[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're waifu >favorite episode >thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: mlp.jpg (84KB, 814x453px) Image search: [Google]
mlp.jpg
84KB, 814x453px
>you're waifu
>favorite episode
>thoughts about each of the mane 6
>>
>>29552861
Nyx
The One Where The Nyx Bell Tolls
They're worse than Nyx
>>
>>29552861
Come on, Sunset! Stub Glimmer! And stub, stub, stub, stub, stub! She won't be pretty for tomorrow.
>>
>>29552861
Don't have one
Amending Fences
Twiggy is cute, Flutters used to be cute, Appul is wife material, Topcunt is a delusional cunt, Ponk is hit or miss, Rarara needs the occasional bitch slap
>>
File: 1486660722221.png (322KB, 1824x2319px) Image search: [Google]
1486660722221.png
322KB, 1824x2319px
Not waifu but fav pony
Nyx
That sleepover episode with AJ and Rara
a cute
>>
>>29552861
Sunset
Castle Sweet Castle
I think they are all pretty decent yet many have major personality problems that makes it hard for me to like them. I really like Ponks though.
>>
>>29552861
>your* waifu
I don't have one. I can't decide.
>favourite* episode
I haven't watched the show in over a year and my memory of it is vague at best, so I can't choose.
>thoughts about each of the mane six*
Dey aiiiight. Each have their good and bad aspects, as does any well-developed character.
>>
>>29552861
Why does everyone think Glim and Shimfags hate each other?
We are pretty OK with each other. We only fight when shit posters pretend to be glimfag and pick a fight with us.
>>
>>29552889
>favourite
Kys
>>
>>29552903
Speak for yourself
>>
>>29552918
This is the perfect example of a shit poster pretending to be a glimfag
Go ask the Shim thread about Glim. They don't mind her. They just don't like Scitwi. I'm not sure how the Glim thread reacts to Sunset.
>>
>>29552875
I don't understand how it is possible for a single human to be so wrong
>>
>>29552926
You're a fucking moron
>>
>>29552934
I think we can all agree that Rarity needs a good slap every once in a while.
>>
File: 1487228616647.png (359KB, 811x875px) Image search: [Google]
1487228616647.png
359KB, 811x875px
>>29552952
And you're fucking a moron :^)
>>
File: your.gif (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
your.gif
93KB, 300x300px
>waifu
Purple

>episode
Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

>opinions
Not a fan of Rara or Blue, Pank is a cute, Abbul is the mom I always wanted, I used to find Butter annoying but I like her now that she's outgoing and shit
>>
>>29552954
you are right
>>
>>29552981
Where are her wings?
>>
>>29552954
But where do we slap
>>
>>29552861
Sunset
Pinkie Pride
Rarity, Panko, and Twalot are elder god tier horses, and the rest are shit
>>
File: 1070544.gif (1MB, 260x265px) Image search: [Google]
1070544.gif
1MB, 260x265px
>>29552861
>you're waifu
Rainbow Dash

>favorite episode
The Cutie Mark Chronicles

I love Dash, but I like all of them.
Twi used to be my favorite before I had a waifu, I find her personality very relatable. And both AJ and Rarity share some of the traits I love in Dash, and I like them for it.
I had some problems with Flutters lately. I'm happy that she's no longer shy all the time, but during this season sometimes it really seemed that her new attitude didn't replace her shyness but her kindness. That being said, I didn't like how they depicted my waifu in a couple of episodes, so I guess that maybe Flutters suffered the same problem with bad writers.
Finally, Pinkie moves from absolutely adorable to annoying as fuck. But I loved The Smile Song so much that she could stab me with a fork and I'd still like her forever.
>>
>>29552861
>waifu
Dash

>favorite episode
Can't choose, too many great ones to pick from. Gun to my head I'd say Rarity Investigates.

>thoughts on other Mane 6
They're all great characters. Anyone who claims to dislike one of them either has shit opinions or is baiting other waifufags.
>>
>>29552996
Hin her face.
We aren't trying to turn her on. We are trying to get her to stop being a bitch.
>>
File: 1369153302597.gif (497KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1369153302597.gif
497KB, 1280x960px
>>29552861
>you're waifu
books hoers
>favorite episode
Suited for Success
Love all ponies. Even the ones you hate. However, the writers we have now can't even perceive the sheer magnificence of these tiny horses. So it's not the poner's fault that you hate them, it's their writers.

Rarity tends to have the best writers, so she gets the best episode before muh waifu.

If had to choose favories:
Books>Critters>Parties>Cool>Fashion>Apples

It is done.
>>
>>29552861
>you're waifu
Sunset
>favorite episode
Best Night Ever
Twiggles and Rarara are my favorites, Ponk can be fun when she isn't a screaming retard, appul is kinda boring but I don't dislike her episodes, Dash can be a cunt sometimes but I also really like a lot of her episodes, and Bananahush is my least favorite because she's such moebait and it took six seasons for her to develop in a significant way
>>
File: ..png (340KB, 945x1000px) Image search: [Google]
..png
340KB, 945x1000px
>>29552861
>Waifu
Princess Luna

>Favorite episode
Tough decision, but Crusaders of the Lost Mark wins this one.

>Mane 6
I like all of the mane 6, but Rarity, Applejack, Twilight are my favorites of them.
Pinkie too, if she's written well. Dash has some great episodes, and Fluttershy is fine.
>>
>>29552861
Lyra
Saddle Row and Rec probably
Nostalgia says they were all better back then, but they're still the little qt's they've always been
>>
>>29553088
>We aren't trying to turn her on
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>29552861
Shimmy.

It's about time.

Pinkie: Literal succubus and professional semen demon.
Rarity: Marshmallow Ponut
Dash: Dyke.
Applejack: Apples.
Fluttershy: Boring
Twilight: too many wings.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.