
>>
>>29578652

>She goes to grab some of the 2x4s sitting on the shelf.
>As soon as she moves a couple the shelf gives way and it starts to come down. You rush over as fast as you can with your limp and manage to pull her and turn acting as a shield.
>"Dad?! What in tarnation d'you think yer doin?" She says somewhat furious.
>Most of the initial boards managed to push you forward so you didn't get hurt real bad.
"I'm fine Applejack." You try to reassure her, but she isn't buying it.
>"No dad yer not! You always tell us to be careful then throw yerself inta harms way likety split like nothin else matters!" She is pretty upset.
>You just pull her in for a hug as she starts to tear up a bit.
"I'm sorry. I can't bear to watch you girls get hurt. It breaks my heart far more than you know."
>This isn't going to stop her from staying upset at you for the day, but it helps to calm her down some.
"Why don't we go get something sweet to snack on yea?" She sniffles a little, but offers no resistance to you moving her along.
>You arrive at the food court and head for this little sweet shop on the end.
"One caramel apple please. Your absolute freshest apples if you can." You know how your daughter is about the taste of an overly ripe apple.
>"Oh yes anything for our sweet acre farm apple provider!" You're shocked. Not that many people seem to know about you or Applejack. They only ever deal with Granny smith or Big mac.
>"Here you go! It's on the house today just for you!" The lady gives your girl the caramel apple and a smile just as sweet.
"That's very kind of you ma'am." You say not used to that level of kindness from someone outside the family.
>"Hopefully we will see you again soon!" She says as you exit the shop.
>"Ah can tell this is our farms apples. Bout as sweet and juicy as can be!" Applejack said finally wearing a smile again.
>She eats away at her apple, but as she comes to an end she stops for a moment.
>>
>>29578851
I think that's all for tonight. See you guys tomorrow!
>>
bumping with based monster king
>>
File: beans.jpg (102KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
102KB, 1000x1000px
>>29579140
That won't bring beans
only hips
>>
>>29579717
fair enough
>>
File: IMG_1865.png (496KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.png
496KB, 800x1236px
Page ten bad.
Hips good
>>
>>29576739
>12:52
“Alright, kiddos! What say we get a move on and--”
>“No, forget it, it’s too risky. I’m through doin’ that shit!” you hear someone his in the booth behind yours.
>He’s a countryman from England, smoking cigarettes as if they were running out of style.
>Classic chain-smoker, but a young bloke nonetheless.
>“You always say that, the same thing every time: never again, I’m through, too dangerous,” says another to him, quietly.
>She’s a young woman from the sound of it--American, unlike her ‘date’.
>“I know that's what I always say. I'm always right too, but--”
“--But you forget about it in a day or two--”
>“Yeah, well, the days of me forgittin’ are over, and the days of me rememberin’ have just begun.”
>The young woman scoffs.
>“When you go off like this, you know what you sound like?”
>He folds his arms by the sound of it.
>“I sound like a sensible fucking man, is what I sound like.”
>Heh, you like this guy.
>“You sound like a duck. Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack…”
>“Well take heart, 'cause you're never gonna hafta hear it again. Because since I'm never gonna do it again, you're never gonna hafta hear me quack about how I'm never gonna do it again.”
>“After tonight,” remarks the young woman coyly.
>Suddenly, you’re distracted by the sudden nudging of Sunset’s foot under your table.
>“Mister Anon? You were saying something.”
“Shush, this is funny.”
>“What is?”
“Shush!”
>You listen once more.
>>
>>29579140
i want to give bearzilla a big ol hug.
>>
>>29581485
>12:53
>The two share a small laugh, bringing a brief pause to their dialogue.
>“Correct. I get all tonight to quack,” he says.
>If that was an innuendo, it was a silly one.
>Oh, hey, Bella-Donna’s coming by!
>With a fresh pot of coffee, she approaches their table with the professionalism only a classy waitress like her could muster.
>Or...something like that.
>Look, you just think she’s hot, okay?
>“Can I get anybody anymore coffee?”
>“Oh, yes, thank you,” says the young woman, and Bella refills her mug.
>“I’m doin’ fine,” states the young man, his lighter flickering with a small flame.
>He puffs his cigarette the moment Bella-Donna treads off to the kitchen.
>Some potent tobacco, you gotta say.
>Does Fluttershy have asthma?
>...
>Eh, she’ll be fine.
>The man continues, picking up right where he left off.
>“I mean the way it is now, you're takin’ the same fuckin’ risk as when you rob a bank. You take more of a risk. Banks are easier! Federal banks aren’t supposed to stop you anyway, during a robbery. They’re insured, why should they care? You don't even need a gun in a federal bank. I heard about this guy, walked into a federal bank with a portable phone, handed the phone to the teller, the guy on the other end of the phone said: ‘We got this guy's little girl, and if you don't give him all your money, we're gonna kill ‘er.’”
>“Did it work?” asks the young woman.
>“Fuckin’ A it worked, that's what I'm talkin’ about! Knucklehead walks in a bank with a telephone, not a pistol, not a shotgun, but a fuckin’ phone, cleans the place out, and they don't lift a fuckin’ finger.”
>Holy shit, that sounds savage as fuck.
>>
>>29581829
>12:54
>“Did they hurt the little girl?” questions the woman, a hint of a frown in her voice.
>“I don’t know. There probably never was a little girl,” he tells her. “The point of the story isn’t the little girl; the point of the story is they robbed the bank with a telephone!”
>“You wanna rob banks?”
>“I’m not sayin’ I wanna rob banks, I’m just illustrating that if we did, it would be easier than what we been doin’.”
>Wait, should you be worried about these people or…
> “So you don’t want to be a bank robber?”
>“Naw, all those guys are goin’ down the same road, either dead or servin’ twenty.”
>Oh.
>Nevermind, guess there is nothing wrong with--
>“And no more liquor stores?”
>“What have we been talking about? Yeah, no more-liquor-stores. Besides, it ain’t the giggle it usta be. Too many foreigners own liquor stores. Vietnamese, Koreans, they can't fuckin’ speak English. You tell ‘em: ‘Empty out the register,’ and they don’t know what it fuckin’ means. They make it too personal. We keep on, one of those gook motherfuckers’ gonna make us kill ‘em.”
>...
>Okay, maybe you should leave if these people are willing to kill...
>“I'm not gonna kill anybody,” says the young woman stoically.
>Huh.
>Well, they said they won’t kill just there, you’ll just stay here then.
>I mean, they’re only here to eat, right?
>“I don’t wanna kill anybody either,” says the young man, his voice serious, “But they’ll probably put us in a situation where it’s us or them. And if it’s not the gooks, it these old Jews who’ve owned the store for fifteen fuckin’ generations. Ya got Grandpa Irving sittin’ behind the counter with a fuckin’ Magnum. Try walkin’ into one of those stores with nothin’ but a telephone, see how far it gets you. Fuck it, forget it, we're out of it.”
>...Oh.
>So they WILL kill if need be...
>>
Awfully quiet today...
>>
File: 1487121167487.gif (1MB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487121167487.gif
1MB, 662x600px
>>29581485
>>29581829
>>29582044
Damn wasn't expecting this after the night shift
>>
>>29582044
>12:54
>...
>You are mildly distraught right now.
>You listen closer, not only to understand if there’s any potential danger for your family, but because their dialogue is done so damn well.
>You think you’ll be okay, though.
>I mean, sure, these people might so happen to be robbers and criminals, but, like, who robs a restaurant, right?
>“Well, what else is there? Day jobs?” says the young woman.
>She doesn’t seem to like the sound of ‘day’ and ‘job’ together.
>Neither does the young man, apparently.
>“Heh. Not this life.”
>“Well what, then?” she asks.
>You hear the young man pick up the mug.
>“This place,” he whispers.
>OH FUCK YOU…
>“Garcon! Coffee!” he calls out to Bella-Donna, his mug presumably empty.
>Oh boy.
>And, like a reluctant dog, she makes her way to their table once more, coffee nice and ready.
>She sneers, pouring the hot beverage into the white mug as the steam rises.
>“‘Garcon’ means boy...”
>The young man doesn’t care, and Bella departs with a sigh.
>You look to the girls, all four at your booth staring at you as you lean your ear against to the two young crooks.
>>
>>29582257
Meant 12:45

