[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Elements of Harmony had the ability to cure Princess Luna....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
If the Elements of Harmony had the ability to cure Princess Luna.... why did she need to be locked away in the moon for 1000 years?
>>
File: cel.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cel.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>29574296
They obviously require more than one user. It used to be that Celestia and Luna could/should cast it together, but when Luna turned heel, the Elements weren't as powerful when held by Celestia alone.
>>
File: TheSunSetsOnKim'sCommand.jpg (70KB, 700x482px) Image search: [Google]
TheSunSetsOnKim'sCommand.jpg
70KB, 700x482px
>>29574296
Dumb question, what if one of her students needed to learn a friendship lesson?
After 1K years Twilight came and reformed Luna, while simultaneously having made new friends.

Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>29574296
Because Faust is a hack
>>
>>29574296
Cause Celestia is dumb as shit, anon.
>>
>>29574296
Because she can't harness the true power of the elements, only the mane 6 can through friendship.

Princess celestia probably wouldn't give the mane 6 the elements if she were able to wield their power herself
>>
>>29574296
Because when Celestia used them the sixth element was still locked. The combined powers are enough to cure, but five alone can only delay the evil.
>>
>>29574307
Celly? Do you think maybe you should've *talked* to Luna about which leftovers are up for grabs and which aren't first?
>>
>>29574870
Was this not her using the Element of Magic?
>>
>>29574877
She did try to talk down Luna, stupid fuck.
>>
>>29574928
Perhaps leftover cake isn't quite worth sending your sister to an extraterrestrial body over.
>>
>>29574983
Luna was destroying everything
Do you even watch the fucking show?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17kazq_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-4-episode-1-and-2-princess-twilight-sparkle-hd_shortfilms?start=1161
>>
>>29574996
I give up
>>
>>29575019
Maybe you were thinking of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f9m4OYkCY
>>
File: 1468822254873.png (414KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468822254873.png
414KB, 1280x720px
>>29574296
Twilight, did I ever tell you about the catfight I had with my sister that led me to imprisoning her on the moon for one thousand years with the Elements of Harmony? Those same Elements of Harmony that you just used right now to cure her without a fight? She was a good friend.
>>
>>29574296
Maybe she could only send her to the moon, but couldn't bring her back with her ability
>>
>>29574296
=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.