[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be officer Anon >You've just busted Rarity for drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (119KB, 914x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 914x875px
>Be officer Anon
>You've just busted Rarity for drugs and prostitution...again
>As you're driving her downtown, you wonder how a pony like her got to this point
>She had such a bright future ahead of her, great friends, and a promising fashion business
>Then she met that dickhead Prince Blueblood at the Grand Galloping Gala and everything changed
>She'll be back on the streets within the next few days, back to her tricks
>You want to help her, but you don't know how
Waht do?
>>
>>29539938
>Implying she needs help.
>Implying prostitution isn't just a hobby for her.
>Implying between her work and play she doesn't make more bits then the rest of the main 6 combined.
>>
>>29540012
Implying implications
>>
>>29539938
Firstly
>PPD
Secondly I'd plot with her friends to permanently keep her in a drug therapy asylum. And then I'd break her again by sneaking in drugs or right after the therapy is over
>>
>>29539938
Become rarity's pimp taking 40% of her earnings whilst keeping the PVPD off her back.
>>
>>29540670
>>29540764
Monsters
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>29539938
>rarara is a prostitute.
>>
>>29539938

Got a short 2-parter about a rarara getting hooked on "substances" and becomes a speakeasy singer.

Posting in a sec.
>>
>You sit back on your chair in the smokey lounge.
>A pony waiter levitates a tray with your drink and sets it on the table.
>You slip him the brown envelope under the tray and grab your drink.
>It's been a good few years now.
>Dealing illegal salt-mixes to ponies who have arrived on Earth through the portal.
>Who knew something as mundane as salt would be classified as a drug once they arrived.
>The waiter left after you gave him the drop-off points of your deliveries.

>A pony in a tailored suit gives you a nod from the other side of the room and you raise your drink in a reply.
>The deal is done, you'll have your money deposited to your account in the morning.
>You take a sip and look onto the stage since your business is done and you can enjoy yourself.
>You picked this spot for a reason.
>It's because you have a thing for one of the ladies who sing here.
>You smirk. If you had told yourself a few years ago that you'd be attracted to a technicolor equine, you would have slugged yourself in the face.
>The stage is occupied by some asshole playing bongo drums, moaning out self-fellating nonsense in a monotone drone.
>Then he stops and you thank God or Celestia, whoever cares more.

>Then SHE comes onto the stage.
>Along with her, a small band enters.
>She's wearing a red silk dress with a slit that shows off her rear leg.
>Odd how it has the same effect on humans and ponies, you think.
>The band sets up while you order another drink and the white pony in the red dress talks to someone off-stage before letting out a muffled giggle under her hoof.
>She throws her purple styled mane around and her eyes land on you.
>Her lips form a smirk and she winks.
>Then the band slowly begins to build up.
>The sound of waves and seagulls slips in through the window beside you but it seems to strangely fit the mood.
>She begins to sing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTa_t92E-k
>>
>>29541320

>The music swings on and her voice lulls you into a sweet relaxed state.
>Your risky business kept you on edge and recently you'd find solace in her act.
>You didn't know what she did during the days, you didn't care.
>All you knew her as was the mare in red who sang your troubles away.
>The music finally, sadly, comes to an end and you give her a round of applause.
>She and her band bows gracefully before they start up again.
>It's a cheerful tune this time.
>Sadly, it's interrupted as the main entrance door is slammed open and police swarms the room.
>Pony and human officers shout something about this being a bust.
>You knew it would happen sooner or later.
>This place was a common place for your kind of business.

>Deciding it's time to bounce, you quickly down the last of your drink and burst from your seat.
>You slip past a gang of rowdy mobsters protecting their boss from the police and enter the kitchen.
>Someone bumps into you and you expect magic cuffs to fly onto you, but nothing happens.
>You look down, seeing not a police officer but the lady in red.
>She's hyperventilating, looking at you with horrified eyes.
>You don't know why you do it, but before you know it, you have her under your arm and you've split the place and reached your apartment.
>She's on her haunches and you're on your ass on the couch.