Whoops.
>>
>>29582257
OH FUG
>>
>>29582257
>12:36
“...So, uh, girls? I’m gonna need you all to duck under the table...tell Scooby and the rest to do the same, okay?”
>“What’s going on Mister Anon?” asks Pinkie naively.
“I’ll tell you later.”
>Sunset, Rarity, and Fluttershy, however, all have the right idea.
>Before Sunset hides like the rest, however, she peeks her head to the booth her “sisters” are at.
>Scooby, in his afroed-guise, stares at you worriedly, asking if this is for real.
>With a nod, he believes you, ushering the others below his table.
>You listen to the other booth again…
>“Here? It’s a coffee shop!” the young woman says, totally against the idea.
>You hope she remains that way, and persuades her friend to her line of thinking to…
>“What’s wrong with that? People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin’ up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They’re not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting.”
>Please don’t agree, please don’t agree, please don’t agree…
>“...I bet in places like this you could cut down on the hero factor,” she says, slowly starting to agree.
>Godzilla dammit.
>“Correct. Just like banks, these places are insured. The managers don't give a fuck, they’re just tryin' to get ya out the door before you start pluggin’ diners. Waitresses, forget it, they ain’t takin’ a bullet for the register. Busboys, some wetback gettin’ paid a dollar fifty an hour gonna really give a fuck you’re stealin’ from the owner? Customers are sittin’ there with food in their mouths, they don’t know what’s going on. One minute they’re having a Denver omelet, next minute somebody’s stickin’ a gun in their face.”
>Jesus, this guy’s a friggin’ madman.
>>
>>29582636
Reminds me of when I got held at gunpoint in a gas station one time. Anyways good stuff so far
>>
File: mega_facepalm.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mega_facepalm.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>29578907
>>29578851
Tfw forget to use my name to post.
>>
>>29581829
>smoking
>in a diner
Huh. Do you live in a civilized country where people still have freedom, Beans? I haven't been able to find a smoking-friendly restaurant since Okinawa.
>>
>>29584574
And then I keep reading and I catch the reference. I'm a dummy.
>>
>>29578851
>"Dad... Why do ya always try so hard ta keep up happy? Even when you get hurt yer still worried about us. Why don't you ever put yer happiness before ours?"
>You studied her face to read into what she may be thinking, but all you can see is guilt.
"Applejack.." You sigh a little as you say her name. "One day if you have kids you'll understand." You collected your thoughts so as to be careful of what you say.
>"You say that, but we ain't even really yer kids. Ah mean ah love you you've been a great dad, but you took us in to protect us from our pain."
"You were just a little girl when i took you in. Did your brother tell you about what happened?" You felt uneasy as the words escaped your mouth.
>He didn't tell me the whole story, but ah reckon ah'd rather hear it from you anyway." She looks down at her hands which grip her apple stick.
>"Ah've already lost my parents once. Ah don't know what ah'd do if ah lost you too." Her head sunk to hide her face.
>You start to realize why she gets so angry at you when you get hurt.
"I did take you all in. Of course there were different reasons for each of you, but it boiled down to the same thing." You start to pull her in for a hug.
"I'm not the kind of man who can watch children suffer a pain they had no right to have." You remove her hat as it was poking you in the face a little.
>"Tonight dad ah want you to explain to us what happened when you took us in." It was a fair request. Not one you could really turn down either though.
"All right. Yea. Tonight I will tell you what I know as far as the circumstances leading up to you being with me."
>>
>>29582636
>12:37
>“See, I got the idea last liquor store we stuck up. 'Member all those customers kept comin' in?” he tells her.
>“Yeah?”
>“Then you got the idea to take everybody’s wallet?”
>“Uh-huh?”
>“That was a good idea.”
>“Thanks.”
>“We made more from the wallets then we did the register!”
>“Yes we did.”
>“A lot of people go to restaurants…”
>“...A lot of wallets,” the young woman realizes.
>“Pretty smart, huh?” he says, seeking her praise.
>“Pretty smart,” she says. “I’m ready, let’s go, right here, right now.”
>...
>She sounds like she’s getting off on this.
>“Remember, same as before,” he reminds her, “you’re crowd control, I’ll handle the employees.”
>“Got it.”
>You hear the two place something heavy on the table.
>Then another.
>...
>They're guns aren't they?
>“I love you, Pumpkin,” says the young woman, the sound of loading a gun making you want to run.
>“I love you, Honey Bunny,” replies the young man.
>Their voices are sweet and sour all at once.
>Then, they rise from their seats, wielding two handguns.
>Can’t tell what types, you never cared about guns.
>The girls under the booth shriek, and the other patrons at the restaurant immediately duck.
>“Everybody, be cool!” yells ‘Pumpkin’, “This is a robbery!”
>”Any of you fuckin’ pricks move and I’ll execute everyone of you motherfuckers! Got that!?” screams 'Honey Bunny', playing up a character.
>Your eyes move to Scoob who sits at the other booth.
>You two gotta get the kids outta here...
>>
>>29584788
good timing beans! I'm still working on mine.
>>
>>29578199
>Persecution of Jews in Egypt
Next you'll say that the Holohoax was real
>>
>>29584788
SAVE THE DAY SCOOB!!!!
>>
>>29584615
The day turns out to be rather boring. After a few hours your girls are done shopping and you head out to gather the rest.
>You prepare supper with the help of all your kids and sit down to eat. Now is the time to tell them how you came to care for them.
"Girls Applejack has asked that I talk with you all about how we came to be a family."
>They look rather dumbstruck except for Applejack and Dash.
"Applejack the night I took you in I can never forget. I lost my dearest friends that night."
>You had decided to tell the stories in order. You scan their faces and can tell you have their utmost attention.
"Before i get started I want to tell you that I knew your parents since we were just little kids Applejack." You think back to those days.
>You and Elstar, the man who would become Applejacks father. The two of you would get into all sorts of trouble pulling pranks at school.
>All of that changed in highschool though. He met a pretty little country girl who came from Nebraska. Honeygold had him wrapped around her finger from day one.
>You ended up being the best man at their wedding, which was held at the apple farm.
"That night there was a terrible storm." You started to remember the night that started it all. The pain clearly showed on your face.
"Applejack you know that we stopped using some of the land cuz it's to near the hills." She had never known why. "It all started there as we prepared for the worst.
>"Come on now Anon we have to hurry!" Elstar screamed at you starting to panic.
>"If we don't get this barrier set up in time the farms gonna get hit by that storm!" This time it was Honeygold screaming at you over the pitter patter of rain.
"I'm doing the best I can over here!" You tried your best to nail down the wood to form a sort of domed wall.
>>
>>29585053
"There I think I got it!" You shout out and they give a thumbs up. No sooner than they do your wall starts to come undone.
"Aww hell! The nail splintered the section it was in!" You yell back as they run to you to help.
>"We ain't got time for this!" Elstar and Honeygold started working fast to repair the wall.
>Thunder strikes loud causing you to jump. As you look up at the hill you notice it. The mud at the top has started shifting which meant one thing only.
"MUDSLIDES HERE WE GOTTA GO!" You grab your friends and started to run as fast as you could.
>The mudslide was much faster than they were catching up in a matter of seconds sweeping them away.
>You had managed to grab on to a tree and used it to find a few seconds of safety.
>You lost consciousness and didn't wake for a few days.
>Granny smith gave you the news, but you just felt numb.
>She flicked on the news and left the room. She probably couldn't bear to hear the tragedy twice.
>As you saw the helicopter cam you noticed something. The mudslide had been funneled by the wall. The opening that had been left by your mistake was the only reason this had happened.
>It hit you hard as they showed you and your friends. You were wheeled away by paramedics, but your friends were not so lucky.
"It was all my fault applejack." You say coming back to reality tears streaming down your face.

