[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be Fluttershy's little baby boy >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

>tfw you will never be Fluttershy's little baby boy
>tfw she will never wrap you up in a thick diaper
>tfw she will never force you to use it
>tfw she will never take care of you forever by having Twilight cast a spell on you to keep your a toddler
>tfw she will never laugh at your futile attempts to escape
>tfw you will never come to secretly enjoy it

Life hurts
>>
>>29534481
>>tfw you will never be Fluttershy's little baby boy
okay
>>tfw she will never wrap you up in a thick diaper

GOD
DAMMIT

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS ASSOCIATE THOSE WANTING PONY MOMS WITH DIAPERFAGS

I HATE IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29534491
What do you think being a baby entails?
>>
>>29534512
Feeding straight from a mare's crotchtits?
>>
>>29534491
But wearing diapers are fun. You should try it
>>
>>29534491
>current year
>not wearing diapers at all times
Just get a rope my man
>>
>>29534515
I like the way you think
>>
>>29534550
This guy gets it
>>
>>29534481
why wear diaper when you can wear chastity belt?
it's even better when children wear them
>>
>shitposting [/spoiler] this blatantly
wew lad
>>
>>29534609
Well good thing it's a diaper thread.
>>
File: 4L_gUGvjSdx.jpg (56KB, 403x448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gUGvjSdx.jpg
56KB, 403x448px
>>29534481
>mfw OP is a fucking faggot
>>
>>29534600
But if you wear a chastity belt, how can you safely piss and shit without going to the toilet?
>>
>>29534481
>tfw you will never be fed a steady diet of Fluttershy's fattening breast milk and nothing else
>tfw Fluttershy will never gently tease you about how chubby you're getting and how much you love mommy's milk
>>
>>29535167
>she will never be secretly aroused by it and never tell you
>You will never pretend not to notice as you feel your sleeve getting wetter and wetter
>She will never try to cover up her cute moans as you tenderly suck her nipples
>>
>>29535418
>she'll never lovingly hint at how its okay for you to be attracted to your mommy
>she'll never tease you to arousal during changings, stimulating you with the start of a mild hoofjob until you're approaching orgasm before quickly pinning your diaper into place and treating you like a baby again
>>
>>29535509
>she will never catch you diddling yourself to her in secret
>She will never secretly watch you until you cum
>She will never sit next to you after you cum all over you diaper and say "wow, guess you really do need a change now huh?"
>She will never tenderly lick all the semen off of your tiny dick
>She will never kiss you and push the cum back into your mout
>>
>>29535625
> she'll never offer to give you a "big boy reward" if you can go a certain amount of time without using your diapers
> she'll never fill you up with an extra large serving of breast milk shortly afterwards
> she'll never giggle sweetly as you squirm and strain and do the pee-pee dance trying desperately to not flood your diapers
>>
>>29535679
>You will never lose control and completely flood your diaper to the point where it leaks
>You will stand in a puddle of your own urine and look tearfully at your fluttermom
>She'll never smile and say "it's ok. You're just not old enough yet. But I can still give you your big boy award."
>>
>>29535700
> You will never tremble with anticipation as you prepare to penetrate Fluttermom's beautiful, perfect marehood
> You will never prematurely cum and go flaccid secondd before entry
>>
>>29535725
>You will never feel her warm goo rush all over your face
>She will never smile and look at you with bedroom eyes before pressing your warm, wet diaper against your skin
>She will never giggle and you squirm
>>
Please die.
>>
>>29535836
> she will never gently press on your bloated tummy to try to get the last bit of pee out of you
> she will never congratulate you with a gentle "yay" and "woohoo" as you tummy lurches and you're forced to use your diaper yet again
> you will never sheepishly apologize for wetting and messing yourself so soon after being changed as she gently and lovingly reassures you it's okay and that she's proud of you
>>
>>29535877
>She will never pick you up in your pee soaked diaper
>She will never say "well since you're already wet you might as well get the rest of it out"
>You well never blush as you realize she wants you to drop a duce
>>
> she will never invite the other Mane 6 over to see you
> they will never fawn over how cute you are
> you will never feel the sensation of a raging erection against the soft interior surface of a thick, poofy diaper as you are surrounded by six locing, adoring mares in their sexual primes
> Fluttermom will never sense your arousal and utterly humiliate you in front of the Elements of Harmony by telling them about your frequent diaper usage, calling you "Mommy's Little Piddlepuss"
> Fluttermom will never put you to bed early, despite you not being tired, while she spends time with her friends and does adult things
>>
File: I FUCKING SWEAR.png (174KB, 1241x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I FUCKING SWEAR.png
174KB, 1241x1024px
>>29535836
>>29535877
>>29536041
>>
>>29536041
> she will never keep you on a strict diet of leafy greens, strained prunes, and breast milk ensuring frequent diaper usage
> she will never lovingly encourage you to fill your diaper several times a day, gently nuzzling against you once she senses you have to poop
> she'll never lightly tease you about the smell
>>
File: 1426283509203.png (80KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1426283509203.png
80KB, 945x945px
>>29534481
>>tfw she will never wrap you up in a thick diaper
Nope. Goodbye.
>>
>>29534481
So this is pretty much a revenge thread for all those butt devastated and unfunny diaperfags that can't get over being sent to /trash/ with the furfags?

