[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember when people thought Twilicorn would be the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: i can clop to this.jpg (29KB, 564x462px) Image search: [Google]
i can clop to this.jpg
29KB, 564x462px
Do you remember when people thought Twilicorn would be the end of the show? And how they are still claiming S7 will be?

Really depolarizes your axons
>>
>>29557907
>Do you remember when people thought Twilicorn would be the end of the show?
And they were right.
>>
>>29557907
There are still pltolines to finish:

1. Starlight finishing her lessons
2. Spike resolving his crush on Rarity
3. Aj's parents being confirmed dead
4. Scorpan and Starswirl appearances
5. Discord and Fluttershy turning romantic
6. Dash becoming the squad leader after Spitfire retirmenet
7 Rarity finding a Prince or Trenderhoof falling for her.
>>
>>29557907
I remember when M. A. Larson thought Twilicorn would be the end of the show.
>>
>>29557962
Isn't Spike's crush resolved already?
>>
>>29557975
No, until he stops fawning over Rarity or she accepts his feelings it's not resolved.
>>
>>29557975
It doesn't budged at all since S1. He's still crushing on her in Dungeon and Discord episode in S6. I think the dog in Equestria girls is actually over it, and it make sense as he was just a fucking dog and not a humanoid sapient creature rised by Twilight for couple of years.
>>
>>29557975
Not until he kisses Thorax
>>
>>29557933
>dubs
Fpbp
That said, it was less the end of the show and moreso the end of the character. Starlight's existence gave her a bit of an extra lifespan but thats about it.

>>29557962
>Starlight finishes her lessons
Probably by S7.

>Sparity
Dropped already, as she treats him like her adorable kid-brother. The only way it can die more is to have spike crush on another dragon his age.

>AJs parents
S7

>Scorpan/Starswirl
Not really necessary. They're legendary figures from an age long gone - what more would they need?

>Discord/Fluttershy
Stop memeing.

>Dash progressing any further
Maybe.

>Rarity getting a guy
Not necessarily needed. She might have been a bit of a romantic, but its not such a major part of her character that it needs to be answered to.
>>
>>29557907
As long as it doesn't reverse the polarities, we'll be fine.
>>
>>29557997
>>Rarity getting a guy
>Not necessarily needed. She might have been a bit of a romantic, but its not such a major part of her character that it needs to be answered to.

>major part of rarity's character is someone that is not even in the show right now
xD
>>
>>29557997
Even if you don't believe in FlutterCord meme, you still have Discord who need to finish his reformation along with Starlight.

I just think that it will be concluded with a scene that confirm fluttercord, like finally Fluttershy kissing him when he do something that prove that he is comepletely reformed and good.
>>
>>29558010
But Discord is already reformed. He might still be a bit of a prick every now and then, but that's more of a character quirk than anything else.

He -really- finished off his reformation after Tirek betrayed him and he realized how valuable the friendship he forsook was. Discord will probably still learn an occasional lesson or two, but he -is- finished.

>Still memeing fluttercord
Anon, just because we enjoy implying implications from even the smallest interactions, doesn't mean they'll necessarily do it on the show.
>>
File: plushies_by_halem1991-db098ke.jpg (144KB, 1111x719px) Image search: [Google]
plushies_by_halem1991-db098ke.jpg
144KB, 1111x719px
>>29557975
Not until one of them take his virginity
>>
>>29558018
FlutterCord bring too many progressive messages and possible plotlines and especially possible toylines for Vogel and McCarthy to not canonise it.
>>
When predicting the end of something, you only need to be right only once. Every organization degrades, including the team behind MLP. We'll see how long they can keep it together
>>
>>29558029
Sure thing f@m. You've already lost all credibility here.
>>
>>29557907
This whole place in infested with doompaulers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.