[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your real personality, /mlp/? I'm not asking how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: personality.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
What is your real personality, /mlp/? I'm not asking how you behave in real life compared to your shitposts, I'm asking if you're a genuine shit person like your shitposts say you are. I'm also asking what is unique about your genes and mentality compared to the rest of this herd.
>>
Fuck off to /soc/, fucking faggot
>>
>>29530764
Wow what an anti-/soc/ial loser.
>>
http://www.seemypersonality.com

Damn I hate it when America goes to sleep and all the europe shitposters are on.
>>
>>29530761
ENTP master race for Myers-Briggs

Aside from that, I'm a literal genius with a rough personality. I'm actually pretty close to Dash in how I act with friends.

On a related note, I spend a lot of time shitposting here and on /pol/. I've been told I fit very well into the "4chan disposition" by a friend who doesn't come here.

/blog
>>
An intj perma-virgin like everyone else on 4chan
>>
>>29530875
I can hear the tipping from here
>>
>>29530761
Intelligent,
nihilistic,
and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Estp last time I checked. It's been a while though.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 494x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 494x752px
>>29530761
Not my place to say.
I will say I'm lazy as fuck and pretty vanilla.
I can talk to people easily, I have friends and shit.
I don't know what you want me to say, but there you go.
I like nerdy shit and want to get more into it, but I never can.
I kinda feel insecure because I'm a normie and I don't know what these other guys are talking about and don't know how to be part of it.
Usually I end up just giving up and brushing away and making fun of said people to my friends despite what I just mentioned.
Fuck.
I'm tired.
Also, bunch of people tell me I'm attractive, but I don't see it.
>>
I'm an INTP-A. I'm a very relaxed person. I treat life as if it is an mmorpg, because life basically is. It works for me. This philosophy/mental trick alleviates most stress and anxieties. I think I have an above average intelligence, but not by a whole lot. I wholeheartedly agree with the concepts of "treat other's the way you wish to be treated", and "do no harm". I think we're all just here to experience existence, and we might as well have fun and work towards a bright future for our fellow sentient beings. I appreciate the scientific work other's in the past have done for the benefits we have today, so I wish to pay it forward. Not sure what kind of degree I want to pursue. I'm a 21 year old virgin, but I have kissed a few girls before, and even put my finger inside of one's vagina. It was surprisingly tight. I don't have any real/close friends, but it's mostly by choice. I didn't like my childhood group of friends because I deemed them "shallow", and then stopped talking to them after high school. I'm not an overzealous intellectual by any means, but generally, all they talked about was sports or partying. I have no interest in either. Some of my hobbies are vidya, fishing, hiking, thinking, reading, YouTube, masturbating, shooting, and driving around. I'm currently enlisted in the US Air Force because I didn't really know what else to do. It's not that bad actually. Something that really helped me was "deeply" realizing that other's perception is completely irrelevant to your subjective reality. Life is an mmorpg. Would you rather be xX_D3moN_SL4yEr_Xx, the tryhard faggot, or Silly_Billy, the sarcastic sage?
>>
>>29530826
The results from this test seem to match up to how my shitposting might represent.

If I had to pick a major difference between myself and the majority of the fandom, I'd say I'm significantly more paranoid and distrusting of others on average.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.