[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sad /mlp/. I really want to see my waifu. Every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (515KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
515KB, 1024x1024px
I'm sad /mlp/. I really want to see my waifu. Every time I think about how she isn't here it makes my heart hurt.
>>
>>29563996
Don't worry anon, Alcohol will always be there for you
>>
Are you sure it is about your waifu only? Isn't there something else in your life that is troubling you, really?
>>
>>29563996
you could always kill yourself, I mean I've considered it
>>
File: 1462597576654.png (259KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1462597576654.png
259KB, 480x446px
>>29564011
>>
>>29564011
A lot in my life is troubling me. But my waifu makes it worth it. I just want to see her
>>
>>29564073
You should focus on the things that trouble you in life, your waifu won't fix them what is currently going on, escapism is nice but if the problems are too serious consider seeing a psychologist or other help, contact some one who you can talk to and such, you know?
>>
>>29564093
Stop being a therapist you fucking fag
>>
>>29563996
Go to bed, Seth
>>
>>29564107
Are you having issues with your identity? Do you feel like your current profession or way of life doesn't suit you?
>>
>>29564107
Please return to your greetext thread.
>>
>>29564132
stop overcompensating for something/someone you couldn't fix in the past by trying to fix people on 4chan

it's pretty pathetic
>>
>>29564140
Who are you running away from?
>>
>>29564145
What? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29564140
What issues are you dealing with for you to be so bitter and angry?
>>
>>29564154
None. That's just who I am. Since birth.
>>
>>29564161
Are you telling us you were dropped on your head when you were born?
>>
>>29564163
No I'm telling you to stop acting like someone's therapist to try to alleviate some sort of guilt you have stashed away in you, it's kind of annoying.
Also there is no correlation between being dropped on the head at birth and being bitter and angry later in life. So if I was dropped on the head it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
File: 1473363298752.jpg (11KB, 339x419px) Image search: [Google]
1473363298752.jpg
11KB, 339x419px
>>29564187
Don't you think it is rather funny that while you acusse me of being a therapist you are trying to see what I do what I do without any proof? It is easy to make assumptions, especially over the internet, I mean, I can do this too.

Seems to me like you're going through some tough shit in your life too, yet you will never get help, since you push every one away thanks to your self-admitted anger and bitterness. So whenever you see someone helping someone else your feelings explode.
>>
>>29564093
I just hate my life in every possible way. I just wish I could go to Equestria. I hate this world.
>>
>>29564230
We all do anon. But there is only one way to get to Equestria and that is by going through this, try to find some beauty in this world, you might as well, since suicide won't get you to Equestria. Try to see the world in different a different way, it will be hard, but hey, you got nothing else left to do.
>>
>>29564218
Not really, I just think your wasting your time trying to help people here is pointless because half of them are just shitposting, and the other half are helpless self loathing morons who cry on the internet and the only cure for that is for them to grow the fuck up like the rest of us. And I'll have you know that currently my life is great sure it's not flawless but things could definitely be worse. Also hand holding people through tough times breeds mental fragility.
>>
>>29564239
Then I guess I'm going to die homeless or living of the government. I have really bad PTSD, incapacitately so. I'm probably going to have to live off the government the rest of my life and I hate it. I can't even tell you how much it pisses me off. I'm trying to do college but I can barely make it through the day without freaking out.
>>
>>29564254
Assuming you're not bullshitting then you need to contact some professionals instead of using this shithole.
>>
>>29564274
I already do but the treatment is just going in circles. And it's less that I have PTSD and more that it's like a shackle that restricts me from my future.
>>
>>29564280
then you need to get a second opinion about your treatment instead of wasting your time on here.
>>
>>29564254
Honestly just like this anon said
>>29564274
>>29564288

Seek different psychologist, different treatments for it, you haven't given up since you are here, in this shithole, but nevertheless you are somehow opening up. It would be better if you spoke to someone whom you trust to with this.
>>
>>29564293
I have terrible trust issues. The reason I came here is because after this thread is gone nobody will know who I am and that's how I like it.
>>
>>29564299
I understand that, but I don't think that 4chan's the best way to do this, you need to find someone you trust or turn to other sites that are designed for this. I dunno, you can secretly go to leddit, they got subreddits dedicated to stuff like PTSD. You can make a brand new account there, name it something that would not be relavant to the real you and start posting there, but constantly try to open up, you ned to battle your trust issues and not fall into them.
>>
>>29564299
I've got that too, anon.

Can't offer advice on how to fix it, but I can say that staying in contact with real-life friends and family helps.
>>
Jackie Chan Nyx tulpa
>>
File: 1467903978354.gif (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1467903978354.gif
1MB, 1000x563px
>>29564011
Priorities, shithead
>>
feels thread, then?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.