Well thats all for tonight
Pastebin updated
>>
File: scooby-doo-dog-510x201-custom.jpg (23KB, 510x201px) Image search: [Google]
scooby-doo-dog-510x201-custom.jpg
23KB, 510x201px
>>29584817
RUCK NO
>>
>>29585303
Be strong scoobs
>>
>>29585882
>>
I'm going to be busy traveling to Chicago today. Just work stuff. I'll try and write something tonight if I can. I'll post one thing tonight if I'm able to, but no promises.

Keep the thread alive, please.
>>
>>29587749
i will and if it dies i will just restart it
i did it 2 times already
>>
>>29588279
You do good work then op
>>
File: IMG_0053.png (495KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.png
495KB, 1200x1500px
>>29587749
For when you return beans.
>>
>>29588699
well i have proofen i cant write for shit
so the least i can do is make a room free for mr beans
>>
>>29587669
>>
>>29588878
W-whew lad
>>
>>29574367
>>
>>29591100
nice dubble dubs
>>
>>29585065
I might continue on a bit later tonight. Any suggestions to whose adoption story I should work on next?
>>
>>29591649
God damn it I forgot to post name again.
>>
File: god.gif (949KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
949KB, 320x192px
Where da greens at
>>
>>29591649
>>29591654
Crusty cunt next pls.
>>
>>29591900
Which one? -_- several characters are referred to as crusty cunt nowadays.
>>
>>29591947
I think he meant RD
>>
File: tarnation.jpg (53KB, 590x585px) Image search: [Google]
tarnation.jpg
53KB, 590x585px
>>29591947
>Which one?
>-_-
>>
>>29585065
"You were about four years old at that point. Every now and again back then you called me and Elstar dad." You bury your hands into your face.
>"Ah don't blame you for what happened. Neither should you." She took her hat and tipped it down to hide her face.
Those words rang in your ears for a moment. You had heard them before. From Granny smith and Big mac, but back then they fell on deaf ears.
>"Why don't you tell the story of how you met me next dad." Rainbow said quietly to take the pressure off of her sister.
>You twinge with a bit of anger as you remember how you met her.
"Do you remember an orphanage Rainbow?" You try to sound calm about that, but based on her worried look you failed.
>"N-no? I mean not really." She was confused by your frustration, but soon she would understand.
>It had been a particularly trying day as you had to go into town for supplies. Everything at the farm had been going into disrepair since the Apple parents were gone.
>You remember hearing some crying coming from an alleyway in between two shops. You don't remember which they were, but you remember the crying all to clearly.
"Hello? Is someone there?" You call out into the alley hearing some shuffling behind the trash.
>"I'm never going back there! Never again!" A young Rainbow Dash says sprinting away.
>You immediately give chase. This is a young girl you can't just leave her alone out here.
"Wait! I just want to help!" She stumbles and falls over crying loudly now.
>"MY knee!" Her cries become like a typical hurt child, but they dissolve as you scoop her up into your arms.
"There there little one. You'll be okay." You try to comfort her and it works somewhat.
"Now lets get you home okay? Your parents must be worried sick." She starts to struggle like crazy.
>"NO I WON'T GO BACK NOOOOOO!" She starts screaming and hitting you with her little fists.
>>
>>29592304
>Something was not right about this. You remember rebelling against your parents when you were young, but you never dreamed of running away and not returning. At least not that this age.
"Why don't you tell me whats wrong okay? Maybe I can help you." Her struggles become less frantic.
>"I don't have a mommy or a daddy. Theres this mean lady who whips me when I don't do what she wants." she says through her sniffling.
>You weren't suprised at first, but then you took a better look at her. She had a shirt that was a bit to big for her. It was filthy as if it had never been cleaned.
>She also had marks on her arms from where she had been grabbed. You could tell that they weren't the gentle tugs of a mother who cared.
>Her knuckles had dried blood on them. It was as if a nun had beat them to the point of bleeding with a ruler.
>You took a look at her legs. She had ripped up shorts on and other than the mark on her leg where she fell she had red lines all over. "This is sick." you thought to yourself.
"Whats your name little girl?" You say as nicely as you can.
>"I-I'm Rainbow Dash" She is still wary of you not that you could blame her.
>You can't just take her home with you, but you feel you can't let her just go back to whatever orphanage you think she is from.
"Okay listen i will take you to my home for now and we can get you cleaned up. We will figure out what to do from there okay?" She nods slightly wiping the tears from her face.
>You take her home and get out the first aid kit. As you move towards her and bring your arms closer she shields her face.
>You trembled with anger for a moment. Not at her, but at whoever had been taking care of her. You regain your composure for her sake and open the box.
"This will only sting for a moment and then we will get you in a bath." She moved one of her hands away so she could keep an eye on you.
>>
>>29592386
>As you pour some rubbing alcohol on the cotton swab you gingerly pull her injured leg towards you. She yelps a little as you apply the swab, but you only maintain a very light grasp on her leg.
"I know it hurts sh sh shhhh its okay you're fine." You reassure her as you wipe away at the scrape on her leg.
>You scoop her up in your arms again and take her to the bathroom. You draw some lightly warm water and go to grab some clothes from Applejacks room.
>They do seem about the same size and age so it should be fine. You place some bbule soap in the water to make a buble bath for her to play in.
>Her eyes start to glow as the bubbles spread throughout the water. You giggle just a little at how cute the sight is.
"All right dash lets get these dirty rags off of you and get you nice and clean." She holds tightly to her shirt as you are going to take it off.
>"No... Sister says never to show my back to anybody." Her voice was a mixture of fright and sadness.
"It's okay Rainbow I won't tell her if you won't" You hold out your pinkie hoping she knows about pinkie promises.
>"You promise?" She stuck out her pinkie and wrapped it around yours.
"I promise." She stops holding her shirt allowing you to pull it off. You take it slow bracing for what she might be worried about.
>Then you saw it. Her back was covered in red marks almost as if she had been whipped. You had never been more disgusted or angry in your life.
>You cover your mouth as you feel vomit start to rise up in your throat from the mixture of feelings from the sight.
"I don't know who did this, but they will get whats coming to em when i found out." You said that out loud with out thinking. You couldn't really help it.
>You finish unclothing her and place her in the tub. She instantly starts to move around the bubbles playing with em.
"How does that feel? Is it to hot?" You feel the warmth of the water to make sure, but are put at ease when she shakes her head.
>>
>>29592445
"All right now close your eyes for just a bit okay?" You scoop the water over her head and start to shampoo.
>As the dirt came out of her hair you notice she has the most beautiful rainbow hair color. It was just a shame that she was so abused.
>You grab a few squeaky toys that Applejack like and let her play as you wash her body off.
>"This is so much fun!" She started to laugh as she played her imaginary games with the rubber duck and shark. "I wanna stay here!"
>The moment had caught you somewhat off guard. You understood why she said it and you wanted to take care of her.
>You finish cleaning her and start draining the water after letting her play for a little bit. "Awwww I was having fun." She gave you puppy dog eyes like you had never seen before.
"Lets just get you dried off." You start to dry her going slow on some of the more bruised areas.
>"Are these for me?!" She said as you picked up the clothes you had gathered before. It was just a T-shirt panties shorts socks and an extra pair of shoes you had bought just in case.
"Just for you little Dashie." She hugged the leg you were kneeling on like she was getting a Christmas gift.
>You get her all dressed up, but now you need to think of whats next. You don't want to take her back to the orphanage.
>The police? Yea you knew a guy in the force who owed you a favor. Maybe he could help out this time.
"Come on Rainbow Dash I have a friend I want you to meet." She clings to your leg as you walk to your car.
>You get her strapped into the childrenss seat and are on your way to the police station.
>As you arrive you remember how much time you had spent at this place. Good times you'd never take back. You head in and come to the Front desk.
>You recognize the somewhat older man at the desk as Officer Catch. He had been on the force since you were a child..

That's all for now I'm gonna take a food break and give you guys time to read. Be sure to let me know what you think!
>>
>>29592561
I think you're a faggot.

