[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if My Little Pony: The Movie were to win best animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: my little pony the movie 2017.jpg (19KB, 317x313px) Image search: [Google]
my little pony the movie 2017.jpg
19KB, 317x313px
Imagine if My Little Pony: The Movie were to win best animated feature in the 2018 Oscars.

Even if it were just nominated, /co/ and /tv/ would implode on themselves.
>>
>My Little Pony: The Movie were to win best animated feature
Have you SEEN the character designs?
Have you READ the synopsis?
Have you considered who the lead actors are?

This isn't even a B-movie, it's a TV movie pretending to be a theatrical movie.
>>
>>29570891
Disney/Pixar will just simply eclipse it.
>>
...and an executive created and designed half the main cast. AN EXECUTIVE. With zero experience in character design and development.
>>
>>29570891
Imagine if the first never before seen trailer for the mlp movie was shown at Anthrocon.
/mlp/ would literally kill themselves.
>>
File: oscar animated feature voting.jpg (75KB, 580x927px) Image search: [Google]
oscar animated feature voting.jpg
75KB, 580x927px
>>29570891
It would be glorious but at the same time the oscars picks for animation and reasons for it are a joke.

>>29570954
I thought Meghan created the new characters?
>>
>>29570933
Disney/Pixar is making some pretty shitty films this year, but the Academy did give Big Hero Six an Oscar.
>>
>>29570891
It's a possibility. It's a well-known fact that the oscar voters give absolutely no shits about animation and just vote for whichever movie their kids dragged them to regardless of the actual quality.
>>
>>29570891
I want to hope, and considering this thread it would probably just have to be okay to have a serious nomination, but I still can't help but feel that Hasbro will somehow find a way to fuck this up.
>>
>>29570891
I want this to happen for the hilarity of it.
>>
I think it's more likely going to win in the music category. The shows always had brilliant musical scores and songs, I think it's got a good chance of being having the best music in an animated film.
>>
>>29570891
You know this won't ever happen, so why even imagine it?
>>
>>29570891
KEKU is a chaos god. He only made Trump win because it would cause widespread hatred, panic, and chaos. MLP movie winning would cause a nuclear shitposting war, so he will make it happen.
>>
File: nbxWv6m.jpg (31KB, 557x439px) Image search: [Google]
nbxWv6m.jpg
31KB, 557x439px
>>29574055
>dubs
K-Kek, is that you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.