[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>big mac is working in food factory instead of fighting on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

>big mac is working in food factory instead of fighting on the front lines
fucking coward
>>
>>29543765
>A farm with 4 people
Considering there isn't an army of women working and there is just Applejack and big Mac I just couldn't blame him.
>>
>>29543765
Last apple male. He gets a pass.
>>
>>29543765
RGRE confirmed
>>
>>29543765
>says the one making posts on 4chan instead of getting enrolled in the army to fight for his country
>>
Why isn't AJ on the front lines by the way? She'd make a fine soldier
>>
>>29543801
Because they need all the farmers they can get. Remember that only earth ponies can grow food, fighting is for pegasi, tactics are for unicorns.
>>
Armys march on their stomachs. No stable food supply = no army.
>>
>>29543798
do I look to you like a strong, healthy stallion?
>>
>>29543765
He's an earth pony, what good could he do fighting?
>>
>>29543824
Not with that attitude, for sure.
Guess it's easier to let others fight your war while you complain about their dedication to it, huh?
>>
>>29543835
>>29543816
What about the pies?
>>
>>29543765
Well, considering they're at war on an apocalyptic scale, it would make sense to have at least a few males left behind to ensure procreation.
>>
>>29543765
he's gay, they wouldn't take him
>>
>>29543844
Rock farming was no longer a necessity and they were drafted.
>>
>>29543798
>wasting your time with petty violence instead of a STEM career to make actual progress towards the advancement of mankind
>>
>>29543765
You realize most farmers were not drafted, right?

You actually need to feed an army
>>
>>29543765
The armys seemed highly mobile big mac mac simply be to slow to be an effective foghter.
>>
>>29544387
Also this
>>29543868
>>
File: sergeant hartman.jpg (230KB, 788x591px) Image search: [Google]
sergeant hartman.jpg
230KB, 788x591px
>>29543765
SIR EYUP SIR!
>>
>>29543801
That is a far better question probably comes down to >>29544387 again though.
>>
>>29543863
>Not using a STEM degree to become an officer and develop groundbreaking tech or working for the medical branch.
>>
File: thisguygetsit.jpg (8KB, 164x262px) Image search: [Google]
thisguygetsit.jpg
8KB, 164x262px
>>29544459
>>
>>29543765
He has more value working on the farm since its his tatent than being another body on the front lines.
Are technicians cowards?
>>
>>29543765
>ensuring soldiers are fed is intrinsically less valuable then actually being one
What's it like being a retard
>>
>>29543765
Ever heard of "an army marches on its stomach"?
>>
>>29545291
because the whole apple family isnt enough to grow apples and the young, healthy stallion have to stay in home and make canned food.
>>
>>29543849
wouldn't be surprised that they chose mac for that role
>>
>>29543765
He's not a coward, he's just not a fighter.

The fandom sometimes likes to imply he'd be a super strong fighter who could crush pretty much anyone, and he is really strong, but everything so far in the show has implied he isn't one for actually fighting anything. He never gets involved in fights and the only way he'd even consider getting up in the dream world is if he was a princess. He seems to have little problems with being emotional most days and he doesn't seem to be a fan of violence or confrontation.

Simply put, he's all muscle, but he'd be a pretty terrible fighter. Most likely if he was in the war he'd freak out.
>>
File: SilverArmor-1.png (498KB, 1812x2160px) Image search: [Google]
SilverArmor-1.png
498KB, 1812x2160px
>>29543765
If a pony can't fly or use magic, they have no use in war. Why waste supplies on an earth pony when those supplies could go to benefit a pegasus or unicorn that would be more effective on he battlefield.
The Pies were in the war because they were strong enough to crush rock which made them viable but Big Mac had better use producing food.
>>
>>29545372
>1 elderly mare, 1 adult mare, 1 adult stallion, 1 filly, 1 dog

Ever live on a farm? It pretty much takes the whole family to run a farm.
>>
File: help the horse.jpg (185KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
help the horse.jpg
185KB, 750x740px
>>29543765
An army is more then just those who fight and die on the front lines. It is every munitions worker crafting bullets and bombs. It is every petroleum process operator making the fuel for our machines of war. It is every food packaging plant worker canning food to feed an entire army and more. For every soldier there is ten others behind him needed to support him in everything that he will need to win this war. Do not ask why the horse can not fight for you but ask what can you do to help the horse.
>>
>>29545418
I always knew he was a bitch
>>
>>29545418
Also he does not move very fast.
>>
>>29543765
OP doesn't understand the importance of logistics.
>>
>>29545676
That's what guns are made for, or at least cannons, tanks, and crossbows which all have been shown but for some reason are non existent in this timeline.
>>
File: BM.png (148KB, 900x860px) Image search: [Google]
BM.png
148KB, 900x860px
>>29543765
>Get drafted into the military.
>Pack bags and show up at the recruitment office.
>Fill out all the forms they give me.
>Get the forms back with a big "2-C" stamped on them.
>Told to go home and work on the farm.
>Help the family make canned food for the troops.
>Get called a coward every time I go into town.
>>
>>29546675
We also know they have slings dash mentioned bullets in the find a pet song (It is possible she meant a firearm bullet but I doubt if they have firearms they are advanced enough to even use bullets)
>>
>>29543765
They need people on the farms to make food.
Besides I would argue that if they could somehow afford to have one less worker you would be better off sending applejack for her skill with the rope.
>>
>Big Mac doing anything but working on the farm. Ever.

He was probably somewhere in the wasteland that Starlight created sitting around a lone crop that just happened to not die yet while he went blind from dust and dirt blowing in his eyes
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.