>"W-what is going on?!"
>You hear her stammer out in a shocked manner.
>Oh boy. Something tells you that you just added kidnapping to your list of crimes.
"Uhm.. sorry. I kinda panicked. The police raid and mobsters fighting.. it just seemed an unfit environment for a lady, so I... uh"
>You hope your brain starts working soon or this ain't gonna end well.
>She blinks a few times before taking a deep breath.
>"I'm sorry, I just... just didn't know I was in danger. I suppose I should thank you."
>She laughs nervously.
>>
>>29541335

>She seems to calm down and take in the surroundings.
>Your apartment is quite extravagant and she seems to like it.
>A large panoramic window stretches from wall to wall in the living room in a subtle arc.
>The last few rays of sunlight stream in over the beach which your building overlooks.
>The walls are painted a soft cream yellow and the sunlight only colors them into an intense honey orange.
>Exotic miniature palm trees accent the corners of the living room and a glass table on onyx stone stands before you in the middle.
>It's flamboyant but you can afford it.
>You have an extensive fortune amassed on your account from your business.

>She notices how expensive the place looks and she seems to drop any notion of unease.
"So.. can I get you anything? I suppose you're my guest, unless you wish to leave already."
>You decide to walk over to the liqueur cabinet and extend a hospitable gesture to her so to not freak her out.
>"Why, how kind of you. I wouldn't mind a glass of wine. I suppose I can keep you company, with you rescuing me and all."
>She giggles. She seems to have relaxed and decided not to charge you with abduction.
>Good. You have enough crap going on as it is.

>You return to the couch with two glasses and a bottle of wine.
>Pouring her a drink, you then lean back and look at the sunset.
"Once again. I'm sorry about just grabbing you like that. It must have seemed very suspicious."
>She waves her hoof after taking a dainty sip.
>"Oh, Anonymous, Darling. Don't worry about it. You had good intentions and that's what matters."
>Oh good, looks like you're out of...
>Wait..
"h-how did you know my name?"
>>
>>29541344

>She stops mid-sip and swallows with a bit of dramatic gesture.
>Setting the glass down, she turns her head to you and gives you a sheepish grin.
>"Why.. everyone at the speakeasy knows your name, hehe. You're a patron there."
>She's so bad at lying it would be funny if it wasn't making you nervous.
"I don't buy that. I have the same waiter every time and he doesn't remember my name."
>You point out the inconsistency in her statement and swirl your glass.

>She looks around the room in a desperate gesture of "oh shit".
>She takes another sip of her win, held by her magic this time since her hooves are crossed on the cushion of the couch.
>A few drinks later, she climbs from the couch and stands up.
>"W-well.. I suppose I should get going."
>You stand up.
"You still haven't answered my question, Miss."
>"Rarity."
"What?"
>"My name is Rarity."
>She tries to give you a smile, but she just looks even more nervous now.
"Well, Miss Rarity. Would you like to tell me the truth this time?"

>She bites down on her lower lip before bolting past you.
>Funnily enough, wine is strong by pony standards and her legs betrays her halfway to the door.
>She slams into the floor with surprising grace and something flies out from under her dress.
>A small bag with a white powder glides across the polished wood floor and stops in a ray of light.
>Salt.
>By the type of bag and the soft pink hue of the salt in the light, you figure it's the peach strain.
>She notices that the jig is up and she sits up on her haunches.
>"Fine... I know your name because I'm your biggest customer. Happy?"
>>
>>29541354

>No, you're not.
"No. Not really."
>She looks over her shoulder, a mix of embarrassment and contempt.
>The contempt feels justified.
>You set your glass down and you walk over to her, kneel down and offer her your hand.
"Listen.. I'm sorry if I pushed on a sore spot, Miss Rarity. I just don't like secrets concerning me, especially with the crowd you know I have to deal with."
>She hesitates, but takes your hand with her hoof.
>How do they do that anyway?
>It's like her hoof has a grip on you, but you can't see it bend to justify the feeling.
>Magic?
>Probably. She's a unicorn after all.