Your story is top cute m80.
Just a suggestion, maybe you can say Flutters and RD were in the same orphanage so you don't get tired of writing a story for each one of the m6. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>29592627
Damn you mind reader! Also thank you for both compliments.
>>
>>29592561
>"Hello sir... Anonymous? Weeeellll this it quite the surprise! I remember when you used to be brought here rather than coming here yourself! So what can we do." His smug face reminded you why you didnt like him.
"Well I was hoping you could get Officer Shocker for me. I have urgent business and need his help." Catch pages your friend to the front.
>"He'll be here shortly. I hope whatever mess you're in this time isn't as bad as the last time." Officer catch tipped his hat to you and walked into the back room.
>You wait for a couple minutes trying to keep Rainbow entertained in the mean time. "What you never call and now you just drop in asking for favors?"
>Your old Friend Officer Crookely Shocker walks up and gives you a bear hug.
"Good to see you to buddy." You manage to say through his hug. "But I need your help. This girl here is the victim of domestic abuse at an orphanage."
>Your friend looks down at the little Rainbow hiding slightly behind your leg. "We had another little girl from an orphanage saying she'd gone missing."
>This is perfect now you know which orphanage for sure to take down.
>You grab your buddy and pull him in close to whisper into his ear.
"Listen I found her in an alleyway I took her home to bathe her and take care of some of her cuts. Her back is torn up man whoever runs this orphanage needs to pay. DEARLY"
>He pulled back to look you in the eyes. Seeing your determination he knew you were serious after all you'd never joke about something like this.
>"All right man we can get some pictures and have a warrant made oof her injuries. She was only gone for a few hours so its not like theres a valid excuse for any injuries she may have."
>He takes one more look at the little girl then kneels down to talk to her face to face.
"It's all right Dash he's a friend I promise." She looks up at you warily and then steps away from your leg closer to the officer.
>>
>>29593035
>"Do you know a girl named Fluttershy? She says she's been looking all over for you." He talks somewhat slowly probably because he isn't used to dealing with kids.
>"Fluttershy is here?! I wanna see her!" Dash says excitedly jumping up and down a little.
>"Heh excitable little one isn't she?" He picks her up and places her on his shoulder. She clings to his head for support.
"Yeah she is. Thats what makes this situation so disturbing." You follow your friend into a large office type room.
>In the corner theres a row of seats with a lone little girl with pink hair. She looks over and sees Rainbow and immediately runs towards you.
>"Rainbow a-are you okay?" Officer shocker sets her down and Rainbow hugs Fluttershy tightly.
>As you examine Fluttershy you notice she is a little older than Rainbow dash. You would put her at seven and Rainbow at around five. She looks just as bad as rainbow did when you first saw her.
>"Yea! I met this really nice man who gave me these pretty clothes and cleaned me up!" Your friend looks over at you suspicously.
"What was I supposed to do? She was filthy and had dry blood on her!" You whisper at him which did not go unnoticed by the children.
>This time your friend kneels down to talk to Fluttershy. "Can you tell me which orphanage your from?"
>Fluttershy pulls her long pink hair in front of her face somewhat to hide it. "We're umm from uhh." She looks around nervously and speaks real quietly.
>You tap your friend on the shoulder to switch places with him. He gives you and the girls some space after shooting you a look that says "Lets see you do it then".
"Hi you must be fluttershy!" You show some enthusiasm to meeting her which makes her hide slightly more. You understand now how very timid she is.
"I know Rainbow doesn't like it there very much. Do the other kids?" She shakes her head in response refusing to speak.
>>
>>29593143
"Well I'll tell you what, if you tell us which orphanage your from I will take you to go do ANYTHING you want. How does that sound?" She perks up a little at this.
>"C-could we go to the petting zoo? I really like animals." She managed to say quietly. You just eye her over for a minute with a big smile on your face.
"Yes we could go to the petting zoo and stay till it closes if you want." You want to hug her she's so cute, but you refrain. She would probably jump if you did that now.
>"It's umm Sister Holyfeather's Orphanage." She squeaked that out so quietly you almost didn't understand that.
"Sister Holyfeather huh?" You turn to your officer friend "Lets pay her a visit shall we?"
>The kids moved in protest "No don't take us back there! I don't like it there!" Rainbow screamed at the top of her lungs causing the other cops to stop a moment.
>You turned to kneel down in front of her placing a hand on her shoulder to calm her down a little.
"Don't worry you kids will stay here with Good old Mr Catch. He'll take nice care of you while my friend and I pay Sister Holyfeather a visit."
>They both seemed to calm a little at hearing that. Officer Catch who was walking by at the time stopped at hearing this. "Oh sure not like I have anything better to do!" His sarcasm falling on deaf ears.
>You Officer Shocker and a few other policemen arrive at the orphanage. From the outside it looks rather pleasant. Well maintained to say the least.
>You knock on the door to be greeted by this beautiful young looking nun. She had clearly won the gene lottery. Ample breasts, small waist, birthing hips, and a nice round ass.
>"Miss Holyfeather I presume?" Officer shocker started to look past her to see if any kids were inside.
>"Why yes that's me. Whatever can I do for you officer?" She fluttered her eyes obviously trying to look cute.
>>
>>29593223
Something odd happened with last post. anyway done for the night let me know what you guys think.

