[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess what's coming after season eight, along with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1349554.png (23KB, 818x484px) Image search: [Google]
1349554.png
23KB, 818x484px
Guess what's coming after season eight, along with an EqG series? This.
>>
>>29550584
K
E
K

Time to waste another 6 years of my shit life.
>>
File: 1349558.png (1MB, 1382x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1349558.png
1MB, 1382x1166px
Anyone notice that both the new EqG line and the new GoH both have Daring in them?
>>
File: 1446326947324.png (132KB, 551x633px) Image search: [Google]
1446326947324.png
132KB, 551x633px
>>29550584
>>
>>29550584
This is old as shit and the EG series isn't confirmed.
Stop being an autist.
>>
>>29550605
Hasbro does this for anything that they want to give a show or movie to. And they will keep extending the trademark until it is released.
>>
>>29550595
Maybe they are trying to use Daring Do to try and appeal to boys since Daring Do is a more adventurous type and little boys usually like that shit.
>>
>>29550610

for what purpose would a franchise now famous for bronies need to appeal to boys any more than it already does? if anything Hasbro should be pushing a Rarity spin-off
>>
>>29550615
They a trying to appeal to younger boys.
They appeal to bronies with sex appeal but they are trying to sell plastic to young boys now that are too young to get turned on from watching MLP
>>
>STILL believing GoH isn't just a toyline and nothing else

I know you can dream, anon but your dreams are dead
>>
>>29550609
They also do this with every pony trademark that doesn't have anything to do with the show, and will never get beyond toys.
Stop spreading fake news.
>>
>>29550610
>>29550615
Nah, money is in gender neutral stuff.
>>
>>29550712
They actually do not do it with every trademark, and have actually done this for a franchise they haven't even officially announced.
>>
>>29550715
They do it with every trademark that's dependent on the series.
>>
>>29550720
Including making it a service mark and saying its an on going animated series?

The unannounced franchise called "Chomp Squad" is also registered as an on going animated series. Registration takes a long time.
>>
>>29550729
My Little Pony is an on-going animated series.
>>
If it's just toys, then why is this trademark specifically and repeatedly tagged as an on-going animated television series for children?
>>
>>29550909
because
>>29550852
>>
>>29550615
What the fuck do you think the whole point of gaurdians of harmony was.
Why the fuck do you think they put warriors in the film.
Why the fuck do you think they changed the logo.

They want boys.
>>
>>29550595
It's a natural fit because she's probably the most action-oriented character in the show
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.