>You lift her to her hooves and she looks over at the bag.
"Uhm... If you want to leave.. I won't stop you."
>She's looking at the floor now.
>You look back at the window, unsure what to say.
>The sun is but a red sliver on the horizon and the room is now nearly red.
>A drop falls to the floor and you hear a soft sniff.
>A whimper before the tears flow and she lets out a dainty sob.
>"Sweet Celestia. Why did this happen to me?"
>You look back at her. She's back on her haunches again and she's crying.

"Miss Rarity.. I don't.."
>She cover her face with her hooves and bursts out into loud sobbing.
>Her hair frizzles a bit at the horn and her dress is flowing out onto the floor like a still photo of a drop being merged with the water beneath it.
>The dress merges with the red hue on the floor ans she seems to envelop the entire living room.
>It would look quite majestic if she wasn't crying.
>>
>>29541362

"Miss Rarity.. I don't.."
>She cover her face with her hooves and bursts out into loud sobbing.
>Her hair frizzles a bit at the horn and her dress is flowing out onto the floor like a still photo of a drop being merged with the water beneath it.
>The dress merges with the red hue on the floor ans she seems to envelop the entire living room.
>It would look quite majestic if she wasn't crying.

>You kneel down once more and you put your hand on her shoulder.
"What happened to you, Miss Rarity?"
>Getting her to explain it would certainly help the situation and hopefully stop your neighbors from hearing a crying woman in your apartment.
>You hope she can't cry and give exposition at the same time.
>Turns out she can.
>"I -sob- came to Earth in hopes of offering my dressmaking business to humans and ponies here on Earth."
>She stands up, waddles onto the couch and lies down on it.
>"I thought I could -sob- that I could become famous here and put some real power behind my name."
>She pours herself another drink with her magic and looks at you.
>"I decided to spend some time having fun and enjoying Earth high life before opening my business, but by the time I realized your "industrial revolution" made hand-crafted dresses obsolete, I was already deep in debt."
>She looks down into the swirling liquid of her glass.
>"I began singing to earn the money to pay them back. They wouldn't let me near the portal back home and they paid the authorities to warn them if I tried to sneak near it."
>You sit down next to her and you listen intensely.
>"The stress was getting to me and they told me they had a magical powder that would make it easier, enter... salt."
>>
>>29541376

>You feel a stab in your guts. That was the exact words you'd used to trick ponies into buying your merchandise.
>Seems like your favorite entertainer was one of them.
>You felt like shit.
>not something you were used to. You didn't feel sorry for them. You knew Equestrian authorities made sure all who entered Earth knew of the dangers they could face.
>Drugs was one of them.
>but to see the results yourself, was a painful reminder that you were a criminal, scum.
"I'm guessing that didn't help the debt, huh?"
>She shakes her head and downs the glass in one gulp.
>"N-no.. and now if the police have busted the speakeasy, I don't even have a place to perform at."
>She begins crying again.

>You sigh and slump your shoulders.
"Im... I'm sorry."
>She looks up at you, confounded.
>"What do you mean?"
>You look into her sapphire eyes and you feel like a boatload of shit.
"You're in a horrible situation because of me, of my salt and now your only source of income is busted because of my shady business."
>Wow, nice going with the criminal confession, Einstein.
>Who's Einstein, Brain?
>No idea, some smart dude in the papers I think.
>Oh.

>She looks at you with a frown and a raised eyebrow.
>"While I'm glad you see the errors of your ways, you think I really blame you?"
>She folds her hooves before her and lets out a "tisk".
>"I'm to blame for my own mistakes, thank you very much."
>She looks around the apartment.
>"Buuut... if you wish to redeem yourself, you can let me stay here until things cool down."
>You stop, blink and look at her.
>She wanted to live here for a while?
>your idol, in your house?
>Holy shit.
"uhm... I suppose I could do that. I kinda feel obligated to help you out."
>Smooth, Fabio.
>I swear you're making people up just to call me shit, aren't you, Brain?
>...
>>
>>29541382

pt 2.

