[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Áw man why couldn't "Season 2 is shit" become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Áw man why couldn't "Season 2 is shit" become a meme like Nyx, Glimmer, Sunset? Past Sins gets all the popularity of a meme, but not the important fact that season 1 is mediocre, but season 2 is horrible.

I bet even LOE would make a more successful meme.
>>
>>29566788
Past Sins gets all the hate of a meme you fucking newfag. I'm the last of my kind and I'm making sure I go down crying as loud as possible.
>>
File: bruh.png (111KB, 383x338px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
111KB, 383x338px
>>29566788
what kind of assbackwards dumb faggot bait is this, OP

1900 pref
>>
File: NyxFaceTypo.png (134KB, 1099x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NyxFaceTypo.png
134KB, 1099x1024px
>>29566810
>I'm the last of my kind
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Handy's_Angry.jpg (195KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Handy's_Angry.jpg
195KB, 640x480px
>>29566814
The kind of backwards ass-digging you keep doing with your tongue every day, bitch.
>>
And for some reason the generals still keep occupying page 0 and 1 even in the year 2017.
>>
>>29566788
Good luck shifting the opinion of the board on it's head.
>>
File: 82.jpg (29KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
29KB, 500x466px
>>29566859
>Return of Harmony still at the very top in the year goddamn 2017.
Dick-sucking Qucks to this very day.

>Lesson Zero and Luna Eclipsed are there too.
Marvelous. And everyone keeps wondering why horsefuckers get called hypocritical in-denial degenerates.

Alright I see Best Night Ever and Party Of One, a finale and another sad mopey episode...
>Amending Fences
What the fuck is that shit doing there? Were people genuinely impressed by a whiny autistic neckbeard-tier character? Twilight should have taken out her belt and whipped the living souls out of that annoying hipster-glasses wearing retard.

Yes thank you, I'll need more than good luck to turn this fanbase's opinion 180 degrees in the correct direction. I still can't believe that the opinion hasn't changed after 7 years.
>>
>>29566788
dude just fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>29567063
Kill yourself, you can't live without your parents, but they can.
>>
>>29566930
>He didn't like Return of Harmony
>He didn't like Luna Eclipsed
>He didn't like Amending Fences
I'm sorry you have terrible taste
>>
>>29567169
fuck off
>>
>>29566859
Is that the entire board or just a very small portion of it? because I've seen plenty of people in threads going with other episodes as their Nr.1
>149 anons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.