[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejacks' Day Off has been one of my favorite episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Applejack's Day Off.png (471KB, 790x325px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack's Day Off.png
471KB, 790x325px
Applejacks' Day Off has been one of my favorite episodes since it aired, and is one of the only Season 6 episodes I've bothered to rewatch.

At first, I thought this was simply because it's a straightforward episode of cute ponies doing cute things that didn't try to be too big and had a solid message that applied well to real life.

But now I've realized that the real reason I'm so drawn to the episode of how jealous I am of Applejack. Not only does she have a friend that took the initiative to think of inviting her to something, but that friend is so eager to spend time with her that she'll make an extra effort to make it happen even after Applejack declines at first. Can you imagine that? I can't. I've never had a friend that would think of inviting me to something without prompting, let alone keep trying to spend time with me after I decline. I'll never have what Applejack has, and this episode lays that out perfectly. That's the real reason I can't get it out of my head.
>>
>>29555366
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 pls no h8 i str8 apreci8 this fantastic b8
>>
File: wetpurple.webm (898KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wetpurple.webm
898KB, 800x800px
>>29555366
the only thing i remember from it is this scene
>>
>>29555366
None of the other episodes were able to get that kind of reaction out of you? I'd think there's been plenty of invitation episodes like that where the closer friends do stuff together. For that one to be the one to do it for you is odd.
How do you justify the 3 or 4 minutes of looking at pipes?
>>
>>29555397
It's definitely not the only one, but this one just lays it out so directly. The whole episode is based on Rarity really wanting to spend time with Applejack and trying really hard to make that happen, even though Applejack doesn't think it will work out at first. Really it's the first few minutes that set the stage for this, and everything else just lets it play out.
>>
>>29555396
Okay, this was probably my least favorite episode of the season, but I'm reconsidering my opinion just because of how fucking cute that is.
>>
>>29555423
So the concept is more of what takes you than the execution?
>>
>>29555396
>gets wet but doesn't even become purple Rainity
>>
>>29555396
Her neck looks long as fuck here, and her mane wrapping around like that looks weird.
>>
>>29555440
well it's just a light spray
>>
>>29555438
That's fair to say. The episode does go in it's own direction after that concept gets laid out.
>>
>>29555366
I have friends who have gone out of their way to get me to do shit with them even when I balked. Yes, it's nice to have friends who want your attention. It can also be tiresome. Just because you have friends who want your company doesn't mean you always feel like doing shit with them when they want or even want to do some of the shit they'd like to do with you. Friendship can be give and take, and sometimes what seems like giving can feel more like taking.
>>
>>29555396
Why hasn't someone done a jizz edit on this?
>>
File: 1430443358321.png (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1430443358321.png
13KB, 512x512px
>>29555366
I like this episode because I made the same silly thing that Applejack.
>>
>>29555366
That's sweet and I hope you find a friend like that some day.

But I still don't like Applejack's Day Off.
>>
File: 1487912003346.jpg (11KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487912003346.jpg
11KB, 196x257px
>>29555366
>Applejacks' Day Off
>Applejacks' Off
>jacks' Off
>Jack off
>>
>>29555515
Do your friends know that they tire you sometimes? Maybe you should schedule days to hang out by yourself. That way, whenever they invite you to stuff, you can feel ready to go when you do go with them.
>>
>>29555366
I feel those feels OP, on so many levels, and after all these years, i still haven't came up with an answer as to why.
>>
>>29555432
Lol weakling.

>>29555366
Oh wow OP are you just that friendless or... oh right you're genuinely autistic, sorry.
>>
File: 1166527.png (1MB, 1022x2426px) Image search: [Google]
1166527.png
1MB, 1022x2426px
>>29555366
>>
>>29557954
MODS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29555396
That is some fucking weapons-grade cuteness right there. If anyone ever asks me why I watch this show I'm going to give them this image and tell them if they don't get it, then they never will.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.