>You pick up the bottle and pour yourself and the mare a drink each, ending the flask's short life.
>"Thank you kindly, darling. You're a true gentleman after all."
>She chirps, her sorrow seems to have faded for now and you decide to not push it.
"Well I can get some extra pillows and a blanket for the couch for you then."
>She coughs a bit on her wine.
>"Excuse me? A lady does NOT sleep on the couch, thank you very much!"
>You raise an eyebrow at her.
"There's only one bed here, though."
>"Well I suppose you'll have to share it then."
>Oh...

>The soft breeze of late summer sweeps in through the bedroom window.
>You shiver a bit but she doesn't seem bothered by it.
>Probably her thin layer of slightly grayish-white fur.
>It's not a cold wind but it sends a few goosebumps over your arm as it lies over the cover.
>You both lie back to back in the same bed.
>She was in trouble and so were you, so you let her stay at your place.
>You silently agreed to her sentiment that she was too good for the couch and kinda regretted even suggesting it.
>The only thing that you wondered about is why she didn't ask you to sleep on it.
>Sure, the bed was large enough for two humans, so a pony could easily fit into it.
>But was it alright, even if it's your bed to sleep in it next to someone who's practically a stranger?

>You can't sleep. You turn around and look at the clock on the night table next to her.
>2:30am.
>Not like you have work or anything anyway.
>A breath seems to notify her that you're turned to her and she peeks over her shoulder.
>She seems to try and pretend she's sleeping, but her sapphire eyes betray her as you can see the faint glint beneath her thick lashes.
>You chuckle and raise your head, leaning it onto your palm as you rest on your elbow.
"Can't sleep?"
>"No."
"You're still thinking about the club?"
>"Yes. I don't know what to do, Anon."
>You raise an eyebrow. You're on nickname terms now?
>>
>>29541389

>She turns over and rests her head on her crossed hooves.
>"I'm deep in debt and I can't earn any money like this. Having to take advantage of your hospitality is just.. augh."
>You laugh a bit and shake your head.
"Miss Rarity, I'll gladly help you out. You've cheered me up with your songs and I'll take any chance to repay you."
>She giggles and waves her hoof.
>"Haha. You're very chivalrous, Anon. I appreciate your hospitality and kind words, but I can't accept any more help from you."
>She sighs.
>"It already feels like I've asked you to pay my debt. I don't need guilt added to my list of feelings right now."
>You blink a few times before you give her a wide grin.
"I can do that."
>Her eyes widen like a pair of headlights.
>She really has pretty eyes.
>"WHAT?!"
>Her voice is pretty powerful too.
>She pulls her hair and lets loose an audible neigh of frustration.
>Oh god, that was way cuter than you'd expected a pony neigh to sound like.

>"Are you crazy?! I'm up to my ears in debt. It's easily over five thousand dollars already and with the bust they'll easily find a reason to up it!"
>She gives you a glare, one eye twitching slightly.
>You can't help but laugh at her.
"Five thousand?"
>You roll over to the side of the bed and slide a briefcase out from under it.
>She watches you with a confounded glare.
>"What are you doing?"
>The case clicks open and her eyes become large the moon as you flick bound stack after stack of freshly printed bills onto the bed from the case full of it.
"My business isn't a valorous one, but it's very profitable."
>You grin and fan yourself a bit with a stack.
"Five thousand is pocket change for someone like me."
>She seems to take offense that you'd help her with drug money.
>"I.. uh."
>She can't deny the fact that you're right though.
>The first stack you flicked was about 20 grand and the case was almost overflowing.
>"I.. I can't accept it."
>>
>>29541397