Updated pastebin for those interested.
>>
>>29593333
Thanks for the pastebin
>>
File: cheers.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>29593333
Quads confirmed best green ever.
>>
>>29593333
I think you are doing wonderful. Good grammer, good story, good character background. Honestly you are doing great.
>>
>>29593223
I want to hatefuck Miss Hilyfeather.
>>
>>29593333
Check'd
>>
wheres beans at?
>>
>>29596555
In Chicago for work. Should be back soon hopefully. Trips demand it after all.
>>
>>29593223
Ok everyone I am working on wrapping up the rd/shy story. Who next?
>>
>>29593223
>"You're under arrest pending investigation of child abuse." He started giving her the whole cop speil.
>She started kicking and cursing as he cuffed her and took her away. The other officers went into the small orphanage and gathered any kids inside.
>Upon first notice you couldn't tell they'd been abused. It's not until you look a little closer that you see the fidgeting and reactions of a youth who was clearly mentally scarred.
>"These kids are gonna be put into foster care for some time it seems." Hearing this made you quite sad. Maybe it would be better though for most of them.
>You think back to the two girls that saved all these kids. Well maybe not saved so much as had their story found out.
"Is there a way i can take in those two girls at the Police depeartment?"
>You found yourself asking that without thinking much about it. You knew it would be difficult, but they needed real help.
>You knew you could provide besides you couldn't sleep without knowing they were being cared for properly.
>Your friend placed a hand on your shoulder. "You know, I think we can arrange that. I know they will be in good hands." Hearing your old friend say that filled you with joy.
"I really appreciate what you've done for me and these kids today Shocker. I could never thank you enough." You turn to face him and hold out your hand as a sign of your gratitude.
>He grabs your hand at first to shake it, but pulls you in for a hug instead.
>"You bringing this to me reminded me why I wanted to join the force at all. I'm here to protect and serve and this was my pleasure." He pat your back a few times before letting you go.
"Does that mean you still owe me a favor then?" You say with a sly grin on your face.
>He slings his arm over your shoulder. "Ha fat chance buddy! I think this was a pretty generous two fer." You both start to laugh as you make your way back to the Police department.
>>
>>29596981
>You find officer Catch playing tag outside with young Rainbow Dash as Fluttershy sits by and watches.
"Hey everybody we're back!" You wave at the group who comes bounding up to you. Between the three you see Fluttershy is the most excited of the three.
>"You know seeing you two walk together reminds me of the old days. You kids used to get into all sorts of trouble, but now look at you. You did some good work today."
>He holds his hand out to shake yours first. It kind of shocks you as it was something you never dreamed of. You shake his hand and feel a sense of pride swelling.
>You look down at the two girls next to each of his legs. You can't help but to smile as you realize what it is you had actually done today.
>You saved a small group of innocent children from an abusive lifestyle. Brought the abuser to justice and then took in a couple of the kids she abused. It was a good day to be sure.
"All right girls I just have some papers to fill out then you can come live with me and your new sister!"
>You kneel down and they run in for a hug. Something you think they probably never recieved before. You know that they will get plenty now though.
>"Hey I remember what happened after that!" Fluttershy cuts into your story for her favorite part.
>You look over at Fluttershy who is crying silently obviously remembering some of that horrid place. She wipes away the tears to begin her part.
>"That weekend we went to the petting zoo where I met Angel bunny!" Truth be told you had forgotten about her rabbit friend. He had become old over the years and passed away since then.
>"So lemme get this straight. I ran away from an orphanage that was beating me. You happened to run into me and figured out what was going on then got the Nun arrested?"
>Rainbow Dash had the long and short of it now. "How come I don't remember any of this?"

K guys break time. If you guys decide who you want before I get back I'll gladly write their story next. We still got Ponko Rara n twi
>>
>>29596776
You almost got me back
>>
>>29597248
meh its ok beans. I've been filling their time as much as I can without going insane. Again.
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (107KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
107KB, 600x612px
>>29597248
>>29597248
Beeeeaaaannnnsss come back
I need to know how shagnonymous beats the robbers with scoobert!

Pic is me with no green beans
>>
>>29597104
Angel is definitely dead.
Am okay with this
>>
>>29597104
Didn't plan on taking an all day break but that's what happened.

pastebin update
I am gonna get started writing more here shortly, but won't have as much as before.
>>
>>29597104

"Well Rainbow you were real young. You were barely five years old at that point maybe just old enough to start forming memories of such a thing." You hoped she had just blocked it out.
>"Rainbow you might not, but I still do." Fluttershy put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Back then you took some of my punishments for me so I had to take care of you."
>"When you ran away I was afraid I would never see you again" Tears welled up in her eyes once again. You could never stand to see any of your girls cry, but it hurt to see Fluttershy cry the most.
>"You were my little sister, my guiding light. You were the only reason I could manage to get up at all back then." They started to hug as Fluttershy started to break down.
"Fluttershy I still remember the first thing you said when Rainbow Dash first got in trouble." You still get chills thinking of her at that time.
>"Don't hit her! She didn't mean to do it! Hit me instead!" She screamed at you after you found out Rainbow had knocked over one of your family portraits.
>You gathered cleaning supplies to get rid of the glass and afterwards you gave Rainbow Dash her punishment. She had to eat all the veggies she didn't like for her supper.
"It took some time before you stopped fidgeting when you were in trouble yourself Fluttershy." You got up from your spot at the table to walk over to her and hugged her tight.
"I never wanted you to endure such a tragedy. For as long as I live you won't have to go through anything like that ever again." You kissed her forehead before taking your seat again.
"Well I guess the next story is yours Pinkie. Though you now know your real family and I'm glad you do. There was a time where that family had struggled"
>The Pie family rock farm has never had an issue with finances nor were the parents cruel or unjust. Tragedy struck them all the same.