This thread might actually prove to be moderately amusing since it's just going to be newfags reacting to the diaperfags cringey greens and diaperfags actually thinking that they are some kind of "le epic troll xd"
>>
>>29536093
>You will never be with her and her friends
>she will never never take a big wiff of your diaper and say "oh my, smells like someone did a stinky!"
>She will never start changing you in front of everyone, much to your protest
>She will never offer to one of her friends to change your diaper and tease you all the while about how cute you look
>>
>>29536135
>calls diaperfags butt devastated
>Can't make one thread without everyone losing their damn mind and having the mods ban it even though it breaks zero rules

Keep telling yourself that we're the but blasted ones
>>
>>29536135
you're over thinking things. OP made this thread because its his fetish.
>>
>>29536163
> You will never be diapered by an adorably awkward Twilight, who obsessive-compulsively takes 30 minutes trying to get the pin on just right
> You will never be humiliated as Rarity refuses to go near you until the mess is completely cleaned up
> You will never be coated in ludicrous amounts of baby powder by an overzealous Pinkie and wrapped much too tightly in diapers by a couldn't care less Dashie
>>
>>29536199
>You will never watch as Pinkie stares closely at your exposed dick and says "Wow fluttershy, he's a big boy huh!"
>You will never blush wildly and frantically try to cover yourself
>She will never move your hands away because you shouldn't need to be ashamed of being so big
>>
File: bait.gif (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
26KB, 600x600px
>>29536176
Oh please, you are like an autistic manchild saying you didn't do anything wrong when people start ostracizing over your awkwardness.

For the record, I have no issues with you people having their own thread, but that's not going to stop me and others from laughing at all the diaperfag's depravity and lack of self-awareness
>>
>>29534481
Seek help, anon.
>>
>>29536224
You can laugh fine, but the reason diaperfags don't post here is because the mods kept deleting the threads even though no rules were broken.
>>
>>29536212
> Rarity will never sashay her full, voluptuous hips right in front of you, the heat from her marehood hitting your face, as Pinkie's eyes light up as she exclaims "Look! Anon's peepee is getting bigger!"
>>
>>29536237
>You will never try to hide your face in embarrassment
>You will never watch Fluttershy's shocked face as Pinkie openly asks if she can do sexual acts to you
>You will never feel horror as she agrees, so long as she's there to watch and make sure things don't get out of hand
>You will never suddenly lose control of your bladder and start to pee all over yourself again
>Twilight will never coo at you gently, reassuring you that there's nothing to be afraid of
>Twilight will never calmly tell you that it's alright that you pee'd since you're not a big boy yet
>>
>>29536234
I will grant you the banning is very stupid since you can easily filter any general you hate and the board can just report any literal shit-posts.