>You shake your head.
"You will though and you'll do nothing to stop me."
>It was an opportunity you wouldn't let slip by.
>Deep down inside, beneath your criminal tendencies, there was someone who was raised better than this.
>Why not exercise it once in a while?
"These bills are dirty with my past sins, evident by the bag you dropped, the bag I delivered to your boss."
>She looks over into the living room where the bag still lay.
>She looks back to the money and then to you.
>"Why?"
>You put the bills back into the briefcase and put it onto the floor.
"Because.. because I've caused enough damage. Especially to you, for which I can't forgive myself."
>She raises and eyebrow and shuffles her hooves a bit.
>"What do you.."
"I'm going to use the money I've gained from suffering to alleviate some of it. I'll pay off your debt and get you back home."
>She's speechless at this point. Her lips are curled into a mix of confusion and the urge to speak.
"You've helped me through my hard times, now at least let me do the same for you."
>You look her dead in the eye, not showing any doubt.
>She looks back, then she throws herself at you.
>"Stupid! Stupid!"
>Woah.. what's this about?
>She pounds her hooves on your chest, weakly.
>>
>>29541404

>"You're the only one who seemed to give a hay about my singing and now you're bailing me out of my mistakes too?!"
>She's creating a small wet patch on your shirt from the tears streaming down, interrupted by a hiccup and a faint squeak.
>Finally she looks up at you, eyes slightly red from her crying.
"Miss Rarity, I jus-"
>You're cut off by her lips as they press upon yours.
>Her hooves are wrapping around your neck and she's wetting your cheeks with tears.
>She cuts the kiss with a sigh. The wine is still on her breath and you can see another side in her eyes now.
>Something genuine is there, something you only see when she sings. Joy.
>"T..thank you Anon. Thank you for being.. you!"
>she kisses you once more.
>You're dumbfounded, but not retarded. This was a dream come true.
>One you'd have laughed at if you were younger.
>But you'd grown to secretly adore this mare.
>You feel her tongue slip along your lip and you don't hesitate fora moment to part your lips.
>She invites herself inside and she's met by your tongue as they envelop.
>She's letting out a dainty moan and her hoof is caressing your neck.
>>
>>29541416

>You decide to not deny the lady. You know this dance and you're more than willing to oblige.
>Your hand wraps around her cheek and you stroke it tenderly while your other hand brushes through her mane.
>The fingers trace down her neck and along her body.
>Her kisses grow more passionate and her rear legs wrap around your waist.
>She shivers faintly as your hand slips past the slit in her skirt and traces the design of her cutie mark.
>Your touch is returned with her hips grinding gently upon your dress slacks.
>Her tongue traces yours before she slips her lips from yours.
>"Oh.. oh Celestia. Please, don't tease me now."
>Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
>Her dress slips off at the graceful sway of her magical horn and you continue sliding your fingers along her flank, unobstructed.
>She groans softly and buries her face in your neck.
>You cup her rear in your hand and you give it a squeeze.
>She gasps and sits up on your waist.
>"If you're going to be uncooperative, I'll just have to take matters into my own hooves."
>She smirks and you feel your belt unbuckle and your pants slide down as she casts her spells.
>"You shouldn't keep a lady waiting."
"You'd expect manners from a vile criminal like myself?"
>She gives you a sultry smirk, leans down and plants a peck on your lips.
>"No. I expect you to rut me, you ruffian."
>She bites your lower lip gently and coos.
"Such an uncouth thing for a lady to say."
>You didn't argue with her. You slip your underwear off and give her plot another squeeze.
>She squeaks and slides herself down towards your dick.
>"Indeed~"
>>
>>29541429