Sorry for delays again, but I'm back now for a little bit.
>>
>>29599026
>You did apple deliveries to the pie family now and again. Free of charge since they were akin to the apple family. You think that Applejack and Pinkie are really cousins to some extent.
>"Thou hast brought more food to my family not a moment too soon. Thy apples will help mine daughters with their health I am sure."
>Igneous and his wife always spoke in old tongue. Something that annoyed you somewhat as it took more thought to understand what they really meant.
"Your girls are getting sick? Have they seen a doctor or at least gotten any medicine?" Probably stupid to ask these questions you thought.
>"Mine daughters are well cared for." Cloudy Quartz responded this time with a little bit of annoyance in her tone.
"I'm sorry I meant no offense. I have three girls myself and worry like crazy when anything happens. Plus you know how much I love to see you little bundles of joy!" You chuckled a little to lighten the mood.
>"Indeed they are quite the good children are they not?" Cloudy looked back into the house with a smile on her face.
>You heard coughing and hacking from inside which prompted Cloudy to take her leave and tend the kids.
>"I worry for them night and day. This sickness does not seem to get any better and the doctor in our town hath not the equipment to deal with severe illness."
>You could see the worry on his face and guide him over to his porch chair.
"Take them to a hospital in the city then. I would be glad to take them and have them at least examined so you know what you are dealing with." He looked up at you with a glimmer of hope.
>"Thy kindness knows no bounds Anonymous. Please take mine family to get well again. I will stay and tend the rock farm to pay for their medical expertise."
>With that Igneous headed inside the house to gather the family. You pulled your van around and helped get the kids into the car.
>>
>>29599165
Yea unfortunately that's all for tonight I guess. Beans you gotta be back tomorrow man.
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
I'll see if I can write something tomorrow.
>>
>>29600044
>00044
Full house digits confirm. You will be here as god wills it.
>>
File: IMG_0055.png (82KB, 469x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.png
82KB, 469x454px
Breath of the wild is here!! Post Epona pome pics!
>>
>>29600551
No this is for story
Not epona pictures
>>
>>29599165
I would a Cloudy desu senpai
>>
>>29599778
>>
>>29600792
Dis.
>>
>>29599165
K guys I'm back and starting up my writing again.
>>
>>29599165
>You dropped Cloudy and the kids into emergency care and left for the time being. You still had work to do, but that did not mean you didn't care.
>After Taking care of the Apple deliveries and finishing up at the farm you grabbed your kids and headed for the hospital you left the Pie family at.
>You decided to get some balloons to lighten the kids moods. A smile on their face would go a mile in the mother's eyes as well.
>After some convincing of the staff you were led to the group who were already being taken care of.
>"My babies..." You hear Cloudy start to break down in a waiting area outside of the kids room. You approach, but don't know what to say.
"Cloudy what happened? Is their sickness really that bad?" You inquire trying to be as cautious as possible.
>"As it happens mine daughters had played in the mines. The disease that hath plagued them is similar to Black lung disease."
>This was serious. In an adult if that built up over time they had a high mortality rate. These are children though. They don't need to breathe in as much to become as bad if not worse.
"I'm going to go see them to give them these." You pointed at your bright colorful balloons. and start to turn to the door.
>"AND WHAT WILL THAT DO?! WILL THAT FIX THEIR LUNGS?!" She bellowed at you frightening your kids. She looked down at them to realize what she had done and immediately composed herself.
"No. It won't, but if it were my girls here I would want them to smile from now till the day they are healthy again." You hand the balloons to Fluttershy and motion for her to wait.
>You walk up to Cloudy and give her a warm embrace. You didn't know what else could really be said at this point.
>"It is not fair..." She said starting to fall to her knees. You don't let her fall all the way and instead help her to a chair.
>>
>>29603452
"I know it isn't fair. These are wonderful, bright, and joyful children that are bedridden. They don't deserve this, but I believe they will pull through this. After all they are YOUR children."
>You give her a light smile and she returns it in kind. "Yes, you are right. They are strong and will overcome this issue. Thank you."
>She gives you one more quick hug before you pull away to accomplish your goal of bringing a smile.
>As you enter the room you see that the three kids all have to wear the oxygen masks. This must have been pretty serious.
"Hey girls I brought you some balloons and friends!" You kids enter behind you each taking a few of their toys to share with Marble, Limestone, and Pinkie pie.
>You tie the balloons off to the sides of their beds and instantly you see weak smiles on their faces. Both Rainbow and Applejack even brought a few of their favorite story books.
