[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhY 9RPgcaus I wanted to pos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: rage1.jpg (39KB, 341x204px) Image search: [Google]
rage1.jpg
39KB, 341x204px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhY9RPgcaus
I wanted to post in on /co/, but just to make sure I'm not banned I'll do it here.
Ever heard of PhantomStrider? Of all the pandering assholes, he's The Panderer. He reviews cartoons, but none of his opinions are actually his, he just takes whatever opinion is popular and voices it (sometimes he voices it in several videos) to please people. I doubt he's even seen half of the stuff he talks about.
He's been pandering to SU fags, Zootopia fags, Inside Out fags, Teen Titans rags, Mr Enter fags, and now he's sunk lower than ever.
He's trying to pander to bronies now.
Holy fuck...
>>
i don't care that you don't like that guy enough to post a thread all about how you don't like that guy

'reeeee someone has a bad and wrong opinion' - faggot op
>>
>>29538820
He's really desperate for view if he's willing to involve a dying fandom.
>>
>>29538835
>'reeeee someone has a bad and wrong opinion' - faggot op
in order to have a "bad" opinion, you gotta have your own opinion to begin with.
>>
zoiks! somebody call the opinion police
>>
>>29538820
>He reviews cartoons
Nigga it doesn't take a brain to realise this mother fucker is making top 10 lists, literally not reviews at all
>>
>>29538820
The guy who doesn't like ed edd and eddy?
Fuck him.
>>
>>29538921
Top 10 lists are often associated with reviewers, so there's not much point in differentiating them, especially in this context.
>>
>>29539042
That's offensive to people who actually make reviews.
>>
File: .png (18KB, 305x393px) Image search: [Google]
.png
18KB, 305x393px
>>29538820
>Top 6
One more channel to filter, thanks.
>>
>>29538820
Litteral sperg who can't think for himself unless it involves pissing people off (his biggest crimes involve saying bad things about Scooby-Doo and Ed Edd 'n Eddy, which were already divisive in the first place).
>>
>>29538820
>none of his opinions are actually his
How the hell would you know that? He just sounds like some fag giving his summary of a cartoon like every other fag doing a top ten list.

>>29538993
If you don't like E, E, & E, Courage the Cowardly dog, and old PPG your opinion generally means shit.
>>
>>29539167
>How the hell would you know that? He just sounds like some fag giving his summary of a cartoon like every other fag doing a top ten list.
well, duh, these usually don't have opinions of their own
>>
>>29539999
THOSE QUADS
THOSE QUADS
they prove the truth
>>
is SU not a kids cartoon?
>>
>>29541035
It really should be called "Top 6 Shows I didn't expect to work on my 21 year old mind because I'm a biased tard".
>>
>watching "reviewers" unironically

wew
>>
>>29543217
what's so bad about reviewers (not this guy) when they give actual analysis?
>>
>>29543771
Because they never fucking do. They're too stupid, too uneducated and sometimes so scared of the things they're saying that they're incapable of giving an objective review.
>>
> but none of his opinions are actually his, he just takes whatever opinion is popular and voices it (sometimes he voices it in several videos) to please people.

this is exactly what the people who bitch about mlp:fim on here are doing.
>>
>>29541035
It isn't.
>>
>>29538820
I did find it weird how he never even mentioned the show in the previous episodes.

Still, that whole MLP:FIM sequence was pretty badly put together. The grating repeat of the intro song or the cluster-fuck of scenes presented.
Also, >suggesting Pinkie Pride as a starter episode.

Yeah, he's most likely going for views with the choice of a topic but as far as children animation is concerned, you'd really have to lie through your teeth not to put MLP at the top of the list.
>>
>>29538820
>Not a brony but it's the best kids show ever
Just you wait. You'll become one of us eventually.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.