[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your second favorite character on the show, /mlp/? Obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Who is your second favorite character on the show, /mlp/? Obviously the first is your waifu/husbando. So who is the character you like the most other than her/him?

Gotta go with Spike. Always has been a smug little shit and I love that, but now he's got a heart and can stand up for what he believes in.
>>
>>29529733
Twilight Sparkle.
My first is Spike.
>>
>>29529733
ponk
first is flutters
>>
>>29529761
Mah nigga
>>
>>29529733
>First is King sombra
I wanted to see more of him.
>Second
Is Applejack, she is muh waifu. She might have stupid strength but she makes it up with regular normal thinking.
>>
>>29529957
>regular normal thinking
That's a nice way of saying, "Dumb as a sack of apples".
>>
>>29529971
Is this bait? Why would said that?
If she would be stupid as twilight I would just have said it.
>>
>>29529733
First is Twilight, and my second is Pinkie. I love how fun loving and energetic she is.
>>
>>29529733
Celestia, I admire her motherly attitude, wisdom, and leadership.

First is Luna.
>>
Fav Second character: I don't have one

First is Twily!! I love her so much!!
>>
Rainbow Dash. She's the only other character who feels like she had some coherent goal/purpose from the get-go that wasnt subject to Hasbro's will and was clearly earned on her own merit over the course of the seasons.

She only falls short to a very similar Rarity, who is my first choice due to being the subject of awful cringe, and not being as aesthetic.
>>
>>29529733
>would go out for ciders and engage in various forms of tomfoolery with Spike and Discord
>>
>>29529733
Second is Rarara.
First is Yellow Quiet.
>>
File: 1276088.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1276088.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>29529733
Second is Twi.
First is Rainbow.
>>
>>29529733
From the show alone? I honestly couldn't say. Rarity and Rainbow Dash are the most likely candidates, but it's often dependent on the episode.

Favorite is Twilight.
>>
>>29531119
Seconding this except switch Rarity with Applejack.
>>
First is background changeling.

Second is a tie between ponko and twiggles
>>
>>29529957
>Wanted to see more of him
He's fucking dead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.