"All right I will be right back kids." You exit the room just enough to motion Cloudy over to you. You figure this could do wonders for her.
>She looks into the room through the window to see bright smiles on her children's face as they share toys and stories with yours.
>"Your compassion and generosity know no bounds. Truly." She wipes a single tear off her face and walks into the room to accompany her kids.
"Cherish these moments. You never know how long they last." You whisper quietly to yourself remembering something your parents once told you.
>Over the next couple of weeks the hospital kept the kids just in case. You heard whispers of the kids from the staff. These children even manage to touch the staff's heart.
>A few times Igneous and their other daughter Maud, whom you swear you had never seen, had visited. They made sure to bring a smile if only to keep the mood bright for the kids.
>Then the news finally hit. Mable pie, the weakest of the trio, had finally succumb to the illness. Cloudy and Igneous were devastated and all you could do was to try and help them..
>>
>>29603452
>>29603523
Man every now and again my pc takes my name off. anyway I'm going to take a break for now.
Getting kind of emotional remembering some of my own hospital experiences with family.
>>
I'm back. But tired. Drove home today, so I'll be writing tomorrow.
>>
>>29604366
Noice dubs
>>
Sorry guys something has come up so I couldn't keep writing today tomorrow night for sure though.
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_suspicious_again_S5E1.png (936KB, 1258x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_suspicious_again_S5E1.png
936KB, 1258x720px
>>29574367
this thread seems familiar...
>>
>>29605228
Duh I am restarting it all the time for the stories
>>
>>29606046
Bump
>>
>>29584788
>12:38
“WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTT!!!!”
>The Honey Bunny and Pumpkin stop, their eyes whipping over to stare at you.
>....
“So, um, you’re robbing us, right?”
>Pumpkin looks at Honey Bunny, his brow arched high.
>He stares back at you, with a puzzled frown.
>“Yeah, that’s what I just fuckin’ said, isn’t it?”
“...Oh. Well, an interesting choice to rob someone, don’t you think? A resturaunt! Who would of thought of it except for….”
>“RUS!” barks Scooby, shooting up from his seat, his afro-wig jiggling like Fluttershit’s boobs in the shower.
>He pulls out a fake police ID from the pocket of delicious green and red disco suit, and lowers his shade to deliver a fearsome glare at the two robbers.
>“Rolice! Rop the reapons!”
>“...Hey, Pumpkin?”
>“Yeah, Hon?”
>“Should I?”
>“Nah,just give ‘em a little warning.”
>Honey Bunny smiles, kissing Pumpkin’s cheek.
>“Thanks. Love you.”
>BLAM!
>Oh Godzilla-dammit that hurt your ears!
“Fucking GOdzilla, cool it, lady!” you yell.
>“Rea! Rool it!”
>“Next bullet ain’t gonna be right in the ceiling next time,” warns Honey Bunny. “So cough over the dough before I blast your ass open!”
“WAIT! DON’T! HOLD ON, I GOT THIS TOTALLY AWESOME IDEA RIGHT NOW!”
>“...Hey, Honey?”
>“Yeah?”
>“We need to hurry if we’re gonna get outta this without any more feds…”
“No, no! Dude, just listen to me and my friend who is totally not a dog...So, like, I’m not THAT famous, but my kids are, see? We’re kinda like this weird indie band that got a following online and shit, we’re on our way to this concert type of thing to get a huge reward…POINT IS...I’m kinda sorta rich. So, why don’t I just give you a shit-ton of money, or we have a dance off?”
>...
>You don’t where you’re going with this.
>>
>>29606896
I'm back bitches.
>>
File: 1488153382693.png (272KB, 1045x899px) Image search: [Google]
1488153382693.png
272KB, 1045x899px
>>29606902
Good to have you back.
>>
>>29606896
>12:39
>“...Give us your wallets. Now.”
>Oh boy, looks like Pumpkin’s getting irritated.
>You look at Scoob.
“...You heard him, old buddy, old pal...go grab our wallets…”
>You wink.
>Scooby picks up on it, and with a quick nod, he slowly retreats to his booth.
>“Wait, hold on! Why does that guy have both your wallets!? Huh? Huh!?” screams Honey Bunny.
>You raise your hands up cautiously.
“Hey, hey...uh, that’s like, our personal business. Why’re you and him, like, robbing a restaurant instead of a liquor store?”
>“Oh for fuck’s sake, we’re robbin’ you! Don’t you get that you fuckin’ tosser?”
>You glance back at Scooby to see if he’s initiating the plan.
>He’s no longer sitting at the booth anymore, but instead has flattened himself to the ground.
>His fingery-paws make a strange sound, like a high pitched piano key or strange xylophone being tapped, as he scuttles across the floor unnoticed despite his flamboyant and discolicious get-up.
>The two robbers are none the wiser.
>You must keep it that way.
“Oh, yes, I’m fully aware this is a robbery. I’m also a man who has children who need their wallets for business reasons, as do I. Where we keep our business cards. And hey, I’m also their teacher. I don’t make much on a teacher’s salary, man. Don’t rob me.”
>“I DON’T CARE! GIVE US THE DAMN WALLET!” screams Honey.
“Ma’am, please! Language! Their might be children here!” you scold.
>>
File: fff.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
I want this scene to be drawn as Derpy pushing through Ponyville.
>>
>>29607642
Someone already did that I think...