>She gasps and plants her hooves on your chest as she begins taking you into her.
>She's going slowly, savoring every bit of it.
>Your hands hold her by her hips and you meet her halfway by slowly raising yours.
>She shudders as you finally find her rear settle down onto you with your full length buried deep inside her.
>Rarity is gasping for air before she starts gyrating her hips.
>She's incredibly tight and her muscles clamp down onto you like a vice.
>It takes a few seconds before she feels relaxed enough for you to start moving.
>You're bucking your hips against her slowly at first and as she begins to buck back you increase the pace.
>Her hair is bobbing up and down after the rhythm and her eyes can't seem to decide whether to gaze upon you or close shut with every other thrust.
>You can feel her increasing the speed of her bouncing bucks and with a quivering squeak she climaxes.
>You can feel her muscles milk your cock as she cums and she then falls down onto your chest.
>"Oh Celestia~"
>Her voice cracks an adorable squeak as you grab her and turn her around, laying her down beneath you.
>"A-again? But how can you still be-"
>Her hooves cross over her chest before you thrust back into her and they reach up to grab your neck.
>She pulls you down with surprising strength and once more passionately kisses you.
>Both your moans slip out from between your wrestling tongues.
>She's squeezing you, lost in ecstasy at the mercy of human stamina.
>Most colts made it their sworn duty to keep it's secrets hidden from mares.
>Rarity squirms as she reaches another orgasm, then another and another.
>>
>>29541436

>You've been going on for nearly 30 minutes now and even you have your limits.
>She's panting, tongue nearly hanging out from the side of her mouth.
>You increase your rhythm for the finish line, making her moan out loud as you're giving her your all.
>Her hooves are holding onto your neck for dear life and you lean down to give her the warning like a gentleman should.
"Rarity, let go, I'm-"
>She pulls you into a wild kiss and you feel her rear legs thrust up to wrap around you.
>You could easily break free, but she's made her point clear.
>The bed squeaks as you give her the final thrusts before bottoming out, spilling your seed deep into her.
>It sends her into one last climax and she drains you for all you have.
>You can feel her grip on your cock let go and you gently split out and fall down beside her.
>Your breaths are only trumped by hers.
>Her hooves are sprawled out and she's staring into the ceiling.
>You can't help but chuckle at the mess laying next to you and it finally catches her attention.
>"I'm sooo taking you back to Ponyville with me."
>Wat.

Fin.
>>
>>29541445
I likey. Only thing I can criticize is that I wish it'd gone on a little longer - maybe a little more time of Anon being a shifty dealer first, or some more time of Anon realizing just how much he'd fucked up Rarity's life.

But oneshots will be oneshots.
>>
>>29541677

Originally it was supposed to be a full fic where Equestria as we know it opened up portals to earth set in the late 40's/early 50's era of prohibition, gangland violence and have a film noire setting.
I had so many ideas I wanted to do with this setting.
>Twilight and Moondancer being L.A. detectives, busting crooks and nerding out.
>Rainbow Dash being a big pegasus-race star, secretly trafficking enhancement drugs to her team.
>Pinkie and Fluttershy would be the comedic reporter duo.
>Applejack would be a Harry J. Anslinger type, using the salt epidemic to further her career, campaigning against Mayor Mare, secretly funded by Celestia.
Smack Dab in the middle would be Anon and Rarity, dealing with criminal pasts, addiction, guilt and being forced back into the shady underworld in order to stay afloat, dealing salt between Equestria and Earth.
>>
make her eat a bowl of eggs.
>>
File: image.png (578KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578KB, 1024x1024px
>>29541389
>>
>>29541770
This frankly sounds amazing.
>>
>>29541770

>40s-50s
>prohibition
>>
>>29542033

There were still a lot of places that enforced selective prohibition it during that time.
"Salt" would be a good reason to uphold the practice.

>>29542016

Maybe once I've gotten a few chapters of my main story I could re-visit this setting.
>>
>>29539938
>le Rara is a whore meme
I want green of Rarity pimping for a male "escort" Anon.
>>
>>29542319
You can be a prostitute without being a whore
>>
>>29542194
>There were still a lot of places that enforced selective prohibition it during that time.
Dry counties =/= prohibition
>>
>>29542319
This thread is trash but it's at least on point with her being a whore
>>
File: InaraSerra.jpg (351KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
InaraSerra.jpg
351KB, 900x1038px
>>29542370
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw&autoplay=1
>>
>>29539938
>>
>>29542319
No anon, Rara is a whore meme somewhat makes sense, albeit it sure is stretching. But, on the other hand,

Rara is prostitute meme is absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>29544007
Rarity is a business woman. Why would she sell her body if she's not gonna profit from it?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.