[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can we all agree that Rebecca Shoichet has the best singing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Cvf7nxYUsAIEidF.jpg (193KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cvf7nxYUsAIEidF.jpg
193KB, 1200x900px
So can we all agree that Rebecca Shoichet has the best singing voice of all the VAs?
>>
>>29571908
>can we all agree
You must be new here.
>>
>>29571908
whoever sings for cadence is god-tier
>>
>>29571908
Of the main characters? Yeah. I like Sunsets singing better outside of very rare examples and luna & celestia are probably better.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1O9hkDnxfyn
Here is an example of how good Rebecca is. She also does shows as a legit singer.
>>
>>29571908
You know what I'm gonna say yeah. She sings for at least two different characters and they both sound individual. Kazumi Evans while technically proficient seems to have a limited range, you can tell straight away that it's her, Rarity, Luna and Adagio all sounds basically the same.
Outside of main characters I'd say Lena Hall (Coloratura) is up there as one of the best, it's a pity that she was one of the pony of the week type characters so it'll be unlikely we'll see her again. She's also a fan of the show so that gets her points as well.
Britt McKillip (Cadence) is also good but I think I remember her saying in an interview that her whole family is in the music industry and outside of acting singing is her main job.
>>
I prefer Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy, in that order.

Luna's singing in A Hearth's Warming Tail ("I feel a cold wind blowing through") sent chills up my spine.
>>
>>29572836
>Rainbow Dash
Her voice is almost as good as Spike's.
>>
File: 1456051589740.jpg (288KB, 728x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456051589740.jpg
288KB, 728x800px
>>29571908
But that's not Kazumi Evans
>>
>>29571914
FPBP
>>
File: 539636[1].gif (2MB, 576x324px)
539636[1].gif
2MB, 576x324px
Ponk's still the best imo
>>
>>29572877
She sounds like a teenager that just inhaled helium.
>>
File: really.png (244KB, 345x340px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
244KB, 345x340px
>>29571908
everytime i read her name all i can hear is that one brony screaming her name.
>>
>>29572937
Was this at a con or something?
>>
>>29572943
one of the bronies react to EqG videos on racebests channel
>>
>>29572772
Lena Hall was dick. She was just another example of Broadway singers trying to add "soul" to their singing by being really loud.
>>
>>29573387
Are we sure that's a Lena Hall problem, and not a voice director problem?
>>
>>29571908
Her voice will be forever engraved in my mind because of the intro
>>
>>29573503
Shiiiet, she's the one that's done the intro the whole time?
>>
>>29573525
she does Twilight's singing voice
>>
>>29572836
>>29572845

>Rainbow Dash

Card carrying Dashfag, I love the voice Ashleigh Ball provides for her, I love every one of her songs, but I don't know what you're talking about. Awesome As I Wanna Be, her section of Friendship Through the Ages, and I'll Fly are all good, but none of them because of her voice.

>>29572836
Luna's singing voice in Twilight's Kingdom is provided by Kazumi Evans.
In Hearth's Warming Tale it's Aloma Steele, the only voice work she's done for that one.

>>29572772
While I agree on Lena Hall and Rebecca Shoichet's talents, I still prefer Evans, but that might have more to do with Daniel Ingram, because of how much I love Adagio's songs. Which is a bit funny because I'm not much of a fan for any of Rarity's solo songs, but her contributions to ensembles are some of my favorites. Notably in Equestria Girls (what a terrible name for that song), I really feel like she rounds out all the choruses.

>>29572877
As nice as the Smile Song and all the music of Pinkie Pride was, not really that great.
>>
>>29573387
But that's wrong you colossal fool.
>>
>>29573555
I'm not a Dazzlefag and overall I prefer Rebecca but Kazumi honestly smashed it as Adagio, Under Our Spell is probably one of my favorite EQG song but as you said that may be down to how based Ingram is.
>>
When RD sings, my dick is hard, when her voice cracks, precum starts leaking out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.