>>29607610
>12:41
>Pumpkin’s scowl becomes even more...scowly.
>“I’m gonna hit ‘im.”
“Or you could shoot me. But you wouldn’t do that to a kid would you...you two have a kid?”
>Honey pauses, lowering her gun just a bit…
>“W-what?”
“Do you two have a kid yet. Oh, are you two not--? Oh...I’m sorry, I thought you were both...Y’know…”
>“Oh, no, no, we are. It’s just that, y’know, we’re so busy...we’re not sure we’re ready to…Pumpkin? Why don’t we have a kid yet?”
>“Oi. We’ve been over this! I ain’t ready for it yet, you know that!”
>“But when /will/ you be ready?”
>“When I am!”
>“But you always say that! Everytime!”
>“And every time I’m right!”
>The two begin arguing at one another, the numerous other customers and patrons feeling a bit awkward.
>You glance back at Scooby.
>He’s finally scuttled over to the object to aid in your secret escape method: the jukebox.
>>
>>29607792
Yay beans is back
>>
>>29607792
>He’s finally scuttled over to the object to aid in your secret escape method: the jukebox.

Beans.

Beans, what is he going to do with the jukebox.
>>
>>29609659
Something Beautiful.
Trust the Scoob.
>>
Lol beans when you return it's like the whole family sprints up to greet you.
>>
>>29603523
>At the very least Pinkie and Limestone were going to make it. Or so you thought. Limestones health took a turn and she started to get worse and worse.
>Very suddenly it looked like pinkie would be the sole survivor of the trio, but you weren't willing to see that.
>The doctor explained to the Pie family their options to save little Limestone. IT was a matter of money at this point. They used up so much trying to keep their kids alive as is.
>You couldn't sit by and watch that little girl die. You offered to pitch into the expense for an experimental treatment and did what you could to keep Cloudy sane.
>Weeks went by and your kids kept Pinkie company while Limestone was in another hospital getting her treatment. It was like she was just another sister to them.
>The results of the treatment had finally come back. Limestone too had passed away. Cloudy had finally broken. She became quiet and never smiled not even for Pinkie.
"Igneous what are you going to do about Pinkie? She's still at risk of getting worse if she ever goes back and her mother..." You trail off unsure of what to say without being rude.
>"Tis true that my wife is out of sorts. Taking care of our beloved daughter may not be possible for the time being." Igneous takes off his glasses and rubs the ridge of his nose.
>"I have seen the way you are with her perhaps you would watch her for me? At least until she can recover and we can properly take care of her once more."
>You were unsure of what the correct response should be here. On one hand you can take Pinkie and keep her healthy and happy. On the other hand what about Cloudy's mental health.
>"I see thou hast thought of the consequences to these actions. Worry not, if you take Pinkie I can focus on Cloudy and help my beloved to move on."
>>
>>29610391
>You see that even Igneous is unsure of the future at this point, but you have no reason to turn his offer down.
"If I take Pinkie with me she will probably be with Granny Smith more than myself. I will ensure she is getting proper care in the mean time, but don't forget to look after yourself as well."
>He wipes a tear from his eye as you pat his shoulder to let him know you would b>Taking Pinkie to your home to see her new bed and share a room with Applejack you felt as if none of the tragic events even occurred.
>It was nice to have such a boundless ball of happiness and energy around the house, but every once in a while you had to comfort her.
>No child can be distracted off of all the change all at once. You knew that and were willing to do what it took to keep her smiling.
>More than a few times you bought her little balloons and more crayons to color with. She absolutely loved coloring books more so than most children her age.
>As days turned into weeks you saw less and less of Cloudy. It turns out she had lost the will to go on and just ceased trying to live.
>Eventually Igneous became overwhelmed with the rock farm his daughter Maud and his wife. He did the only thing he could and sent cloudy to be cared for at a sort of nursing home.
>You could tell he hated the thought, but he had a child to care for and a family farm to keep running. That was a lot of responsibility.
e there.
>>
>>29610449
That's all for now. I may be back in a few hours or so. Please don't hate me for these last few developments.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29610449
Sorry guys I got work earlier than originally planned tomorrow so no more tonight.

Here's the pastebin though.
>>
>>29611260
>>
>>29610449
Just finished catching up, this is some heavy shit my man.
>>
>>29612511
You know what else is heavy?

The considerable loss of lives taken by drug addiction.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.