But most newfags are retarded and the majority of the mods here suck at their job and do it for free.
>>
>>29536270
> Twilight will never use her magic to flip you over on your front and pin you down to ready Pinkie for her "sexual act"
> Pinkie will never give you a bare-ass spanking with her surprisingly powerful hooves until your ass is red and sore
> she will never giggle as you grow even more aroused by it
>>
I want Fluttershy to bury her face in my soaking wet diaper
>>
>>29536302
>She will never scold you for being such a naughty boy and and enjoying it
>She will never playing put her lips to your testicles just to tease you
>Rarity will never wave her marehood in your face just out reach while your helplessly try to get some
>Fluttershy will never discretely touch herself in the corner as she watches her adopted son get sexually tortured
>>
>>29536378
> You will never be edgeplayed to near orgasm by Pinkie just before she stops, giggles, and backs away
> You will never hear the telltale sound of Twilight's magic as your legs are parted wide and you are magically diapered by three extra thick diapers, leaving your throbbing manhood aching for release trapped in its plush prison
> you will never pathetically paw at your crotch in a dismal attempt to cum, laying bow-legged in despair, unable to close your legs as the ponies laugh at you
> Rarity will never move het marehood, now dripping with lubrication, just inches in front of your face
> You will never attempt to lick it before hearing another magic spell as a pacifier is placed in your mouth, preventing you from plunging tongue first into Rarity's vagina
>>
>>29536479
>Twilight will never call you a bad boy for trying to lick Rarity without permission
>She will never punish you by filling your diaper full of wipes so you constantly feel them rubbing against you
>She will never take bottle of baby oil and squeeze a large amount of it down your diaper, increasing the torture of your plastic prison
>She will never tell you that the punishment for being such a bad boy has only just started
>>
>>29536499
> Twilight will never cast a bulking spell on you, causing an intense pressure on your insides as the need to void increases, giggling as your belly swells, jokingly remarking that she hopes the three diapers are enough
> she will never have the other ponies hold you down as she tickles, pokes and prods you, trying to get you to lose control of your bowels and release
>>
>>29536532
>You will never release your bowls with a loud, wet fart, completely filling your first diaper with hot shit
>Pinkie will never giggle and say "pee yew! Looks like someone needs a diaper change!"
>Twilight will never smile and press your poopy diaper with her hoof, saying that if you're going to poop like a little baby then you're going to feel the consequences
>>
>>29536567
> Twilight will never flip you over and spank you hard with her hoof, despite you being trapped in diapers full of your own mess
> You will never scream in pain, your screams muffled by the pacifier
> You will never hear a loud gurgling and groaning and an uncomfortable lurching in your intestines as you realize you aren't finished pooping yet
> Twilight will never cast a permaspell that takes away control of your bladder and sphincter, making you dependent on diapers forever
> Twilight will never leave you in poopy diapers for hours until you develop a rash
>>
>>29536609
Well I have to go to bed now but thank you for this fun little writefag thing. I had fun. Hopefully we can do some more stuff tomorrow.
>>
Diaperfag/scatfag here. I hate that I have this fetish. I would rather be a zoophile than this. Maybe not a paedophile, but it's almost as ruinous
>>
>>29536789
I hate it too honestly. I try to fap to other things but nothing gets me off like a diaper. It really does suck.
>>
>>29536789
> Fluttershy will never lovingly tease you about having a scat fetish before gently coaxing you to poop your diaper for mommy
>>
>>29536806
I've tried conditioning myself to fap to other things, but I end up regressing back even at the passing mention of a diaper in a non-sexual context. Very frustrating.
>>
>>29536856
Anon who wrote much of the greentext here.

I feel the same way, yet a huge part of the fetish for me is humiliation, and being humiliated about the fetish only makes it stronger. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>29536789
>>29536856
>parents talking about their kid
>mention diaper change
>have to pretend like you know nothing about it
>>
>>29536856
And it's just not as good either. I can fap to all sorts of things but to get the big bang kind of orgasm it has to be diaper related
>>
Will draw diaper stuff for (You)s
>>
>>29537003
Diapered Anonfilly please. All the (you)s you want.
>>
>>29534481
>Fluttershy will never be your mom since she will be busy raising Chaos spawns.
>>
>>29537040
Anonfilly is a shitty self-insert OC. Go back to your containment thread.
>>
>>29537056
(You)
>>
>>29537003
Fluttermom with swollen, milk-filled crotchboobs, gently teasing Anon about his mommy fetish
>>
>>29537040
I like both, but it's probably best if the two stay as separate as possible.
>>
>>29537371
And why's that?
>>
>>29537426
Because the character is perfectly fine as she and I doubt the anonfilly general anons wants any semblance of a crossover on the board.

The guy that kicked off that thread is actually into this horrible kink too. And I'm pretty sure he never crossed the two for obvious reasons.

It's nice that he isn't a nazi about anons editing his shit to include Fillyanon, but it's best to keep things separate before the autism hits critical levels.
>>
>>29534481

I'll never be her baby boy, I'm the father
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.